Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Henshin Imperium

Back to Guilds

Where the worlds of Power Rangers and Tokusastu (Sentai and Kamen Rider) collide. 

Tags: Role Playing, Kamen Rider, Sentai, Henshin, Tokusatsu 

Reply Role Playing
Zawame War OOC Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Should we keep Zawame War going?
  Yes
  No
  I'm not sure...
View Results

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2016 5:59 pm
Mr Jes
speritdragon
Mr Jes
I'm gonna post soon, been busy trying to find a job to my fiancé's visa in order. Life sucks sometimes. xp

The job should be the easy part at least for some... Sending good luck for the visa. Life sucks nearly all the time, tho the trick is to laugh and try not to think a bought it too much.
Thanks man. I quit my former job in Japan to be closer to my parents in the States while providing a better life for my soon-to-be wife than I ever could in Japan if we would've lived there. That was almost three months ago. xp

I'm trying to laugh it off a little and think of this brief period of joblessness a resting period before I start working my butt off in a few months with everything happening at once, knowing my luck. xp

Anyway, you're the newest recruit to our little food fight we've got going in here? ^_^ <----------Bad attempt at humor

I hope it goes well!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2016 7:52 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes
speritdragon
Mr Jes
I'm gonna post soon, been busy trying to find a job to my fiancé's visa in order. Life sucks sometimes. xp

The job should be the easy part at least for some... Sending good luck for the visa. Life sucks nearly all the time, tho the trick is to laugh and try not to think a bought it too much.
Thanks man. I quit my former job in Japan to be closer to my parents in the States while providing a better life for my soon-to-be wife than I ever could in Japan if we would've lived there. That was almost three months ago. xp

I'm trying to laugh it off a little and think of this brief period of joblessness a resting period before I start working my butt off in a few months with everything happening at once, knowing my luck. xp

Anyway, you're the newest recruit to our little food fight we've got going in here? ^_^ <----------Bad attempt at humor

I hope it goes well!

Exactly what I was going to say.
Yep so in the words of someone's relation.. "Allez cuisine!"
Also virtual Caramel/Candy Apples for everyone !!!!  

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

Mr Jes
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 5:03 pm
Is anyone alive out there? crying  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:32 pm
Mr Jes

I'm here.  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 10:06 pm
OtakuKat
Mr Jes

I'm here.

I await in the shadows for my chance to strike.. ninja ninja
Also I just wonted to say thanks to everyone. mrgreen
PS: I'm just waiting for my character to be posted before I start.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 27, 2016 8:44 am
Sorry guys!

I pretty much had to move my entire life into a new house over the past month so I was either too swamped to update anything or I had no internet to do it on sweatdrop

speritdragon

Your profile is now up, everyone welcome our Kamen Rider Idun *applause*

I think I'm going to throw Hiyori in the direction if your character as a way to get you some starting interaction AND set up the process of getting Genesis Cores  

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 29, 2016 3:43 pm
SuperOniBlue
Sorry guys!

I pretty much had to move my entire life into a new house over the past month so I was either too swamped to update anything or I had no internet to do it on sweatdrop

speritdragon

I think I'm going to throw Hiyori in the direction if your character as a way to get you some starting interaction AND set up the process of getting Genesis Cores
Well I hope your new place brings you all the best that your last place could not. And this idea with Hiyori sounds grate 😹  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 04, 2016 9:59 pm
Korensu
You alive man? crying  

Mr Jes
Captain

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2016 9:23 pm
I was wondering if I should wait a little bit longer or try and come up with a nice entrance post?  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2016 4:10 pm
SuperOniBlue
Sorry guys!

Welcome back! 4laugh  

OtakuKat

Moonlight Healer

KoKoRider

Versatile Tycoon

3,800 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Overstocked 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2016 5:29 am
Mr Jes
Korensu
You alive man? crying
Yeah, mostly waiting for Dragon to post, but I can come up with something  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 14, 2016 5:05 pm
Korensu
Mr Jes
Korensu
You alive man? crying
Yeah, mostly waiting for Dragon to post, but I can come up with something
Alright. I thought you disappeared. I'm just hoping this RP doesn't die crying  

Mr Jes
Captain

speritdragon

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2016 2:21 pm
I made the first post. --Injects some life into the rp.-- Don't worry I won't let it die just yet cool  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2016 6:25 pm
speritdragon
I made the first post. --Injects some life into the rp.-- Don't worry I won't let it die just yet cool
Thats good! xp

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

How about you guys?  

Mr Jes
Captain

SuperOniBlue

Aged Regular

8,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2016 12:45 pm
Mr Jes
speritdragon
Thats good! xp

greendiscoking1977

Korensu

Dark The Dragon Emperor

SuperOniBlue

How about you guys?
Typing up something big. But writers block  
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash