Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Crazy Stuff & Things Newbs Do (Apparently)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

k0rpse

High-functioning Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:33 pm
OMG, I'm sure this will be funny later at some point, but I had to share what I. just. did.

I had managed to accumulate 10K. And then somehow, I accidentally tipped a guy's post and LOST ALL OF IT OMG.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:12 pm
D: That sucks! They recently changed it from 10 gold to 10,000 gold.
I used to love tipping posts. Now I do it rarely. D: In this economy, 10k is actually a tiny bit of gold... but it means a lot to me too. x -x

On another note... have you tried playing Switchem?
You can find it in the drop down menu under the Games Tab or you can open/start the game by clicking this link: Switchem

It's free to play. It also only appears during holidays. It's here for Thanksgiving so I think it'll disappear again tomorrow. You just match rows of three tiles or more to earn points to advance through the levels.
The first level won't give you a prize for beating it.
You'll get an item the first time you beat levels two and above.

Buuuutt~ you know what? If you end the game and play it again, you'll get 100k for each level you beat (after level one). It's fast, too. ^^ (Er, well I only checked for sure that level two gives 100k... but the other levels should also...)

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

k0rpse

High-functioning Shapeshifter

6,050 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:17 pm
sdrawkcab
I used to love tipping posts. Now I do it rarely. D: In this economy, 10k is actually a tiny bit of gold... but it means a lot to me too. x -x

You can find it in the drop down menu under the Games Tab or you can open/start the game by clicking this link: Switchem

It's free to play. It also only appears during holidays. It's here for Thanksgiving so I think it'll disappear again tomorrow. You just match rows of three tiles or more to earn points to advance through the levels.

Buuuutt~ you know what? If you end the game and play it again, you'll get 100k for each level you beat (after level one). It's fast, too. ^^ (Er, well I only checked for sure that level two gives 100k... but the other levels should also...)

Oh wow, thanks for telling me! XD Ugh, you're an angel! 3nodding I'm going to try it right now.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:22 pm
k0rpse
sdrawkcab

Oh wow, thanks for telling me! XD Ugh, you're an angel! 3nodding I'm going to try it right now.

No problem! :3 I really need to sit down and play it too. XD; Good luck!!

This is the list of items that you can win: item list (the list isn't in order).
And don't be discouraged by the difficulty of higher levels. The only way to beat them is by using Gaia Cash to buy more moves. Just let the game end and start it up again to grab more 100k prizes. c:

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items