Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Introductions
Another Intro!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LaDameAlexia

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:03 pm
Haii!

I am Alexia, or whatever other variant of my username you wish to call me! I started in the middle of October but I still don't quite understand how to get around much or all of the things I could do blaugh

I'm a Freshie in college and I live in the United States.

I love all the usual like anime, shopping, reading, watching movies, and more I can't currently think of.

I love to be social so I like to talk to people - and maybe sometimes I get carried away and talk too much buuuut I'm very friendly so don't be afraid to say hello, I won't bite you unless you give permission!~  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 1:18 am
LaDameAlexia
Haii!

I am Alexia, or whatever other variant of my username you wish to call me! I started in the middle of October but I still don't quite understand how to get around much or all of the things I could do blaugh

I'm a Freshie in college and I live in the United States.

I love all the usual like anime, shopping, reading, watching movies, and more I can't currently think of.

I love to be social so I like to talk to people - and maybe sometimes I get carried away and talk too much buuuut I'm very friendly so don't be afraid to say hello, I won't bite you unless you give permission!~

Hello Alexia and welcome to Gaia and The NSTG! I really hope you will ind it fun here~ Everybody is super friendly in hhere and everyone loves to help each other so don't hesitate to ask any of us if you have any problems or questions~ Come stop by and chat with us anytime too heart  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2014 6:55 pm
Welcome!
Just as Emberxylic Len said, feel free to ask any questions!
Gaiaonline doesn't exactly make it easy to figure out everything. It's totally understandable that you're still poking your way around. No shame. :}

☆ Introductions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games