Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
█ ▌★ Freebie Artists for Events : WINTER WONDER ART Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Merry Christmas!

View Results

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2014 10:59 pm
User Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageHello everyone!

You are cordially invited to attend the Freebie Artists for Events’ recent Christmas Event Thread Winter Wonder Art! (I've designed the thread this year, so you know it'll be Christmassy!). We have an amazing raffle (hosted by yours truly!) with billions in prizes, contests, and of course free art!

This is a thread where we can hang out, exchange gifts, participate in games and have some fun. Freebie Artists for Events (or FAFE) is a Community Spotlighted Guild of artists who set up event threads every major event and give away art freebies to our threads’ regulars. So far we have given away 785+ pieces of art, and have set up 9 threads since the Halloween 2k12 Event. This Christmas Event we have 60+ artists giving out freebies, so your chance of getting some art is really very good. While begging is frowned upon and against the rules (as in most artist threads), we do have a request thread open for requests, and with this many artists on call, it’s quite likely you’ll get some free art. Please note that this is something we’re doing out of the kindness of our hearts, so it’s up to the artists which users they pick, but Da Firenze is an extremely generous guy and tries to make sure no one is left out.

So basically, our thread is open and feel free to stop by, and don’t be shy about posting your art requests in our designated art request thread. We also have an Artists Request thread where the artists participating can make requests, too, so if you’re an artist, and interested in giving and receiving art, then this might be the thread and the guild for you!

Tl;dr: We’ve made an artist’s hangout. Stop by, chat and follow the rules, and you might just get some free art! Heck, I might even be the one who draws you. wink

One thing to note after last time - Please don't complain to us if your request isn't drawn. Our threads are very busy - we get hundreds of requests each time and it's just not possible for us to know who everyone else is drawing. This is something we're doing out of the kindness of our hearts, so if no one draws you, please remember that it's nothing personal! We're never able to draw everyone!

To any artists who would like to join and do something nice for the Gaian Community, please, don't hesitate to quote or PM our Captain, Da Firenze, and ask to be added to the list! We'd love to have you on board. We will be accepting artists even late during the event, and if you can't join this time around, we always do at least three events per year, so sign up next time! Every artist is welcome to join our Guild, from beginners and hobbyists to professionals, all artists are welcome. If you’re interested in doing something nice for the Gaian community and making someone’s day, look no further!

PAST INVITES:
User Image

Since Ebania has kindly allowed members of NSTG to write threads about giveaways outside the guild, I'd like to say thank you so, so much in advance to Ebania and the NSTG Crew for letting me spread the word here to you guys. There's a freebie I've made just for you to say thanks. <3

I'm just writing to let you know that there's a huge Halloween Art Freebie thread that has just been set up, and you're all welcome to come and join us! I hope that you'll stop by and join in on the fun!

Hi everyone!

You are cordially invited to attend the Freebie Artists for Events’ recent Halloween Thread DEATH BY ART ATTACK! This is a thread where we can hang out, exchange gifts, participate in games and have some fun. The F.A.F.E is a Guild of artists who set up event threads every major event and give away art freebies to our threads’ regulars. So far we have given away 800+ pieces of art, and have set up 8 threads since Halloween 2k12. This Halloween we have 90+ artists giving out freebies, so your chance of getting some art is really very good. While begging is frowned upon and against the rules (as in most artist threads), we do have a request thread open for requests, and with this many artists on call, it’s extremely likely you’ll get some free art. Please note that this is something we’re doing out of the kindness of our hearts, so it’s up to the artists which users they pick, but Da Firenze is an extremely generous guy and tries to make sure no one is left out.

So basically, our thread is open and feel free to stop by, and don’t be shy about posting your art requests in our designated art request threads. If you’re an artist, we’d love to have you on board: every artist is welcome to join our Guild, from beginners and hobbyists to professionals, all artists are welcome. If you’re interested in doing something nice for the Gaian community and making someone’s day, look no further!

We also have an Artists Request thread where the artists participating can make requests, too, so if you’re an artist, and interested in giving and receiving art, then this might be the thread and the guild for you!

Tl;dr: We’ve made an artist’s hangout. Stop by, chat and follow the rules, and you might just get some free art! Heck, I might even be the one who draws you. wink

User Image

Hope to see you all visiting soon! heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 12:49 am
Ms Jezebel Spirit

Hello there! heart

I just wanted to let you know that if you even so much as say "Hi" in FAFE's thread, I'm going to be art gifting you.
I may or may not have drawn one of your previous avatars already...  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2014 7:37 am
Vishkah

Awww....thank you!
Posted in FAFE.
Such friendly people in there!
heart

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:45 am
Ms Jezebel Spirit
Vishkah

Awww....thank you!
Posted in FAFE.
Such friendly people in there!
heart

Eeeeee! I hope you like my drawing of you. It's of the avatar I saw you wearing when you posted in my giveaway - I liked it so much that I just couldn't resist. I love the flowing orange hair and the sultry eyes.

heart I'm glad you're having fun. I'm so excited to be a part of this Guild, it's so amazing that there are 65 people willing to give away drawings they spend hours on, for free just to make a complete stranger's day.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Feral Bibliophile

13,750 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Marathon 300
  • Tooth Fairy 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:25 am
Vishkah

I'm sure I will! Not only do I love art, but I appreciate a lot of different styles.
cool
It is amazing and kind!
Especially with the increase in cost of avvie art, that is the only way some users can get art.
If I ever learn to draw, I will definitely look into joining the guild and helping out!
Also, loving your avvie right now!

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2014 8:10 pm
Hi, everyone!

Just writing to let you all know that we have over 70 artists now! heart So your chance of getting a freebie is better than ever (if you post in our official request thread, of course - we have those separate so they don't get lost.

I've alraedy done a freebie for Ebania and a few other people, and you can check out our Tumblr to see all the art we've been giving away. There are even a couple of NSTG Members in there! heart

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 3:50 pm
Yay! Free art sounds amazing, i'm on the way now!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:09 pm
DarknessLoved1

Excellent! Just make sure you post your request in the request thread. We wouldn't want it to get lost! heart  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

DarknessLoved1

Loyal Phantom

14,975 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 4:14 pm
Vishkah
DarknessLoved1

Excellent! Just make sure you post your request in the request thread. We wouldn't want it to get lost! heart

I may have mucked something up, idk...
I did go post in the link provided and spoke with a Kayovi, but I have not made any specific request to speak of. I have to say, tho you probably already know, your avi is amazing!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 11, 2014 11:42 am
I can't wait for this to open >.<  

dark magic godess

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2014 12:22 am
DarknessLoved1
Vishkah
DarknessLoved1

I may have mucked something up, idk...
I did go post in the link provided and spoke with a Kayovi, but I have not made any specific request to speak of. I have to say, tho you probably already know, your avi is amazing!

Thank you so much! It's such a funny coincidence - I was already wearing that outfit for a week before the Halloween event, and then I found out that the theme was Angels vs Demons! I think that the fact that I was already wearing a Demon outfit may have swayed me towards choosing them as my Team. XD  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2014 1:06 am
dark magic godess
I can't wait for this to open >.<

I'm so glad you're excited about it it! I'm making the layout for the upcoming Christmas thread, and it's going to be so festive! I'm really looking forward to it.

@any artists we're currently recruiting artists for our next thread, so if you want to do something nice to give to the Gaia Community, sign up! You only need to draw two freebies during the event, and every artist is welcome, regardless of whether you're an occasional hobbyist or a professional. There are plenty of other artists chipping in, so there's no pressure, and sketching is fine!

Here is our recruit thread!. Of course, everyone is welcome to visit until our Christmas thread is up and running.

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2014 8:10 pm
Hi, guys! Just letting you all know that my baby is up, and I hope you'll all stop by and visit!

I'm so excited about this Christmas thread and all the planning we've put into it so I hope you all enjoy it, we're all very passionate about this!

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 8:14 pm
Elani109

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Hello, my lovelies!

Just writing to let you know that you both have a freebie in store at the FAFE Thread. I understand that people are usually busy this time of year, but the event usually lasts until New Year at least so I hope you can stop by and say hello!

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

Elani109

Invisible Friend

15,325 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2014 9:20 pm
Vishkah
Elani109

Ms Jezebel Spirit

Hello, my lovelies!

Just writing to let you know that you both have a freebie in store at the FAFE Thread. I understand that people are usually busy this time of year, but the event usually lasts until New Year at least so I hope you can stop by and say hello!

Thank you smile  
☆ Word Games

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces