Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
Questing Diamonds for GoFusion - quest completed

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jade-bunny

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:14 pm
I'd like to make the Fafnir the Adolescent Dragon but I don't have enough diamonds. It takes 10 diamonds and I have 2. I wish there was a way to get diamonds besides waiting for drops or MP. I can't afford the price of one on MP and the prices keep going up. If you should have a spare one I would appreciate it. I hope to scrounge up enough diamonds before he is gone.

Thank you very much. Happy Holidays. heart sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:49 pm
jade-bunny
I'd like to make the Fafnir the Adolescent Dragon but I don't have enough diamonds. It takes 10 diamonds and I have 2. I wish there was a way to get diamonds besides waiting for drops or MP. I can't afford the price of one on MP and the prices keep going up. If you should have a spare one I would appreciate it. I hope to scrounge up enough diamonds before he is gone.

How is your quest going?  

Phaedrina

jade-bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2015 9:42 am
Phaedrina
jade-bunny

How is your quest going?

I haven't gotten any new diamonds. I am still waiting for drops from the Daily Chance and hoping I get some. Thanks for asking.

I have been away from Gaia for a very long time and came back recently and the inflation is crazy. I can't seem to afford anything. I used to think it would be amazing to get a 2-3 million and I got up to 20 million so I was rich once. Now I can't buy anything for less than 300 million it seems. I can't even afford a tenth of one star on the MP. The prices seem to be so crazy to me.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2015 11:36 am
Woot Woot I got 1 diamond from the daily chance! 8 more to go!  

jade-bunny

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 22, 2015 12:58 pm
jade-bunny

I haven't gotten any new diamonds. I am still waiting for drops from the Daily Chance and hoping I get some. Thanks for asking.

I have been away from Gaia for a very long time and came back recently and the inflation is crazy. I can't seem to afford anything. I used to think it would be amazing to get a 2-3 million and I got up to 20 million so I was rich once. Now I can't buy anything for less than 300 million it seems. I can't even afford a tenth of one star on the MP. The prices seem to be so crazy to me.

Don't give up hope! There are some very cute items for a reasonable price still available. A friend of mine gave me a link to a wonderful website, and I will pass it along to you. Here is the link. This thread helps people find items at a reasonable price, and some are very cute! I hope you have some luck finding items there.

I have sent you some diamond charms to help out. Good luck!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:10 am
Phaedrina
jade-bunny

Don't give up hope! There are some very cute items for a reasonable price still available. A friend of mine gave me a link to a wonderful website, and I will pass it along to you. Here is the link. This thread helps people find items at a reasonable price, and some are very cute! I hope you have some luck finding items there.

I have sent you some diamond charms to help out. Good luck!

Thank you for the advice. I will check out the thread.  

jade-bunny

jade-bunny

PostPosted: Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:11 pm
Thank you everyone. I got my Fafnir! Thank you all!!!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 24, 2015 3:05 pm
jade-bunny
Thank you everyone. I got my Fafnir! Thank you all!!!

Fafnir looks great! Congratulations!  

Phaedrina

☆ Item Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces