Event Thread Sign Up

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2015 2:33 pm

Have you been just bursting at the seems with thread ideas?

Want to raise the profile of Fanonymous because you're bursting with guild spirit?

How about signing up to host an official Fanonymous guild thread during Gaia events?

How would you take advantage of this amazing opportunity you ask?
Simple!

Just post here with the account you'd like to host the thread with and state which event you're interested in hosting.

Then when the event rolls around, once you've got your thread set up, PM me a link and I'll make sure it gets an announcement from the guild. That way all the cool people here know where to find you. And the nerds like me Prince too so double edged sword I guess.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 8:11 am
Well, I can't commit to anything right now as things have been a little hectic...but lately I've been thinking it would be nice to have a Fanonymous thread for the annual user run ball. I might be able to swing that when the time comes.  

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:56 am
Radiant Anon Solsi
Well, I can't commit to anything right now as things have been a little hectic...but lately I've been thinking it would be nice to have a Fanonymous thread for the annual user run ball. I might be able to swing that when the time comes. Hopefully. <3

Consider it yours then! If you decide to take it.
Let me know what help you need and I'll make it happen.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:07 am
Charming Anon
Consider it yours then! If you decide to take it. Let me know what help you need and I'll make it happen.

Thank you Charming. ^^
I'm a little new at this sort of thing, would it involve needing a prize of some sort, or just content based?

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Charming Anon

Dapper Duck

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 5:44 pm
Radiant Anon Solsi

It's up to you what kind of thread you'd like to run.
I think when Masked Thief - Anon suggested it she was thinking of the old style anon hang-out and thanking threads. But it will be your thread, just with our support (and hopefully a link to the guild!).
So you should do what you think would be fun!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 6:16 pm
Charming Anon

Got it! I'll put in the orders for the virtual pinata. >w<  

Radiant Anon Solsi

Diamond Star

Fanonymous

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items