Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
I ran out of ideas.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Flame Burst Firefly

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:59 pm
I posted a joke, my birthday, and a bunch of other things that interest me, and I made it to (counting this post) 15, I think.

Quick, someone talk to me! rofl  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 7:14 pm
Pretty sure this is post 18 now, just kinda keeping track in this one a little bit. I'm gonna go make a quest thread (I honestly am not sure what I should go after, though...) and then make that big 2-oh in the sweet treats one. xD To all people I met/bugged/etc. during my first run through here, hello. I will be sticking around for a while because I don't know much of what to do yet.  

Flame Burst Firefly

Dapper Hunter

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:01 pm
If you ever do lose track of your post count in the guild, you can check it by typing your name into the memberlist (at the top of the page, below the main Gaia header).

Sounds like you've been busy! Did you figure out what to quest for?

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 5:55 pm
sdrawkcab
If you ever do lose track of your post count in the guild, you can check it by typing your name into the memberlist (at the top of the page, below the main Gaia header).

Sounds like you've been busy! Did you figure out what to quest for?

I sure did. biggrin I'm going for a couple of Damascus Armor items. Someone anonymous gave me one last night already, so I have one now. I think I'm gonna go for 3 in total, since that'd be most of the actual armor pieces.  

Flame Burst Firefly

Dapper Hunter

Flame Burst Firefly

Dapper Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 12:34 am
Thanksgiving was fun. smile  
☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items