Welcome to Gaia! ::

Realm of the B'alam - Weaver's Grace Festival

Back to Guilds

A place for holiday festivities and fun! 

Reply [ Dusty Tomes ] - Archives
Wishing On The Northern Lights

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:22 pm
User Image
User Image

So you've found your way all the way to The Northern Lights and now you're ready to make that wish for the perfect Clay are you? Well you're in luck! This is the right place to do just that!

The Northern Lights are located along on the Northern most outer borders of the Ice Tribe's territory. Each holiday season B'alam flock here from many territories to wish upon them in hopes that their dreams come true this year.

Will your's be among those to come true? Only one way to find out ...

Sooo ... Northern Lights huh? What exactly are we wishing for? Well, that's just it! We don't have a clue, you have to tell us! The point of the Northern Lights is for everyone to come in and make a wish for a Clay from another person. Then someone else may come in and make that wish come true.

This thread is of course open to one and all, but we encourage those who are unable to color Clays of their own to post here and make a note of your disposition. We want everyone's wishes to come true this holiday season, so don't forget to wish real hard, and stay off Loki's land! Otherwise, you might get a snowball to the face instead of your wish.

Starts: December 2nd
3 AM CST

Ends: January 2nd
3 AM CST

► Remember Ladies and Gents, rules are meant to be read and abided by, so lets all have fun while also follow the rules! ◄

Da Rules

• No mules
  • The CYOs are NO place for cosplays! While we appreciate that all of you want your favorite characters on these lines, we can't honor them during these types of events.
  • You are free to request Clays of pets from other shops or OCs. But it is your responsibility to post their specific gender in the Clay drop off thread.
  • Fill out the form correctly and completely.
  • No Drama Llamas please! The CYOs are a happy time of year! Reindeer Games and Wishlists are in place to help everyone collect some clay! Don't spoil the fun by soiling all the clay with tears!
  • All Clays given away here, or anywhere during the CYO may contain no 'hot button' symbols or characters. If it is something you feel or know would strike controversy, then you know it shouldn't be placed upon a Clay. Use your judgement.
  • Any Clays found to be in direct disregard of the above rule will be immediately disregarded and ineligible for Awakening.
  • Clay figures gifted and won here may only be given away by the person who COLORED them. You may not win [ X ] clay on this day, and come in and give it away for [ Y ] clay on the next day.
  • Only Clay specifically stated as such, may be gifted away to a friend. If the colorist does not state such in their form, the clay must be kept by you.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:54 pm
The Form

[align=center][size=24][color=#2996AF]I Can Haz Clay?[/color][/size][/align]

[b]My Name Is:[/b] Username Here
[b]I [i]really[/i] like these things:[/b] List some things you would like to see on a Clay here. Give your would be gifters some inspiration!
[b]But not so much these things:[/b] Is there something you aren't really fond of? Now's your chance to let us know!

[b]If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be:[/b] Tell us all about that dream Clay of your's!
[b]These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays:[/b] Not necessary, but if you have any you would like added here, please do so.

REMEMBER THAT CLAYS DO NOT RECEIVE EDITS - EDITS WILL HAVE TO BE COLLECTED DOWN THE ROAD FROM AN EDIT SHOP!

*This feature has no set date, only good intentions. So keep this in mind when making your requests.

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100

Conrad The Mighty

Anxious Smoker

2,400 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2014 10:50 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Conrad the Mighty
I really like these things: rainbows, tribal, "natural" patterns (from tiger to palomino, to blue Merle, to piebald), dark palettes with bright highlights (ex1), and masks (ex2)!
But not so much these things: Snakes, spiders, the boogeyman, bright contrasting colors, and red eyes.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Natural black bear colors, covered in single tone or gradient Native looking markings on the body. I think colors around #E3170D area would be nice. I would love it if the designs could tell a story. But I know that's difficult to do on a little clay, so yay for artistic liberties!
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays:
Thulian, Lady Fan Yue, Apoc -aka anti Ajax, Jaaiscyn, and Poisson.

I would LOVE to participate in a more directly involved fashion, but alas I still cannot afford a replacement charging cord for my MacBook. So I have no access to (nor permission to download) any after market coloring programs. At least until Christmas comes and Santa drops one off for me.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 03, 2014 9:20 am
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Artymus
I really like these things: Rainbow, Black/Neon combos, swirls, abstract patterns, natural colors/patterns, sunset colors, ethnic-inspired themes, skeletons, punky things, soft palettes, just about anything, really.
But not so much these things: Lots of orange/yellow.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: I'm happy with anything. 83
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: n/a  

Artymus

Feral Krampus

StarshineAngel01

Interstellar Moonwalker

15,915 Points
  • Stellar Lieutenant 200
  • Blazing Power of Friendship Wave 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Thu Dec 04, 2014 9:56 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: StarshineAngel01
I really like these things: Stars/night sky, silver, white, blue, winter themed, moon, Aurora borealis, swirls, tribal, shiny!!
But not so much these things: pink!!

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Aurora borealis inspired, with stars, swirls and tribal all mixed into one.
Astraea Flora  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:52 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Caitlyn Hellstorm
I really like these things: cat-colored/markings (tigers, leopards, etc), night sky theme, halloween/scary theme, elemental, nature, druids and that kind of thing
But not so much these things: Pink. Unless you can make it look good

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Something that have cat-theme with elemental theme like fire tiger or ice tiger or earth leopard or something like that.
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: N/A  

Caitlyn Hellstorm

Beloved Vampire

NymiiNym

Shy Wife

PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 7:54 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Yushika
I really like these things: Galaxies, glow, creepy-anything, green
But not so much these things: Clowns

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Green anything?
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: N/A  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 05, 2014 9:09 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Scrimshanks
I really like these things: Natural/neutral or even pastel tones, animal-inspired, birds, stripes and bands, the color redddd, cows and bulls <33333
But not so much these things: Too-bright colors, too many markings, orange

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Something not too similar to the cats I have now, haha!
Hunter, Sleetpelt, A Legendary Boar, Last I swear!  

Scrimshanks

Diamond Dog

Ovarian Paint

Bashful Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 11:13 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Ovarian Paint
I really like these things: Pastel colors, natural/unnatural colors,glowy markings, Sky theme, day of the dead anything, punky, soft, lace pattern..
But not so much these things: Clashing colors.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: A soft palette day of the dead with a lace pattern..
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays:Suki FrostBite Zara Benoni Niobe Chanda & Berj  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 10:11 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Zee Oddwyn
I really like these things: Ocean Themes, Dragon designs/markings, Spaaaaaaaaaaaace, Graffiti
But not so much these things: Black/Neon color combinations

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: A Clay that looks like they'd be a strong fighter!
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: Tide, or Canon!  

Zee Oddwyn

Tenacious Bookworm

Heavenly Snow

Dangerous Shapeshifter

8,200 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:34 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Heavenly Snow
I really like these things: Naturals. Colors that compliment each other. Swirls, tribal, elegant for markings. I like blues and white or cream together, gradient blues with sandy (like a tropical beach), I like the color gold, pastels, animal markings, horse breed themes, wolfy coloring. Exotic or some cultural hint.
But not so much these things: Neon. Colors that shouldn't be paired up like green and pink (just my opinion). I'm not big on stars, hearts, and other markings or symbols like that, a little bit is ok but excess is a no.

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Don't really have a dream clay.
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: I'm not going to worry about this.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2014 10:03 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: khit khat
I really like these things: natural markings cat like smile
But not so much these things: bright colors or flowery/etc

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: colored like my avi ;-;
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: none so far  

Khit Khat

Dapper Pup

1,225 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Depawsit

Charitable Informer

15,050 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Luck of the Draw 50
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2014 10:28 pm
I Can Haz Clay?

My Name Is: Johnny Deppity Depp
I really like these things: Rainbows ;w;, Spots [ Any kind! But I do luff my some Dalmatians ], Ice Cream! I like things inspired by ice cream, Scales, Sparkles, Wing Markings, Tribals, Animal patterns! Whether it be breed or species! Anything you wanna put on that Clay is literally gonna make me squee X3
But not so much these things: Mostly like blood and stuff, nothing that would be too risque for here though!

If I could have my most perfect Clay ever it would be: Perhaps one based on a reindeer! *w* Or one using this palette with a Zorse type pattern or maybe a paint flecks pattern like this picture!
These are some of my OCs or pets I wouldn't mind seeing as Clays: Let's see who we've got here .... 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  
[ Dusty Tomes ] - Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games