Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Bogard Bar

Back to Guilds

A hotel made into a guild 

Tags: discussion, Role-play, Anime, movies, video games 

Reply 6th floor - Hyrule (Legend of Zelda stuff)
Link is dead in Majora's Mask.

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sin comentario

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 6:50 pm
What do you think?
Obviously, being saddened by the disappearance of Navi, he enters a deep depression and dies as he 'falls' into the portal leading him to the world in Majora's Mask.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2014 7:24 pm
It is possible...I suppose, but if you think about how portals work, he wouldn't actually die from that fall. It would be more likely that he died during the adventure after beating Majora.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

Sin comentario

PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 4:04 am
empress dee
It is possible...I suppose, but if you think about how portals work, he wouldn't actually die from that fall. It would be more likely that he died during the adventure after beating Majora.
I think that the entrance itself was Link dying and that his adventure was all a hallucination. But I agree that he finally died as the game ends.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 27, 2014 5:59 am
Hmm...I dunno...its predecessor, Ocarina of Time would allow Link the control of time. So, it really is hard to say.

The beginning of Majora's Mask as I remember it went something like this...

Link is riding on Epona through the "Lost woods" (as this is where the Skull Kid and Link both met in Ocarina of time) when the skull kid orders his two fairies to startle the horse just enough to buck Link off.

The Hero of Time is unconscious as the Skull Kid finds the mystical Ocarina that Zelda had given Link as a present for saving her life in the previous adventure. Skull Kid plays with the Ocarina a little too long and is busted by Link.

Taking off on the horse, Skull kid tries to make a quick get away, but with Link in Hot Pursuit, it doesn't look too good until the fairies of Skull blinded Link just long enough for Skull kid to get away.

Tatl, the female fairy gets separated from her brother Tael while slowing Link down and thus she is stuck helping him.

During the scene where Link lost sight of Epona, Skull kid must have found one of them holes that leads to some place new. In this instance, its the Land of Termina.

Unlike Skull Kid, however, Link went charging into the hole without thinking and after falling a ways down this hole, he begins to see things. Or...at least he thought he was hallucinating until he looked in a puddle to see he had transformed into a deku.

It wasn't until later on, after he met the Happy Mask Salesman, that he had fallen face first into a cursed mask. One of the masks that had been stolen from the Salesman. The salesman, thus gives Link a mission...if Link can recover all the masks stolen from him, then the salesman promised to help restore Link back to the way he was before he fell down the hole.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, tell me...have you gotten passed the level where you learn the song to remove the cursed masks?

This thread suggests you haven't, but I could be wrong.  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

6th floor - Hyrule (Legend of Zelda stuff)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games