Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
The Evil Within: Ascension (U/C, Please read) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you want to find the truth?
  Yes.
  No.
  Maybe.
  Lol wut?
View Results

Dapper WolfMan

Hopeless Romantic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 8:29 pm
I'm still interested. I don't see why we can't do it with the three of us.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 3:28 am
Dragon Scorch 08
I'm still interested. I don't see why we can't do it with the three of us.

Well I could consider, but I'm not 100% sure. I like to have around 6 - 8 people in a roleplay, though if I got the proper thread up we might get more recruits. May look at doing that. I've got a few crises's to deal with at the moment though, and I'm hoping things will cool off quick or else it'll really get in my way to do things. I'll probably post the profile for Sebastian soon as well, he's the "NPC" character we'll have, the main character from the last game. Did you know he wore a vest when you designed your character, or was that just luck? xd  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

The_Sane_Hatter

Wheezing Shade

8,200 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 6:44 pm
User Image Username: The_Sane_Hatter
Name: Frederick Jembrycki
Ethnicity and Nationality: Scotch-Polish ancestry, lifelong citizen of United States of America
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Frederick's a glass half-empty sort of guy. After twelve years on the force, three of them doing undercover work, he's seen enough s**t to make his sense of humor non-existent, and his temper rather short-fused. While he may not get something done the fastest, it'll get done no matter what.

Education: Bachelors degrees in Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation

Religion/Philosophy: Agnostic. Prayin' didn't seem to do too much for the victims of his cases, but it probably couldn't have hurt.

Biography: Frederick was a bit of a troublemaker the early part of his life. He pursued a career in Law Enforcement not to straighten out, but to at least be on the right side of every fight he got into. He graduated around middle of his class, and went into undercover work for three years, which changed his mind a bit about things. He learned how to pick locks while undercover though, so there was that. He decided to stick with his career because he figured it was what he was best at. He wasn't wrong.

Skills: Frederick's a good guy to have your back in a brawl, or a shootout. He's also pretty good at getting into places and things he shouldn't.

Transportation: Gray 1991 Volvo 240 Sedan
Home: Chicago, Illinois

Dislikes: House cats that act like city cats, city cats that act like house cats, brainy things, fancy things.

Weapons: Non-standard issue Colt M1911, some definitely-not-standard-issue brass knuckles, and a M37 Ithaca Stakeout stashed under the backseat of his car that he never bothered to return to the weapons locker.
Uniform: Business casual, and his coat. Didn't your mother ever warn you about catchin' a cold?
Gear: A Lock picking kit, and an evidence collection kit.

Theme Song:Hotline - Jasper Byrne

Can always change things, like the location of his job. The way you wrote left it fairly open-ended, but at the same time, it just don't make no sense why he'd go all the way to Krimson City.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2014 1:41 am
The_Sane_Hatter
User Image Username: The_Sane_Hatter
Name: Frederick Jembrycki
Ethnicity and Nationality: Scotch-Polish ancestry, lifelong citizen of United States of America
Orientation: Straight
Personality: Frederick's a glass half-empty sort of guy. After twelve years on the force, three of them doing undercover work, he's seen enough s**t to make his sense of humor non-existent, and his temper rather short-fused. While he may not get something done the fastest, it'll get done no matter what.

Education: Bachelors degrees in Criminal Justice and Forensic Investigation

Religion/Philosophy: Agnostic. Prayin' didn't seem to do too much for the victims of his cases, but it probably couldn't have hurt.

Biography: Frederick was a bit of a troublemaker the early part of his life. He pursued a career in Law Enforcement not to straighten out, but to at least be on the right side of every fight he got into. He graduated around middle of his class, and went into undercover work for three years, which changed his mind a bit about things. He learned how to pick locks while undercover though, so there was that. He decided to stick with his career because he figured it was what he was best at. He wasn't wrong.

Skills: Frederick's a good guy to have your back in a brawl, or a shootout. He's also pretty good at getting into places and things he shouldn't.

Transportation: Gray 1991 Volvo 240 Sedan
Home: Chicago, Illinois

Dislikes: House cats that act like city cats, city cats that act like house cats, brainy things, fancy things.

Weapons: Non-standard issue Colt M1911, some definitely-not-standard-issue brass knuckles, and a M37 Ithaca Stakeout stashed under the backseat of his car that he never bothered to return to the weapons locker.
Uniform: Business casual, and his coat. Didn't your mother ever warn you about catchin' a cold?
Gear: A Lock picking kit, and an evidence collection kit.

Theme Song:Hotline - Jasper Byrne

Can always change things, like the location of his job. The way you wrote left it fairly open-ended, but at the same time, it just don't make no sense why he'd go all the way to Krimson City.

This is perfect actually! Also, the location doesn't matter, I almost would prefer people not come from Krimson City, to give more variety. Keep in mind, his reason for going to Krimson City would most likely be something along the lines of being ordered to go by his departments chief or something. The people who are going to Krimson City have been requested to assist in the investigation of what's going on there. Anybody sent there is basically sent as a "volunteer", but don't worry, you're still on the clock.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:37 pm
So, if anyone is perhaps still interested in this roleplay, I've done a lot of thinking on much of the "mechanics" behind how the horror is going to work. I know it's Christmas and it's supposed to be a joyful time of year, but let's face it folks, horror knows no one season, it knows them all! Plus, the roleplay itself will probably be taking place in fall of 2014, or the end of winter, start of spring of 2015, just as a heads up. Also, as the story progresses, you may get to do... Well, more and more unusual things, things that definitely wouldn't happen in our reality, but don't worry, it's all officially sanctioned by the Unholy Cult of Lord Sithious. Because if it's official cult business, that means it can't be wrong! twisted  
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff