Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Uptown Soleil
Soleil Park Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2014 12:18 am
sσℓєιℓ ραяк

User Image

Aligned with cherry blossom trees, as they populate Uptown
Soleil to the greatest content, Soleil Park holds both interests for kids and
adults alike~. Many statues of creatures that people find around Soleil and
Mykronos set against the stone pathway in order to give a better idea to the
wildlife around the city. And in the center, a park for children consisting of a
jungle gym, swings, slides, a see-saw, two springs in the shape of either a bird
or fish, monkey bars, and much much more equipment for kids - or even teens
and adults - to climb and play on. Of course, there are benches as well to sit
upon, almost each one having a lamp that glows a bright orange during the
night.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 6:25 pm
User Image

User Image

After trying to amend his relationship with Ichigo, he headed off to look for his cousin. He needed to explain things to her as well. Letting her know where she stands and how important Ichigo is to him. It may not end up well but its better to to inform them about their status before she starts to do things that would hurt the person who holds his voice. "Come on Red, pick up!" After numerous tries he had been transferred to her voice mail. He knew that this is the first time she was to use a cell phone but he was starting to get worried that she got hurt or lost. It was her first day here in Soleil. He's not even sure if she was able to speak with her pen pal yet or not.

CelestialKeyHolderNatsumi

$ 824.00 :Monies
                                                                  None :Company
                                                                  It's complicated :Status
                                                                  I wonder had Red gone to... :Thoughts
                                                                  ___ :Out of Octaves

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

High-functioning Detective

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:25 am
left]http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130316130415/fairy-tail-oc/images/d/d2/Yuki_casual.png[/imgleft]
Natsumi Sayako Mitzuki * Umi
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

❅═━❅━═❅═━ ❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═ ❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅
Umi had gotten to the park much early with Nova. They haven't found a good job yet that used Umi's talents in the lest little bit. She sighed heavily as she landed out a blanket on the ground. Nova grunted and landed down it. "It's not your fault no one is willing to hire you here. I donthink they understand the life of a Snow Woman, Umi.", the wolf told her. Umi roles her eyes at the taking ice Wolf. "That could be true. But they could just be freaked out by a talking blue wolf.", when giggled teasingly.
Umi smiled sadly and softly as her brother and mother came to mind again. They away popped in to her mind at times like this. She pulled out a medium sized locket and opened it. Inside was a picture of a sixteen year old boy, who looked just like her, and her mother. She smiled and ran her fingers over their pictures and started to him softly which soon led to her singing to herself and Novel aloud.
" My heart was swimming
in words gathered by the wind
My voice bounded
into a cloud-carried tomorrow 

My heart trembled
in the moon-swayed mirror
Soft tears
spilled with a stream of stars 

Isn't it beautiful?
If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go
to your town, your home, in your arms 

I dream of being
against your chest
my body in your keeping
disappearing into the evening 

Words halted by wind are
a gentle illusion
A tomorrow torn by clouds is
the voice of a distant place 

My heart that had been
in a moon-blurred mirror that flowed
Those stars that trembled and spilled
cannot hide my tears 

Isn't it beautiful?
If we could walk, hand in hand,
I'd want to go
to your town, your home, in your arms 

My dream of
your face
that I softly touch
melts in the morning "

Her voice was loud and clear. It rang out Ikey silver bells at dawn. A beautiful sound as she played with the locket in her hands.
❅═━❅━═❅═━ ❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═ ❅═━❅━═❅═━❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅═━❅━═❅

Money: $700.00
Company: Nova
Thoughts: I wonder if my brother is alright...
Out of Octaves: Sorry it took so long. Fell asleep before I even realized it. Lol

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 2:57 am
User Image

User Image

Eyes traveled around searching for a blonde female with a red hood, Setsuko's his finger kept on hitting the redial button due to constantly being transferred to her voice mail which frustrates him so, causing him to worry about her even more. As he was to leave the park his feet stopped from stepping any further, turned around and lowered down his phone. "That voice..." Shoving his phone back to his pocket, he followed the source of the sweet and saw a blonde sitting on blanket laid on the grass together with a majestic wolf beside her. Again caught in a trance, he feet continued moving closer, slowly, trying to see what she was doing. She was holding something in her hand but with his distance he was unable to see what it was. He needed to get closer, closer, unconsciously ended up sneaking behind her on the blanket peeking over the female's shoulder. "Who's that?" It was an image of a teenage boy, her boyfriend perhaps?

A blonde and her wolf? :Company
                                                                  That voice... :Thoughts
                                                                  It's fine ^^ I just got back home. :Out of Octaves
                                                                  Her twin has just been approved by the way.

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 3:34 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi jumped at the sound of someone behind her. Nova jumped up and growled lowly. How had a mi not noticed the guy walk up to her? Quickly closing the locket she put it away. "No, he is my twin brother. I havehaven't seen him in three years now.", she said softly. She blushed at the thought of him for architecture er. How had she not heard him apouch her like that? "Now may I ask whom is stalking me? ", she asked call Ingrid Nova down a bit.

Company: Nova and some strange blond guy.
Thoughts: Who the heck is this guy and how did he sneak up on my end like that?
Out of Octaves: Awesome, lol can't wait for their reunion. Lol

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:06 am
User Image

User Image

Setsuko was able to get back to reality all thanks to the wolf's growl. With merely his eyes moving he saw how protective it was to its master and quickly stepped out of the blanket, leaning against one of the trees with arms crossed. "Twin brother?" Pausing for a few seconds he began to study her features from top to bottom. Now that he had a better look she does look almost the same as the male in the picture. Brushing off her question, he asked another answered her with one of his own question. "Was that song for him?" The reason why he was attracted to the voice was because it had much feelings that he was able to feel it oozing into his skin, sending him goosebumps. So far only one person had done that to him and that was his beloved Ichigo. Him acting like a weird stalker was usual though, nothing new about that.

Me too xD :Out of Octaves
                                                                  I wonder how she'd react when she sees him here

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 4:50 am
Natsumi Sayako Mitzuki
Umi
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi looked back up at him once she had calmed Nova down. Standing up she dusted off her blue jeans and crossed her arms over her chest. "You ask a lot of personal questions. For someone I just met and who won't tell me their name.", she said calmly. She bent down picking up the blanket and flooding it. She looked back at him when he asked if the song was for her brother. "My mother wrote it for myself, my brother, and my father a very long time ago.", she said sisimply. She didn't like talking about her past. Why was he asking all these questions.

Out of Octaves: [Oh I can wait lol. I'm not sure how I will have her react yet but it will be good lol.

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:17 am
User Image

User Image

Woah, that was one angry pup. Anyway, he's more concerned about how this blonde was able to produce such wonderful voice. Her heart and soul was in it; something that he was definitely looking for. Maybe she could be in the album he going to make for Ichigo. Hmmm.. No, knowing her she'd never do an album with anyone yet alone another female. That may just cause another argument from the two of them. "Well, isn't it common courtesy to introduce yourself first before asking for the other's name?" This was getting no where if he was to get her to sing, then he better be a little nicer. As he was about to introduce himself until she explained the origins of the song. "Your mother wrote that song? How about you? Do you write songs as well?" Okay, he was getting ahead of himself again and continued to bombard the poor girl with questions. Shaking it off, he sighed and offered his hand for a shake. "Sorry, the name's Setsuko. I always to that whenever my ears catche something interesting.That was really good. Your emotions when you sang that song I felt it."

We'll see soon enough lol Looking forward to it! ^w^ :Out of Octaves

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 6:32 am
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi chuckled at all the questions at once. He was a noisy one wasn't he. "Now that's better. My name is Natsumi. It's just meet you Setsuko. As for your question, yes I do write every now and then. But why do you ask?", she said amilesmiling asking a question oof her own. Was he a siren? He did say he felt the emotions in her song. That was hard for a normal person to do. But it came naturally to sirens right?

Thoughts: Well, that's better.
Out of Crystals:

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:15 am
User Image

User Image

Giving her hand a little squeeze, "Pleasure's all mine." A gentle voice whispered to him from the back of his head. "Remember, don't get carried away." Thankfully, Ichigo's voice echoed his ears. The instincts of a siren is kicking in again. So far it has only been Red and Ichigo who knew of his true identity. Right now he does not see any meaning to let her know of this just yet unlike when he was with the two. Quickly he let go of her hand and shoved it in his pockets, just to make sure. The smirk, however, was till on circling the blonde eyeing her looks which hopefully the wolf would not mind. She was nice enough for a music video. He wondered if she has different talents in her other than singing and writing her songs. "Good. Any other talents you have?" Again, he refrained from answering her question. Call it a bad habit of selective listening. Her question would be answered momentarily anyway. He was curious if she pours her heart in her work like that then there was a chance that she might be worth producing.

Natsumi and her wolf? :Company
                                                                  Maybe she has other talents :Thoughts
                                                                  ____ :Out of Octaves

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 11:21 am
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi was get fed up with question after question and none of herher's being answered. "Well, IIcan[dance and cook. But what does it matter? AAreyouosome sort of talent agency? ", she asked. Maybe he would answer is never oof her questions soon.
The wind blew softly and he saw his teal eyes. That was interesting to see. Such a pretty color stood out in this guys eyes. It was almost enchanting. But she shook it off and went back to her normalself. "You know it's rude to keep asking questions, but not once answer any of mmine, but your name.", she said calmly.

Thoughts: Well, that's better.
Out of Crystals:

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 7:06 pm
User Image

User Image

"Sort of" With the gentle breeze blowing off his blond locks, his hand reached for his bangs holding it in place not to ruin his vision upon the young lady in front of him. For a split second it was as if her icy blue eyes had sparkled with interest which was the perfect time for him to tell her what she wanted to know. "I produce music and look to talents and you seem to have what it takes to be in one of my music videos. I won't be able to provide you with any wage but we can split the money once it's been released. Would that be fine with you?"

____ :Out Of oCtaves

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:15 am
Natsumi Sayako Mitzuki
Umi
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi knitted her eyebrows together confused. Was he for real right now. He wanted her tonne in one of his music videos. "Look, if your just playing games and trying to get to me, you can take your joke some where else. I don't have time for games. I just moved to this town and I have barely unpacked all my things. Plus I'm looking for my brother. Which is hard enough to being with. So if your joking stop.", she said firmly. Everything good she just said was true. She didn't have time for games right now. But if he was being truthful then she would consider it.

Out of Octaves: [Oh I can wait lol. I'm not sure how I will have her react yet but it will be good lol.

Boracay Rum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:31 am
User Image

User Image

Setsuko gave her a deadpan look, "Do I look like I'm kidding." Seriously she was not the only person who needs to find someone right now but his feet just can't move from where they are, not when he sees someone with talent. Red would understand. "Here..." Taking out his MP3, he would then wrap his earphones on them and toss it over to her. "You can listen to some of my work. It's not my best but it's something I'd say I am proud of. If that's not enough then I can show you my studio." There are two particular songs that were solely made for Ichigo but the others are still empty melody waiting for someone to sing to.

Still making his playlist :Out Of oCtaves
                                                                  It only has four so far [x]

Ochachacha

Skyes_Mule

1,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2014 11:58 am
❆ Nova ❆
❆ 1000 Words ❆
❆ Yin and Yang ❆
❆ Tattoo ❆

Umi caught the mp3 and put a head phones etc in her ear. When she turned it on she heard beautiful music. Her heart tightened at the sound. She looked up at him and smiled a bit handing him the mp3 back. "They were beautiful, I'll say that. But why don't you sing them. You wrote them, they are about of you feel or places you've been. Why not sing your own music. It's the highest form of emotion.", she said softly sweetly. Glare didn't mean any harm from her words. She only said what felt natural. So it came out in a kind of gentle cooing tone that was calming.

Thoughts: That was beautiful
Out of Crystals: Sorry it took so long. The real world beckoned. Lol

Boracay Rum

● Uptown Soleil

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 151 152 153 154 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out