Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
AOCreation looking for Players Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:05 pm
Rag; I kind of like the idea of an Celestial; though unless if one of us choose a god of justice, it would leave a hole in the concept.

The devil sounds more appealing to me and may come with a potential plot twists. As other devils and demons would know him/her, previous.

At the moment, I am still on the fence about what I want to be.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:09 pm
Kowsauni
I'm cool with either, though, are you going to be a reformed or neutral devil , cause being evil might cause conflict with potential super good characters ( cough, cough, probably me, cough) where they wont want to let your devil join the team.

I toyed with the idea of making and angel myself, trapped in hell, that the party could rescue early on, so that's another potential avenue. However , if you want to do something like that I'm going to pursue a different character. Right now I'm waffling between making a harpy, or a human with either the bug or reptile template. Centaur is being considered as well.

Raganui Minamoto

i love the origionality of your characters but i would prefer if we all had characters that start together smile the actual race and stuff doesnt matter and the backgrounds can be as diverse as possible but we should all start out going into hell together as a team otherwise we will have no group cohesion which will destroy the campaign before it begins. if your character dies i will have NO problems bringing in awesome new characters smile i have lots of ideas on how to bring people in. but i want all of us to start out going into hell together so that everyone can play rather than have 2 or 3 people play and leaving others to wait for days for us to bring them in....  

DeleteThisProfile2020

Profitable Entrepreneur

6,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:29 pm
eek I feel incredibly stupid... and want to remake my Restless Dead character. I forgot Clerics get heavy armor and shields! Unless if someone else wants the healer slot, I call it again. Now what God to worship... hmmm...

Edit: Can we add weapon alterations found in complete scoundrel?  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:31 pm
You got it. I'm thinking either rogue or fighter as I hate messing with spells per day.  

Kowsauni
Crew

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:00 pm
Alzzak
Rag; I kind of like the idea of an Celestial; though unless if one of us choose a god of justice, it would leave a hole in the concept.

The devil sounds more appealing to me and may come with a potential plot twists. As other devils and demons would know him/her, previous.

Well, it looks like you're wanting cleric so... *wink wink nudge nudge*  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:07 pm
I am going to pick up a magic wand of cure light wounds and a shield. Leaving 230 gold in my reserves, less if the weapon mods are allowed, is there anything we can't live without?  

Alzzak

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:16 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Alzzak

Well, it looks like you're wanting cleric so... *wink wink nudge nudge*
Why does this suddenly scare me more than you playing a devil?

But, alright, I will find a god of law to follow.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:20 pm
Alzzak

I don't know what you could be talking about? I'm a lawful good divine being, sent to aid you in your time of utter injustice! NOW BURN THEM ALL!

Heh, okay, so I don't know if I'll go full Fire and Brimstone, but a celestial is a celestial...  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Alzzak rolled 1 4-sided dice: 3 Total: 3 (1-4)

Alzzak

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:30 pm
Raganui Minamoto
Alzzak

I don't know what you could be talking about? I'm a lawful good divine being, sent to aid you in your time of utter injustice! NOW BURN THEM ALL!

Heh, okay, so I don't know if I'll go full Fire and Brimstone, but a celestial is a celestial...
If you do go full Fire and brimstone, make sure I am far away!

ignore rolling  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 20 6-sided dice: 6, 2, 6, 1, 2, 1, 6, 3, 4, 2, 1, 1, 3, 5, 6, 3, 6, 3, 5, 1 Total: 67 (20-120)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:31 pm
Well, let's get this gravy dice rolling.  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Raganui Minamoto rolled 4 6-sided dice: 3, 5, 6, 2 Total: 16 (4-24)

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:33 pm
Dear god almighty, please let this roll be good, otherwise your celestial is going to be horrible

... really dice?

14, 11, 7, 14, 14,14

That's what I rolled. I guess '14' is 'above average' but goddamn, that 7 is going to kill one of my stats.  
Alzzak rolled 3 8-sided dice: 5, 2, 5 Total: 12 (3-24)
PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:38 pm
evil seven...

HP Rolls  

Alzzak

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 11:57 pm
I shall be a feral orc barbarian.  
Raganui Minamoto rolled 2 8-sided dice: 4, 5 Total: 9 (2-16)
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:31 am
health  

Raganui Minamoto

Distinct Prophet

Kowsauni rolled 20 6-sided dice: 2, 1, 1, 6, 1, 4, 2, 3, 4, 3, 1, 4, 5, 3, 3, 4, 1, 3, 4, 3 Total: 58 (20-120)

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 12:50 am
here we go...  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items