Welcome to Gaia! ::

Anime Conventions: The Global Connection

Back to Guilds

A guild dedicated to sharing/discussing conventions, cosplay, anime, and manga from across the world 

Tags: Convention, Cosplay, Anime, Crossplay, Manga 

Reply Tutorials
Wig Vendors

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:01 pm
User Image

This thread is dedicated to your favorite wig vendors. Feel free to post your own comments and experiences about your various wigs. The vendors can be online or brick-and-mortar (if you're so lucky)  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:05 pm
~Reserved~

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:07 pm
~Reserved~

PostPosted: Sat Jan 10, 2015 10:17 pm
GO!

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:24 pm
Epic Cosplay is one of my go-to wig vendors. They are situated in southern California and have a nice selection of half-cap, straight-woven wigs. The fibers are heat resistant and durable. I've have very good luck with them! They have a nice range of colors and lengths, as well as some good pony-tail and bun clip-ons. Given the weave of their wigs, they don't have as many that work well for large, vertical spikes, but they are able to service most other styles.

Shipping times are accurate and prompt, and their customer service responds quickly. Did I mention the free shipping?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:27 pm
Arda Wigs tends to be a bit more expensive than other retailers, but they have some really awesome wigs! They have a good selection of lace-front wigs in addition to half-cap and specialty wigs. They have some of the best customer service I've worked with, and very prompt shipping times.

Definitely check out their wig accessories and care tabs while you're there. They have some nice razors, scissors, and clamps. They have a good blog with tutorials, too.  

xinitia

Crew

xinitia

Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:30 pm
Anime Stuff is not exclusively a wig retailer, but they have a good selection of off-the-wall wigs that I like to use as base wigs. I've been especially happy with their Sora wig, which is a half-cap with upward woven fibers, so it spikes really well while not being too expensive. They also have some unusual two-tones and character wigs.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 21, 2015 5:33 pm
Hello Cosplay tends to focus on the full cosplay set. It's a good place to go for ready-made gear, such as character-specific wigs and cosplays. It's also a nice place to go for cosplay accessories. I haven't used them as much as I have other vendors, but their wigs tend to be a good value, offering a wide range of options.  

xinitia

Crew

Tutorials

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces