Welcome to Gaia! ::

Darth Daddicus' Evil Sith Temple!

Back to Guilds

Join us or die! 

Tags: Star Wars, Booty Grab, Aquariums, Games, Prizes 

Reply Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)
Security Room Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Threndur

PostPosted: Fri Jul 02, 2021 10:01 pm
*following the map to the deepest part of the Temple, he finds the security room. Going in, he sees a thin layer of dust covering the monitors and everything around them. The stormtrooper had obviously abandoned his post a long time ago* Well, since the stormtrooper doesn’t seem to be around, I guess that means I can take his spot. *he chuckles and sits down, studying the monitors and drawing mustaches on the pictures and magazines that were scattered about on the desk

PostPosted: Sat Jul 03, 2021 8:50 pm
Threndur
*following the map to the deepest part of the Temple, he finds the security room. Going in, he sees a thin layer of dust covering the monitors and everything around them. The stormtrooper had obviously abandoned his post a long time ago* Well, since the stormtrooper doesn’t seem to be around, I guess that means I can take his spot. *he chuckles and sits down, studying the monitors and drawing mustaches on the pictures and magazines that were scattered about on the desk

*tries not to giggle as he peeks in and tosses in a smoke bomb ready to go off*  

Jintar

Axton Evajea
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 5:19 pm
Threndur

Jintar

*grabs Jintar by the scruff of his neck taking him back inside my smoking office, lowly growls* Didn't work kid. The smoke clears when there are no windows. *turns his attention to Threndur, not letting the other youth's neck free, voice cold as ice while pointing his blaster at him, all business now* There's cloths and cleaner in the bottom drawer. Get busy cleaning kid! Once done, you two will be in lock up for a day to teach you a lesson! *huffs watching the boys behind his visor thankful they can't see his smirk, thinking boys will be boys*  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 04, 2021 9:16 pm
Jintar
Threndur

*while finishing the mustaches, he hears the hissing of a fuse and turns around, before quickly shooting to his feet. His eyes go wide before it goes off and he realizes it's just a smoke bomb. He shrugs as the smoke surrounds him* Helmets are good for multiple things, Kid! *He huffs as he sits back down and goes back to his drawings, getting much more detailed with them*  

Threndur

Jintar

PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:07 pm
Axton Evajea
Threndur

Jintar

*grabs Jintar by the scruff of his neck taking him back inside my smoking office, lowly growls* Didn't work kid. The smoke clears when there are no windows. *turns his attention to Threndur, not letting the other youth's neck free, voice cold as ice while pointing his blaster at him, all business now* There's cloths and cleaner in the bottom drawer. Get busy cleaning kid! Once done, you two will be in lock up for a day to teach you a lesson! *huffs watching the boys behind his visor thankful they can't see his smirk, thinking boys will be boys*

HEY! *struggled and wiggled in the trooper's grip then saw a place to stuff another smoke bomb, only this time in the armor of the storm trooper letting it rip* Let me go! *huffing he completely relaxed dropping to the floor, breaking the grip on him then rolled to avoid the guys grip and scrambled away with a laugh, proud of himself for dropping two smoke bombs and getting away* Just wait till I get my own ship!  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 05, 2021 9:18 pm
Threndur
Jintar
Threndur

*while finishing the mustaches, he hears the hissing of a fuse and turns around, before quickly shooting to his feet. His eyes go wide before it goes off and he realizes it's just a smoke bomb. He shrugs as the smoke surrounds him* Helmets are good for multiple things, Kid! *He huffs as he sits back down and goes back to his drawings, getting much more detailed with them*

*stops in hall then blows raspberries at him, then runs again*  

Jintar

Guild Offices/Rooms and Chatter (For all!)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games