Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 5:21 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín, Nico, Desi // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

"Time does...move quite fast." he admitted and though he was far from a sentimental man he had to admit to being worried for the future. Lily would be fine...this he did know but still it was strange to see. That tiny thing that had ended up on his doorstep ages ago....how funny. He nodded his head "She does not have much...experience with other children. I am glad she has some now." a genuine thanks though it was mostly the kid who had become friends by their own power. It did also bring Two as semblance of connection...with Nico. He'd not say as much but he supposed it was nice as well.

Lily was a little worried at how quiet he was and the look he was giving "Des-iiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii-!!!!" a sudden spin when she least expected it as they spun around rapidly. It was terrifying and fun! That fun would stop however as Desi went flying and had hurt himself though she didn't have much opportunity to dwell as the same happened to her and fell out and rolled a bit though she held on like hell to her notepad and coat.
It was merely a countdown a kids but Lily felt like it was her fault somehow and though she had only a few scrapes she would be more concerned for her friend. She waited until she came to a stop and clambered out "Des! Are you okay?" scrambling over though getting checked over by his friends mother and soon her father.

"Be careful." he said checking her over and the few scratches she had. He looked over to Nico and Des "Is the boy alright?" showing a little concern for him as well.

Lily seemed otherwise fine but thinking it was her fault she was holding on hard to her notepad "I-I'm sorry!" she said "I-I can pick a different color if you don't like it! Its just what I-" the pad was a little dirty now.
Two paid it no mind and just rubbed Lily's head figuring she was just panicking a bit seeing her friend hurt "Perhaps some snacks to mend wounds..." not realizing just what his daughter had inadvertently hinted at though Lily was holding it right for Nico to see.

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:41 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

The accident had both children a bit upset and frazzled, but Nico did her best to try to calm the situation down. She was genuinely confused from her own son's cryptic question. "W-What? Blue?" Her eyes moved over to the drawing pad that was presented from Two's daughter. She didn't fully understand Desi's question, but she did notice the similarities of color scheme in the drawing. Puzzled, Nico's gaze darted from her son, to Lily and then towards Two. She wasn't sure what was really going on, so she chose to ignore it for now.

Her conflicted expression softened as she gave Lily a light smile. "Hey, it's okay, Lily. It's not your fault, so don't worry your pretty little head about it." She said as she also started cleaning up and putting a yellow smiley face Band-Aid over the young girl's scratches. "Your papa's right - why don't we take a little snack break, hmm?" They still had their hot chocolate to drink after all! Standing back up, Nico dusted off her pants and tried to gently hold Desi's hand so their group could go to the nearby picnic tables for snacks. However, as quickly as she held his hand, Desi snatched it away defiantly and stormed off to the tables without much of a word.

Desi's sudden outburst was something new for Nico. She was starting to think that maybe her temper was passed down to him. "Desi!" She called out yet was ignored. What was going on with him all of a sudden? He had never had acted like this before. The boy found the furthest table away and sat down with his arms crossed over his torso. He was clearly upset and mad about something. "Desmond! You're being very rude right now. What's going on with -- !!" "You never wanna talk about it!!" The boy snapped. "I'm not... I'm not mad about the colors..." He gave Lily a quick apologetic glance. He felt bad about making her sad, but he did genuinely like the drawing. It just sparked up more thoughts and questions about himself and his mom. Desi couldn't find the words he really wanted to say which made the whole ordeal even more frustrating.

Nico could feel a migraine coming in from all of the sudden stress that was coming about. Gently rubbing her temples, the young mother took a deep breath before taking a quick seat next to her son. She was certain he was very sour about something but a slight wave of anxiety was creeping inside of her. Not sure of what next to say, Nico just placed his hot chocolate cup in front of him and gave Lily her cup as well.

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Tired and concerned || Frustratedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

asbloodrunscold

Extragalactic Elder

10,875 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Rebel Spark 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:12 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jiāháo Z

Mood: Ambivalent // With: Lìqín, Nico, Desi // Status: Single

Featuring Lìqín!

"Even though we may be born apart.."

════════════════

Two couldn't really explain this situation either but he did know it had something to do with what Lily had drawn. Two gently moved to take the pad from Lily and look it over. It was nice. His daughter had plenty of talent but the truth was that he...didn't fully understand what she saw sometimes. Lily was an enigma by birth, but made...more so by being a mutant. Her mutation, at least at her age, centered entirely on her mind so it was difficult to know anything unless she explained it. Two rubbed his head "This is...how she sees things." he explained a little bit but he had no idea what it really meant he just knew that much.

Lily did appreciate the bandaid and tried to return the smile but she still felt a little bad. Snacks sounded nice and luckily Two did bring that much but mostly cause Lily insisted. He would keep the pad with him as he went over while Desi well...had some manner of reaction. He had no idea what it was about but something about Lily's drawing really did upset him. He was worried to ask her further, or if she even know the answer herself. He would just go over to his bag and dig inside it to pick out some homemade cereal bars and crunchy fruit bites though he had no idea if the boy was allergic so Two went over to Nico first "I am sorry..." though he wasn't entirely sure for what.

Lily was thankful for her cup and made a little bit better about the fact that Desi wasn't mad about the colors but she still wasn't sure what was wrong. She did have a little trouble processing things like that though Two knew that was his fault. He had kept her a bit sheltered. He'd just set the snacks down and sit next to Lily who was trying to clear the mud from her notebook. It felt a bit tense. Two would also place the notebook down for Lilly and grab her colors so she could use them.
"Well it is good...the kids are fine. Little...really hurts them..." since they didn't seem that worried about their scratches. Kids. He hoped it lightened the mood just a little. Lily just tore the paper from her pad and tossed it aside on the table while working on something else. If Desi didn't like that then-

She did work pretty quick and would quickly set about working on making a picture of an eastern dragon from a picture she liked. Numbers and colors dancing together until she had made something decent looking. She would hold it up "Desi look!" holding in front of her face hoping he liked that more and would maybe even help while she chose to partake of some What kid didn't like dragons?
Two, however, could help but look at the picture she had put aside. The colors were similar but what....did that mean? He couldn't help feeling a little suspicious about it but he had no idea what to think of it.

"Lily likes...to draw and paint." touching on that
"Any requests?"

User Image
════════════════

"...we'll always be in this together."

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Apr 29, 2024 8:19 am
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .

Hearing Two explain a bit on how Lily saw the world made it a little more clear to understand a bit. Not so much as what the drawing meant, but at least enough to know that she had a special way of seeing things. Sorta in a similar way to how Desi and her saw spirits in the human world. "No need to apologize, if anything... I should be the sorry one." Nico said to Two and let out a deep sigh. Desi's outburst was her doing somehow. The drawing just triggered it. As much as she feared for the day her son would question her past, she chose not to entertain it. Out of fear? Maybe... There were some memories that she kept locked up in a tiny dark box in her mind. She didn't want her son to be the one to open up that box of horrors.

With the snacks out in place, Nico handed her son a little variety of both. He didn't have any food allergies so there was no worry there. Hell, she even took a few little bites herself. Surprisingly pretty good! While watching Lily draw once more, Nico did keep her peripheral onto Desi. The boy was still wrapped up in his own thoughts. Trying to find the right phrasing of his questions was a bit difficult for him to do... at least not while being upset about it. He just quietly sipped on his drink and took the occasional nibbles on his snacks. He didn't raise his gaze until he heard Lily call out to him.

Seeing her dragon drawing did bring smile to his face. "That's super cool!" It was great! Desi didn't have much of a talent in art, but he did have a small gift for the girl. He was going to gift it to her later on in the day, but figured that since he felt like he made her feel sad, now was an even better time. The boy dug around in his pockets before pulling out a small clear quarts crystal. He had it in his little rock collection, but thought that Lily would like it more. "Here!" He placed the crystal in front of the girl to inspect it. "If you hold it to a light it'll show a rainbow!" Hopefully it made a nice peace offering after his meltdown.

Still, the other drawing took his gaze in the end, at least until Nico gently held the page in her hands to study more. It truly was a curious thing to see how Lily interpreted the world thru her eyes. The woman took note of the color similarities between the three of them. Was that why the small girl had referred to Nico as the "Silver Lady" when they first met? The longer she looked the more it began to click. "Wait...wait, wait, wait!!" Her mind began to try to replay any past memories she could even remember. Looking back at the three of them, she was starting to really take notice of some of their physical similarities in their faces. "No... I'm just sleep deprived... It's just a coincidence nothing more..." That's what Nico told herself to get over the rising anxiety within her. Sure, Two looked really familiar the first time they met.... but she was mistaking him for someone else... right?

Instead of dwelling on it further, the mother just smiled and placed the drawing page back down onto the table. "You have a really talented hand, Lily~ Next time I'm out, I'll try to find you even more colors to play with, hm?"

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
MOOD: Tired and concerned || Frustratedxxx COMPANY: Two, Lily, and Desixxx OUTFIT: Casual (Nico) || Casual (Desi)xxx OOC:

asbloodrunscold

Cho-Cho Twain

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 151 152 153 154

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas