Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Back to Guilds

A Dungeons & Dragons Roleplaying Guild - We have many active games, join requests are checked often, and everyone is accepted. 

Tags: Dungeons, Dragons, Roleplaying, Dungeons and Dragons 

Reply The Dungeons & Dragons Guild
Any 3.5 games still open to more players? Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 5:42 pm
I'm willing to fill nearly any role needed so long as we can use any official 3.5 material of course. I am intimately familiar with this edition and wouldn't mind being story woven into a party of any level.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 9:58 pm
If you were so inclined we could do a one DM one player game. To be honest i prefer those better because you dont have to wait for every player to post.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:10 pm
loth17
If you were so inclined we could do a one DM one player game. To be honest i prefer those better because you dont have to wait for every player to post.

A one player game seems rather....difficult and overbearingly bland...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:13 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

I have played a few and found then satisfactory.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:15 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

The only I myself can see me pulling off a campaign solo would be to make a dread necromancer at level 6-8 and start filling in my milling party niches with various undead I've created or rebuke/commanded beforehand. Or a summons focused caster to do a similar though perhaps less efficient strategy than the necromancer...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:25 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

The only I myself can see me pulling off a campaign solo would be to make a dread necromancer at level 6-8 and start filling in my milling party niches with various undead I've created or rebuke/commanded beforehand. Or a summons focused caster to do a similar though perhaps less efficient strategy than the necromancer...

You could have NPC party members. It could be like Kotor or DA  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:26 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

actually to be honest I'm kinda liking the necromancer thing now that I mentioned it xD;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:28 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

actually to be honest I'm kinda liking the necromancer thing now that I mentioned it xD;

That works as well.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:31 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

That works as well.

hm....yea at least level 8 to start casting animate undead with some feat support at least to provide some meat shields and tanks would be a minimum i guess. that or getting to start with some 'pre commanded' undead with the rebuke ability to start lower.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:33 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

That works as well.

hm....yea at least level 8 to start casting animate undead with some feat support at least to provide some meat shields and tanks would be a minimum i guess. that or getting to start with some 'pre commanded' undead with the rebuke ability to start lower.

Either way works for me. Do you plan on being good, evil or neutral?  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:35 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

That works as well.

definately evil, though not necessarily public about it. Though depending on where i bring my minions ranks in bluff could save my a** xD;;  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:38 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

That works as well.

definately evil, though not necessarily public about it. Though depending on where i bring my minions ranks in bluff could save my a** xD;;

As it should. At high ranks bluff can warp reality itself.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:39 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

That works as well.

hold up wut? o.O

I don't recall that being a thing before...  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:42 pm
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

That works as well.

hold up wut? o.O

When you bluff someone so well you warp their perception of reality. Then you do it to a lot of people and their collective belief starts warping reality.  

loth17

Unforgiving Warlord

Ryunosuke Ryusei

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:43 pm
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17
Ryunosuke Ryusei
loth17

hold up wut? o.O

When you bluff someone so well you warp their perception of reality. Then you do it to a lot of people and their collective belief starts warping reality.

i can understand the first part being perception and all, but I've never seen or heard of teh second part being implimented or being possible in a game before o:  
The Dungeons & Dragons Guild

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff