Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 pm
So it's been a month since Masato last posted. Any ideas of what we should he do if doesn't post? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2015 4:23 pm
Mr Jes
So it's been a month since Masato last posted. Any ideas of what we should he do if doesn't post? XD

Has anyone tried pming him yet?  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

greendiscoking1977

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2015 1:43 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes

Has anyone tried pming him yet?

He and I are scheduled for a big brawl of Armored Riders xD  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2015 5:44 am
I'll contact him. If he doesn't return, I'll skip over the battle all together so we can move on  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2015 6:33 pm
SuperOniBlue
I'll contact him. If he doesn't return, I'll skip over the battle all together so we can move on

Okay. Guess I'll wait to post until we know for sure.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:31 am
Okay, it's been over a week and my PM hasn't even left the Outbox yet.

So I'm going to be posting a Time Skip shortly  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Mar 14, 2015 3:36 am
Also, I've started a Digimon RP over in Barton Town.

I've taken some elements from Kamen Rider Blade and applied them to the technology used in the RP.

Dragon was a member of the last version of the RP before it died due to one of the main characters allegedly leaving Gaia. Now I want to try it again!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 15, 2015 4:44 am
SuperOniBlue
Okay, it's been over a week and my PM hasn't even left the Outbox yet.

So I'm going to be posting a Time Skip shortly
Alright, unless you want me to post something else, I'll wait until after you post the timeskip.

As for your RP, I'll check it out if I have time. ^^  

Mr Jes
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:57 pm
Sorry for the recent inactivity. The past month has been rough...I hope to have a post up soon.  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 5:54 am
OtakuKat

Mr Jes

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Wooo! Great jobs guys! We got through the Beat Rider Arc! Characters have been established, alliances have been made, friendships and rivalries have been formed. That's everything I wanted from this part of the story and you all did so great!

Now we're entering the "Genesis Arc" - and introducing the Genesis Drivers. I've opened Duke, Sigurd, and Marika for use - as well as Lemon, Cherry, Peach and Melon ENERGY LOCKSEEDS, should you wish to make a profile.

New Generation Riders will have an ENERGY ROULETTE option, in place of the LOCKSEED ROULETTE system - as I anticipate more OC Lockseeds along the way. For now, New Generation Riders start out with only ONE lockseed and Lock Vehicle.

Since Jinba Forms seems to be exclusive to Gaim alone, I've decided to drop the concept from the RP out of fairness.

I'm still deciding how to proceed with Kachidoki  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 7:16 am
SuperOniBlue

It's been a blast so far, thanks for being such an awesome creator! ^o^

Well, to be perfectly honest, I'm okay if a few riders get access somehow to Jimba forms especially since Energy Lockseeds will be available to everybody it would make things a little more interesting with what different forms and abilities they could come up with.

As for Kachidoki Arms, since it's a form Gaim, I'd say let's just do it how it was done in the show only have Gaim have access to it. To balance it out a little, some riders could have Jimba forms or something else a bit stronger to balance it out especially since Gaim is going to get Kiwami Arms eventually anyway, it's cool and it would make the character interactions more involved I think.

That or instead of Jimba forms, some riders could gain access to the taboo style, Super Form lockseeds to combat Kachidoki and maybe even eventually Kiwami. You have a storyline where Baron might get the Forbidden Ringo Lockseed or Ryugen gaining the Undead Lockseed. We could probably think of a few other created lockseeds for Super Forms if some of the other guys felt left out or whatever. (*^^*)

That or just give everyone that wants one a Genesis Driver to somewhat combat Kachidoki and Kiwami and call it a day. I'd like some imbalance in the power levels since it would drive the plot and would be true to the show. Besides, we're all fair RP'ers so I don't think any of us would OP each other. (*^^*)

Thoughts guys? I felt like I just rambled a lot and didn't make any sense. ><  
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 12:35 pm
Mr Jes

SuperOniBlue

I am enjoying this immensely as well. All the other Kamen Rider RP's I have tried died so quickly crying (RIP Beat, Stellation, and Fusion)

Anyway I agree with Jes, I think that it would be cool for a few riders to get access to Jimba forms or get leveled up and gifted with New Gen belts. The others kind of got left behined unless it was a two on one.

As for Kachidoki I think that Gaim, Zangetsu, Ryugen, and Baron should get it or something like it, and the others could get like SS lockseeds. I was thinking we could go with a more war like story and have them be generals with whoever decided to join them to grab the golden fruit. Of course this is just a very basic idea since Ryugen is just a fangirl right now lol (Still love Rei though, best character in my opinion, sorry sasuke >.<)

I'm not even going to worry about Kiwami Arms and Lord Baron since that's way in the future. What I am curious about is, what are we doing with the Overlords?  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed May 13, 2015 4:14 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor
Don't you worry about the Overlords

Let me worry about blank. :p