Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
SailorMoon, GaiaCash and $ Talk (+ small giveaway)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 4:26 pm
Just a lurker here talking about stuff > u <

I've been trying to not spend money on this site, especially with site instability and zOMG being taken down for good (but that's another whole can of worms, hehe).

I've been able to stop myself from buying any more pink items, but when I see any Sailor Moon-related stuff I just go nuts! I dropped $30 $20* on those Sailor Moon hair items that I am now seriously regretting xD I could have used that on a new irl dress, or a pair of shoes!
*I would have spent another $10 trying to get the legit Sailor Moon hair, but the site issues have deterred me >< Why am I spending money when I can't even use the items! ><

Since I have doubles of some stuff, I'd like to give it to some guildies in the form of a super duper easy contest:

Tell me who your favorite OTP is in the Sailor Moon universe! biggrin
-or-
Tell me your favorite character :3

Sent! (Contest ends Wednesday, 11/19. I'll randomly pick the winners.)

Here are the items I have up for grabs! Be sure to include the item you want. If someone picks the item before you I'll contact you to ask your next choice. You may only win once o u o
User Image
User Image
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 9:49 pm
I used to love watching Sailor Moon when I was a young girl! I think my favorite character might have been Luna. She was always so sage and ladylike, offering the girls good advice and watching over the group. She was good at balancing out Serena/Usagi, who was such a big character and so opposite to Luna. XD

I also really like Darien/Mamoru. I love cold, dark, intelligent characters and when he called himself "Tux" in the English version, that made me laugh so much.

As for which item I want, I honestly don't mind - all the gold will just be going towards free items/Anonymous Gifts/prizes.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Samsoraj

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 8:32 am
Hello
My favorite is Sailor Moon, I like how she is always being positive and never seems to let anything bad ruin her day.

Warm Violinist's Soft Wavy Locks biggrin  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 12:39 am
Not really posting for the contest. I'm just going to admit that I ended up droping $40 due to the new sailor moon hair. xd I ended up having to buy the hair i wanted from the market place. due to the site no loading I missed out on Crystal Millennium.  

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 12:04 am
Hi, guys! Since we're all talking about the popularity of the recent Sailor Moon-inspired RIG, I thought you might be interested in my post in the How can that item be that inexpensive? thread about items that coordinate well with the Sailor Moon/Sailor Senshi/Luna-themed avatars, or just fit well with the Magical Girl theme (since the items that are really convincing Sailor Moon items are often quite expensive, unfortunately) that are currently going for under a billion. It's a post inspired partly by you guys and the many NSTG members that are currently sporting Sailor Moon inspired outfits.

Ranchlamb recently messaged me about her Luna cosplay, and I've noticed so many people dressed as Luna's beautiful human form that I have an entire category for her, as well as the Moon Princess/Chibi-usa look. ^__^

It's such a nostalgic item, isn't it? The second I saw it I had a feeling we'd be seeing an explosion of Sailor Moon inspired avatars.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:21 pm
Vishkah
Hi, guys! Since we're all talking about the popularity of the recent Sailor Moon-inspired RIG, I thought you might be interested in my post in the How can that item be that inexpensive? thread about items that coordinate well with the Sailor Moon/Sailor Senshi/Luna-themed avatars, or just fit well with the Magical Girl theme (since the items that are really convincing Sailor Moon items are often quite expensive, unfortunately) that are currently going for under a billion. It's a post inspired partly by you guys and the many NSTG members that are currently sporting Sailor Moon inspired outfits.

Ranchlamb recently messaged me about her Luna cosplay, and I've noticed so many people dressed as Luna's beautiful human form that I have an entire category for her, as well as the Moon Princess/Chibi-usa look. ^__^

It's such a nostalgic item, isn't it? The second I saw it I had a feeling we'd be seeing an explosion of Sailor Moon inspired avatars.

Wow, that's a really great thread! Thank you for that list *o*  

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

Setsunasa

Inquisitive Ally

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 9:22 pm
ranchlamb
Not really posting for the contest. I'm just going to admit that I ended up droping $40 due to the new sailor moon hair. xd I ended up having to buy the hair i wanted from the market place. due to the site no loading I missed out on Crystal Millennium.

I'm so sad I missed out on Crystal Millenium too ; u ;  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2014 11:18 pm
Setsunasa
ranchlamb

I'm so sad I missed out on Crystal Millenium too ; u ;

I'm totally saving up for it. Hopefully, I can get it soon.  

ranchlamb

Interesting Seeker

18,325 Points
  • Amateur Snowfriend Architect 50
  • Skilled Decorator 100
  • Luminary Melee Champion 200

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 1:25 am
Setsunasa
Wow, that's a really great thread! Thank you for that list *o*

Thank you SO much for the wonderful gift! emotion_bigheart That was such a nice surprise. I really appreciate it.

You're so welcome, I'm happy you enjoy it! That's one of my favorite threads, too, I'm glad you enjoy it. I love the list and there were so many good recs in there that I wanted to look into it and find more finds to add to it.

If any of you guys interested in seeing my previous posts, I have a post about free items, popular requests two lists sorted by the type of avatar they'd suit (here and here), one sorted by color, and one containing outfit ideas (where the entire avatar costs under 1.5 billion).

Naturally, I don't imagine they'd be more necessary than the Sailor Moon posts. XD

☆ Word Games

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games