Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Plotting
Needing some friends that might lead to more

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 12:30 am
Alessandra La Russa

Alessandra, 23, Beauxbaton's Graduate, is looking some friends as she is new to England after living overseas for years and came back to look after her youngest sister Valentina. I think she will get lonely once Valentina is back at school. It would good if it could lead into something more.

Thanks  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:03 pm
Chloe Clarisse is the best I can offer you. She's a 20 year old former Hufflepuff, who works as a healer. She doesn't have many friend and at the moment is dating but still lives at home with her parents. Her brother is a werewolf and she will eventually find out about that and switch her career to reflect what she will know.  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 4:33 pm
murruelecreuset
Chloe Clarisse is the best I can offer you. She's a 20 year old former Hufflepuff, who works as a healer. She doesn't have many friend and at the moment is dating but still lives at home with her parents. Her brother is a werewolf and she will eventually find out about that and switch her career to reflect what she will know.

I don't mind, She just need friends at the moment.

OOC: Sorry I missed a word out  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 9:37 pm
mrs-lestrange
murruelecreuset

Well if you have some placed you'd like them to meet I'd be open for suggestions smile  

murruelecreuset
Crew

Beloved Vampire

9,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Waffles! 25
  • Team Jacob 100

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2015 10:39 pm
murruelecreuset
mrs-lestrange
murruelecreuset

Well if you have some placed you'd like them to meet I'd be open for suggestions smile

Cool, I'll let you know  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:14 am
Still looking for her  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:16 am
Still looking for friends  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 3:47 pm
Still looking for both  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:15 pm
Hey!

I was actually just about to make a similar thread for my character, I've just gotten back from a haitus due to school work, but here's my character: Lutheil Marcellus

She's 25 years old, Ravenclaw, and a bit eccentric but an utter sweetie.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 4:18 pm
Silenced Nocturne
Hey!

I was actually just about to make a similar thread for my character, I've just gotten back from a haitus due to school work, but here's my character: Lutheil Marcellus

We should get them to meet up somewhere soon.  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:55 pm
mrs-lestrange
Silenced Nocturne
Hey!

biggrin Sounds good, I'm about to launch her into an interaction with her boss however, so I dunno when that'll happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2015 7:28 pm
Silenced Nocturne
mrs-lestrange
Silenced Nocturne
Hey!

biggrin Sounds good, I'm about to launch her into an interaction with her boss however, so I dunno when that'll happen.

al good. let me know when  

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

MsKiwiness

Demonic Divorcee

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 12:44 am
Silenced Nocturne
mrs-lestrange
Silenced Nocturne
Hey!

Let me know when your ready  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:22 am
mrs-lestrange
Silenced Nocturne
mrs-lestrange
Silenced Nocturne
Hey!

Let me know when your ready

I shall. We're waiting on Dia right now, but until then would you like to discuss possible meeting scenarios?  

Silquestnocte

Fandom Trash

36,300 Points
  • Alchemy Level 6 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Trash Can Supporter 50
Plotting

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items