Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Restless Dead [DnD 3.5] [Hiatus] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Thu Mar 26, 2015 1:43 pm
"Please don't crush Lydia. I almost cut her in half already." Pyrrha said.

(So Lydia which is worse? Being crushed or being cut in half.)  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2015 1:24 am
(No comment)

As usual Lydia seemed unamused by the current course of conversation. If it wasn't a question about anatomy, it was about her untimely demise at the hands of others. "I know I'm an interesting conversation piece, but if we can get over discussing different ways to dismember me, we have the defense of this chamber to worry about. One of our comrades was badly poisoned and needs a place to rest."  

Kowsauni
Crew

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 6:38 am
Threan walks over next to Lydia and looks around for a moment. He gives her a small slightly bashful smile. "N-N-N-Nicely done." he says quietly before heading over to Pyyrha. "A-a-are you OK?" he asks in a similar bashful tone.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2015 8:52 am
"Don't worry about me. I almost cut that zombie clean in half." Pyrrha said before giving Threan a thumbs up.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 1:28 am
((Hey, just wanted to give everybody a heads up; I'm going to be spending the next two weeks in Japan as a long overdue honeymoon with my wife. It looks like I will have a fair amount of access to wifi, but I don't know how much posting I will be able to get around to doing during his time--hopefully more than none. My RP itch tends to come back fast. No promises, though! wink ))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:31 pm
Kowsauni
((Hey, just wanted to give everybody a heads up; I'm going to be spending the next two weeks in Japan as a long overdue honeymoon with my wife. It looks like I will have a fair amount of access to wifi, but I don't know how much posting I will be able to get around to doing during his time--hopefully more than none. My RP itch tends to come back fast. No promises, though! wink ))
((Have fun! And don't worry about the posting, enjoy the honeymoon!))  

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 6:32 pm
Sigbert gives an odd shrug and sheathes his sword. Akemi shuffles in around the others and makes her way into the room.

"Um, so this is the novices' quarters. With luck we should be safe in here for a little bit.."

((Also, does anyone know what happened to Alzzak?))  
Alzzak rolled 3 20-sided dice: 20, 13, 8 Total: 41 (3-60)
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 9:35 pm
Kishi Bojin

(I was lost in my thoughts; last week I lost a job I liked, and this saturday my grandmother passed.)

"Probably not, but during the battle. anyone see a torque around the neck of one of the zombies?" John said rushing over to the bodies to search them.

(search +2, really need to take skill focus here)  

Alzzak

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2015 10:28 pm
Alzzak
Kishi Bojin

(I was lost in my thoughts; last week I lost a job I liked, and this saturday my grandmother passed.)

"Probably not, but during the battle. anyone see a torque around the neck of one of the zombies?" John said rushing over to the bodies to search them.

((Oh no! I'm so sorry, do you need to take a few more days or anything?))  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:52 pm
Kishi Bojin
Alzzak
Kishi Bojin

((Oh no! I'm so sorry, do you need to take a few more days or anything?))

(It is alright, the more I think about it the more depressed I will get. So, just trying to stay active. Besides, I am already a week behind in most of my games.)  

Alzzak

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:07 pm
[Map has been updated]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 02, 2015 4:10 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Sigbert:[color=white]
Sigbert looks around at the odd group and gives a bit of a shrug. "Yes, rest and recover, See-ya-bairt can over watch you. Also, chests belong to dead people, if you need pants or something they will not miss it."

Kishi Bojin

Friendly Explorer

orphen5555

PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2015 5:33 pm
Threan looks over at the man curiously. "How did you get here?"  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:03 pm
"I agree with See-ya, you guys should rest." John spoke: While the image was stuck in his head, John stood up and hurried over to the south wall. There he drew the symbol in chalk and made a list of discoveries.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*spiders and zombies appear to have above average intelligence for species; possibly directly controlled, or magical experimentation.
**found female human unharmed inside web cacoon, claims to have been inside for possibly 3 days.
**zombies and spiders appear to be trying to use tactics in combat
**zombie bleed, not repeated more than once.
**Acolyte claims possibly resistant to turning if not immune, and possible means of teleportation or invisiblity.
**Possibly two veriations
**bronze torques around the neck of zombies
***which disintegrate on death (possible means of control, and magical assistance)

*copper powder found on skinned tortued victim.
**believed used to intimadate

*Doors trapped and poisoned.

*Pathway to the library vanished
**Foot prints found walking in to wall, mark left on the door found on the wall.
**Acolyte claims library never existed there.

*Village that requested aid, deserted after a few hours.
** Village man claims incident started 4 days ago

Taking a step back, he took a potion from his bag and took a drink. Wiping his mouth after, he focused on his list  

Alzzak

Kowsauni
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2015 10:40 pm
((Back from Japan!))

Lydia looked around the room and bit her lip. "I can't really use...beds. There wouldn't happen to be a hammock in one of these chests would there?"

Lydia then notices that John had drawn a symbol on the wall. she tilts her head to one side and curiously asks. "John, what does that symbol mean? I don't recognize it."  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff