Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 4:19 pm
Mr Jes
I hope it was the right person. You wanna try tracking her down or some of the others too? xD

We really gotta try getting the band back together. Zawame War deserves one more chance to restart/finish. xD

That shouldn't be too hard considering no one else seems to have had their accounts hacked. It's a matter of who is still active here.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 7:12 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
I hope it was the right person. You wanna try tracking her down or some of the others too? xD

We really gotta try getting the band back together. Zawame War deserves one more chance to restart/finish. xD

That shouldn't be too hard considering no one else seems to have had their accounts hacked. It's a matter of who is still active here.
Turns out it was KokoRider/Korensu who's account I found on Reddit. xd

He's still semi-active and wants to either reset Zawame War or start an Ex-Aid RP with the same concept as we were doing for Zawame. I'm trying to convince him we can try to continue/restart without having to reset if we can reach all the main players and get them back. I'm still waiting for his response, but I wouldn't mind doing the Ex-Aid one either. lol My guess is we might have to move on from Gaia though.

I got a response from Dark, but I don't know yet if he'll be interested. I'm still waiting on his response.

As far as Oni goes, Korensu/KoKoRider hasn't heard from her in a while either. I asked if he has any contact information we could use, I'll find out when he responds, but I also managed to find who was or still is her boyfriend on Facebook. I recognized it from the name and Country where I sent that Figuarts package to her a while back. I'm pretty sure it's him since he's the only one with that name who has a Lupin X mecha as his profile picture in Canada and Korensu did mention that she had at least moved for work, which would explain why its a different address than the one I sent the stuff to previously if that's the case.

I haven't sent him a message yet because:

1) There's a fine line between trying to use your available knowledge and resources to find someone and stalking and I don't want to seem like the latter. lol
2) I have no idea what her actual name is so even if I contacted him, I wouldn't know who to ask about. sweatdrop

Just to be sure, but you don't have anybody else's contact info right? I wonder how your luck would hold with SuperOni or the others. xd  

Mr Jes
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2019 9:37 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Mr Jes

Turns out it was KokoRider/Korensu who's account I found on Reddit. xd

He's still semi-active and wants to either reset Zawame War or start an Ex-Aid RP with the same concept as we were doing for Zawame. I'm trying to convince him we can try to continue/restart without having to reset if we can reach all the main players and get them back. I'm still waiting for his response, but I wouldn't mind doing the Ex-Aid one either. lol My guess is we might have to move on from Gaia though.

I got a response from Dark, but I don't know yet if he'll be interested. I'm still waiting on his response.

As far as Oni goes, Korensu/KoKoRider hasn't heard from her in a while either. I asked if he has any contact information we could use, I'll find out when he responds, but I also managed to find who was or still is her boyfriend on Facebook. I recognized it from the name and Country where I sent that Figuarts package to her a while back. I'm pretty sure it's him since he's the only one with that name who has a Lupin X mecha as his profile picture in Canada and Korensu did mention that she had at least moved for work, which would explain why its a different address than the one I sent the stuff to previously if that's the case.

I haven't sent him a message yet because:

1) There's a fine line between trying to use your available knowledge and resources to find someone and stalking and I don't want to seem like the latter. lol
2) I have no idea what her actual name is so even if I contacted him, I wouldn't know who to ask about. sweatdrop

Just to be sure, but you don't have anybody else's contact info right? I wonder how your luck would hold with SuperOni or the others. xd

That's rather impressive. o.o I just sent a pm to speritdragon. He hasn't logged in November, so I'm not sure when he'll respond.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 2:13 pm
OtakuKat

That's rather impressive. o.o I just sent a pm to speritdragon. He hasn't logged in November, so I'm not sure when he'll respond.
What's so impressive? o.o

Lol who knows if when he'll log back on again, if at all. xD

I thought you might've added him on Discord or something? xD  

Mr Jes
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:48 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

That you've been able to track alot of people.

I think I deleted him awhile back. DX  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2019 7:53 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

I'd be more impressed if they actually respond/come back. xD

lol Why did you delete him?  

Mr Jes
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Mon Jan 14, 2019 7:26 pm
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

We never talked to each other, so I figured it'd be okay. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 15, 2019 7:20 am
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
OtakuKat

We never talked to each other, so I figured it'd be okay. sweatdrop

lol guess that makes sense then. xd

Also, check out my Subnautica thread when you get a chance. I swear this guy is being a d**k. xd  

Mr Jes
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2019 9:23 pm
Mr Jes

Good news-I happened to find Speritdragon's discord in this thread. X'D I just sent him a friend request.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 2:35 pm
OtakuKat

Mr Jes

Hey there guys

First off, I just wanted to express my gratitude to you guys for keeping interest with the RP. As a Co-Writer for the project with SuperOniBlue, it really means a lot.

It's been a while since I've heard from Blue. She was super secretive about her online identity, but we used to date. I wasn't even allowed to tell Mr Jes that it was my name the figures were being sent to her XD. (Sorry Jes) We are no longer together and she moved away and has been caught up with the hardships of life that she doesn't have much time for Gaia anymore. She all but closed her account and gave an assortment of items to me. I wear her original style as a sort of memento. So since she ain't here, I might as well open up.

Hello, my name is Kody.

So now we are left with a few options

OPTION 1:
I am totally okay with taking over Blue's characters if you want to try to continue the RP. I've forgotten a lot of where we were going with it, but we can try to pick up the pieces

OPTION 2:
We reboot the series. I know after all this time that would be a drag, but there's only a few of us still in the RP so it might be an idea to get some fresh blood in

OPTION 3:
We start a whole new Rider Series. I've wanted to make an Ex-Aid RP for a while but I only have bits and pieces of a storyline. It's a smaller number of Riders and fewer fan-made armors to chose from, but it's a thought.

Edit: GrandSavage on Reddit and Ranivesu on Photobucket are both mine. Blue used my Photobucket to host most of the RP files and stuff

Edit 2: Also kinda want to do a LupVSPat RP  

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:13 pm
KoKoRider
OtakuKat

Mr Jes

Hey there guys

First off, I just wanted to express my gratitude to you guys for keeping interest with the RP. As a Co-Writer for the project with SuperOniBlue, it really means a lot.

It's been a while since I've heard from Blue. She was super secretive about her online identity, but we used to date. I wasn't even allowed to tell Mr Jes that it was my name the figures were being sent to her XD. (Sorry Jes) We are no longer together and she moved away and has been caught up with the hardships of life that she doesn't have much time for Gaia anymore. She all but closed her account and gave an assortment of items to me. I wear her original style as a sort of memento. So since she ain't here, I might as well open up.

Hello, my name is Kody.

OPTION 1:
I am totally okay with taking over Blue's characters if you want to try to continue the RP. I've forgotten a lot of where we were going with it, but we can try to pick up the pieces

OPTION 2:
We reboot the series. I know after all this time that would be a drag, but there's only a few of us still in the RP so it might be an idea to get some fresh blood in

OPTION 3:
We start a whole new Rider Series. I've wanted to make an Ex-Aid RP for a while but I only have bits and pieces of a storyline. It's a smaller number of Riders and fewer fan-made armors to chose from, but it's a thought.

Edit: GrandSavage on Reddit and Ranivesu on Photobucket are both mine. Blue used my Photobucket to host most of the RP files and stuff

You're welcome man, like I've said before, it's been really fun so far and it would be a shame to see it end here!

So you're Kody! Nice to finally meet you, I'm Joel! xd I think I actually found you on Facebook the other week in my quest find to Oni, but I wasn't sure if it was alright to send you a message or not! lol

Personally, I'd say we go for options 1 and 3 if we can handle both. I think I can manage to stay active enough post for both and the idea of an Ex-Aid RP sounds interesting to me along with finishing what we started with Zawame War if we can help it. Maybe there's a way we can streamline the storylines we have to make things easier as well?
I've been talking to Dark and he's willing to do whatever so long as we keep in mind that he'll be inactive at times. He said he'll do it's best to stay current though! 3nodding

I saved a lot of the original PM's from when we were in our original prime before, mostly because I just never deleted them/thought they'd be usual as reminders or inspiration down the road, so I can remember some of the things we were planning and it wouldn't take much reading back to figure things out. Oni mentioned something about her character being the Child of the Forest which I'm not sure if she told you or not, but its an option we can do as well in honor of her. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 5:18 pm
Dark The Dragon Emperor

Mr Jes
Captain

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2019 8:49 pm
KoKoRider

Hey there guys

Hello, my name is Kody.

OPTION 1:

OPTION 2:

OPTION 3:

Edit 2: Also kinda want to do a LupVSPat RP

Hey it's really good to hear from you. Feels like we've been searching and waiting for years. X'D I'm glad to hear that Oni's account was not hacked. I'm cool with doing whatever you guys want to do, but I haven't watched Pataranger vs. Lupinrager yet. I finished Ninninger and started Zyuohger, but didn't get far. It's been awhile since I've watched any Tokusatsu really. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2019 8:55 pm
Hello again! As Mr. Jes said I am back as well. I work a lot but I will try to do my best to keep up.  

Dark The Dragon Emperor

Romantic Werewolf

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 7:11 am
Okay cool, I'm gonna go back and re-read some stuff to figure out where to go. IIRC, I was waiting on a response from Dark's character against Kizoku but I might just wrap all that up in a time skip.

To make up for any characters that aren't returning, I'm going to shift the story just a little bit and push Kizoku's plans ahead. We can do Jinba Arms then I guess  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff