Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 8:07 am
(Welcome back)

"We could always remove the cushions and put them on the ground to make it easier." Pyrrha said.  
Alzzak rolled 4 20-sided dice: 12, 5, 2, 18 Total: 37 (4-80)
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2015 2:46 pm
"Hm?" John glanced back at the drider for a moment, before turning back to the wall. "Oh, At the moment, It could just be a Jeweler's mark or a magi's curse mark. It was on a piece of jewelry one of the zombies wore just now, a bronze torgue; It is a reason, I want to capture one."

"Every time I try to get a better look at it, the torque turns to dust." he spoke as he moved to a the closest bed where he tore off the bed sheets. "I suggest, you four get your rest, I will stay up and try to figure this out."

(Rolling
Basic wisdom check, for unseen links between the clues +1
Knowledge check Religion History and Arcane +4, for known references of the mark)  

Alzzak

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2015 10:15 pm
Hey, everyone! I hope this isn't dead!

Here is a picture of Lydia my wife was kind enough to complete for me!
User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2015 12:25 pm
[Hey guys, sorry I've been out of touch, things have gotten really... crazy... recently. It seems as though my stepson's stepfather and mother were abusing him and my husband and I have been dealing with the investigators and all the fun that goes along with it. They think everything will be wrapped up and ready to be presented on or around May 15, so with luck I'll be back on or around that day. I'll let you all know if it looks like things will need to be extended.
Thanks, and my apologies again.]

Kowsauni

Alzzak

loth17

orphen5555

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:26 pm
[Okay, some news to keep you all updated -
I'm not sure exactly when I'll be able to get back online regularly, aside from the ongoing investigations regarding my stepson's abuse, we're getting ready to do a long distance move to Arizona for my husband's work. Along with that protective services is trying to build a case to remove my stepson from his mother's house and place him with us, however because of the abuse he is receiving from the initial attack he has tried to commit suicide, so even if he does move in, I may not have a lot of time since I'll be keeping a close eye on him.
As of right now, I'm not sure when I'll be back on regularly, but I will do my best to keep you guys informed.
Thanks and sorry for the long hiatus]

Kowsauni

Alzzak

loth17

orphen5555

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:55 pm
No problem. You do what you need to do. I wish you the best of luck with your move and your stepson.  

Kowsauni
Crew

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas