Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Advice about some art things...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Welcome!
  *gives out Gold*
View Results

seriouscat_25

Mystical Cat

19,450 Points
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 1:20 pm
So...starting from a year ago, I bought my first tablet, and it's been great since I was able to do things that I pretty much am having a hard time to do traditionally. But, I wanna know what the NSTG community thinks!

So, here's a sample:
Woodland Creature

(This leads to my DA, ultimately, heheh.)

So, yeah, I wanted to know what you guys think! Of course, not as best as to what the people in Gaia can do, but please give it a look and let me know what you think!

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 7:48 pm
User Image
oOoo I likey!

I'm a HUGE fan of art on gaia and offline ( I'm doing an arty course at college ) and I love it! Your use of colours are awesome, everything blends together well and nothing stands out as clashing. I love her eyes - they stand out for me and the hair covering her eyes is done nicely where it compliments the overall piece instead of taking away from that vivid blue. Also loving the faded black of the background, it makes the colours stand out more and the fact that it fades into the white instead of being a solid black background is just fabulous!

Brilliant artwork and loving the other pieces in your gallery too - keep drawing and I look forward to seeing more of your artwork heart
User Image

ancantsia

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100

Saucy Goblin

Greedy Punk

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 10:17 am
Your art is very beautiful. I love the use of soft colors and light shading. Your perspective and foreshortening is good, but both are missing a little something. Nothing big mind you, as your art is leagues above mine when it comes to drawing people.

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games