Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:27 am
KoKoRider
Okay cool, I'm gonna go back and re-read some stuff to figure out where to go. IIRC, I was waiting on a response from Dark's character against Kizoku but I might just wrap all that up in a time skip.

To make up for any characters that aren't returning, I'm going to shift the story just a little bit and push Kizoku's plans ahead. We can do Jinba Arms then I guess

Sounds good. As I said on Reddit just now, I don't mind helping as a co-writer of sorts to help bounce ideas off of/keep things moving as well. Doesn't hurt that I still have a bunch of the old PM's with storyline stuff either. xd I've been reading up on them so I'm somewhat re-familiarized again with what all we were planning. 3nodding

I've just promoted you to Crew, btw. Congrats! lol You'll have to suck up to me a hella lot more to make you Co-Captain though. xd

Do you mind if I send you a friend request on FB or something, btw? I'm trying to keep all of us on the same page/constant contact with each other if we need it. Or is Gaia/Reddit good enough for now?

As far as the timeskip goes, I guess a timeskip probably wouldn't hurt. I wouldn't mind a brief interaction with our characters though. When do we start RPing again?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:27 pm
Okay, RP is officially undead. This zombie is all your fault  

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2019 3:58 pm
KoKoRider
Okay, RP is officially undead. This zombie is all your fault
I responded, go ahead and do the time skip whenever you're ready. wink

It's okay, I've got my Musou Saber and Sonic Arrow ready to go. wink

Dark The Dragon Emperor

OtakuKat

Yall start posting too! Maybe it'll work better if we start getting a set time at least once a week that we're all active. That or have a rule in place that you need to at least try to post once a week. Whichever works, we're all, hopefully, adults. xd  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2019 7:01 am
I'm not really sure where to go with greendiscoking's post. sweatdrop  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 12:03 pm
OtakuKat
Sometime this next century, KoKo will make a timeskip so it'll probably be okay.

Just start thinking about stuff you wanna do since you're on the front lines with the rest of us now. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2019 1:05 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Sometime this next century, KoKo will make a timeskip so it'll probably be okay.

Just start thinking about stuff you wanna do since you're on the front lines with the rest of us now. xd

Ah okay. 3nodding  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out