Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Any 3.5 games still open to more players? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:50 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

No magic items over 5K gold

hm....limits on undead I have commanded bedides the restriction for my level?

Do you mean in number or in type?

type. command undead will ony let mecontrol my level in undead and they'd have to be no stronger than half my own level so at best i'd have a 3hd undead but mostly i meant for type like gouls, zombies, an undead template plced on a creature, etc

You can have skeletons and zombies and ghouls. You can also add the skelton or zombie template to any animal that isn't a dinosaur.

no shadows. got it. am I allowed to take flaws? and am I using 27 point buy stats?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:53 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

No magic items over 5K gold

hm....limits on undead I have commanded bedides the restriction for my level?

type. command undead will ony let mecontrol my level in undead and they'd have to be no stronger than half my own level so at best i'd have a 3hd undead but mostly i meant for type like gouls, zombies, an undead template plced on a creature, etc

You can have skeletons and zombies and ghouls. You can also add the skelton or zombie template to any animal that isn't a dinosaur.

no shadows. got it. am I allowed to take flaws? and am I using 27 point buy stats?

You can take up to two flaws. And yes you are using point buy unless you would rather roll?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:55 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

You can take up to two flaws. And yes you are using point buy unless you would rather roll?

nah point buy is fine. rolling usually ******** me over and point buy is more stable. lets see...level six, point buy, up to 2 flaws, basic undead allowed to start with and no items worth over 5k gold to start. oh! whats my base wealth then?  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 11:57 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

nah point buy is fine. rolling usually ******** me over and point buy is more stable. lets see...level six, point buy, up to 2 flaws, basic undead allowed to start with and no items worth over 5k gold to start. oh! whats my base wealth then?

seven thousand.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:04 am
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

seven thousand.

alrighty then. I'll prolly have a character made up tomorrow since its like stupid late right now. shuld give you some time to work out what you need to as well ^^;  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:05 am
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

seven thousand.

alrighty then. I'll prolly have a character made up tomorrow since its like stupid late right now. shuld give you some time to work out what you need to as well ^^;

Have fun Im going to bed.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 12:06 am
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

seven thousand.

Have fun Im going to bed.

night  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:33 pm
Hey Lolth any chance of you picking back up that monster campaign you started? I was pretty excited about it and then it just sort of petered out,

loth17

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:39 pm
Kowsauni
Hey Lolth any chance of you picking back up that monster campaign you started? I was pretty excited about it and then it just sort of petered out,

I am waiting for you to post.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:17 pm
loth17
Kowsauni

Oh, sorry. Last post I did was my character leaving to begin heading out on the quest. I didn't really have anything else to add after that so I was waiting for you to do an update. Nonetheless I put up the post of me leaving again.  

Kowsauni
Crew

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:25 pm
Kowsauni
loth17
Kowsauni

Oh, sorry. Last post I did was my character leaving to begin heading out on the quest. I didn't really have anything else to add after that so I was waiting for you to do an update. Nonetheless I put up the post of me leaving again.

Did not see that one.  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces