Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ministry of Magic & the Wizarding World

Back to Guilds

Live the life of a wizard! Based on J.K. Rowling's books, this guild focuses on the Ministry of Magic and everyday life. Open and accepting! 

Tags: roleplay, J.K. Rowling, Harry Potter, Ministry of Magic, Wizarding World 

Reply Diagon Alley
TerrorTours :: Open :: Hiring

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Loving Fortune Seeker 250
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:31 pm
xxxx× × ×xxxxTERROR TOURSxxxx× × ×xxxx
User Image

User Image

TerrorTours is a wizarding travel agency located at 59 Diagon Alley. They specialize in adventure tourism, offering thrilling getaways such as vampire-owned castles for rent in Transylvania, trips along the Zombie Trail, and cruises in the Bermuda Triangle. However, it also serves as a guide to optimal vacation spots for all purposes, including vacations of a more relaxing nature.

The shop is currently owned by Scytharia Theiler Blackwood, an alumna of Lone Star Academy of Sorcery in the United States. She arrived in the United Kingdom in 2052 and has been learning more about the Isles and world at large through travel and work. Scythe loves taking advantage of her job to go on adventures, meet people, and experience life to its fullest. The only thing that comes close to that thrill is the satisfaction of planning trips for anyone who wanders through the door so that they have the absolute best experience, terrifying or not.

The shop seems to be divided down the middle by some invisible line. To the right, are photos of haunted castles and horrifying caves; to the left, relaxing tropical beaches and Italian villas. There are two kiosks full of brochures, on against either wall, depicting various locations that the agency sponsors. Just inside the door, there is a board for any announcements the owner would like to make.

User Image

x× × × Hours of Operation × × ×x

10:30 - 19:00
variable hours by appointment
Closed Sunday and Monday

User Image

x× × × Employees × × ×x

× Scytharia Blackwood ×
Owner :: Tour Planner and Guide
Quote addaellis for service

× Penelope Barrett ×
Tour Guide
Quote kiska166 for service

Hiring tour guides, planners, and shop assistants!

Announcement Board
          xxxNOWxxxHIRINGxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hiring shop assistants, tour guides, tour planners!
              To apply, please fill out the Shop Assistant form found on this thread. Please remember to quote addaellis

It is also optional, but encouraged, that you post your character coming into the shop and applying.

Format and text for shop made by/ adapted from MJ Spooks

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:32 pm
xxxxS E R V I C E SxxxA N DxxxF E E Sxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxTERRORxxxTOURSxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
              xxxxxWhen using this company to plan an exciting adventure or relaxing holiday, we ask that you kindly pay half of any fees you will incur while on this trip up front, in addition to a 10% commission fee. This includes room and board, travel fees and food if it is to be complimentary. We also ask that you kindly read and review our terms and conditions before committing to the trip, as you will be required to sign a waiver upon payment.

TerrorTours Waiver
              I, __________, hereby acknowledge that the TerrorTours company has provided me with sufficient warning as to the dangerous nature of the vacation I have decided upon. I take full responsibility for whatever befalls me while on said vacation. In signing this, I waive them of all responsibility and liability in the event of injury, mental strain, or death.

XxxxCustomer Signaturexxxxxx
              XxxxEmployee Signaturexxxxxx

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50

MJ Spooks

Demonic Cat

14,625 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • WilyTrickster 50
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 7:33 pm
x× × × Current Tours × × ×x

Irish Fairy Field Day - (U.K.)Full day tour of Ireland, Scotland, and Wales, covering sites noted for fairy lore and celtic mythology.

Wizarding World Pub Crawl - (U.K.) 2 hour evening stroll around some of the UK’s magical pubs and taverns. We start at Diagon Alley and will end in Hogsmeade.

Bermuda Triangle Cruse – (Cruise) 10 day haunted cruise tour set in the Bermuda triangle.

Translyvanian Castle – (Romania) 3 day stay at a Transylvanian castle, with spooky stories and events.

Grand Canyon Expedition – (U.S.A.) – 5 day camping trip . Includes broom flight, dragon sanctuary visit, and a boat tour of the canyon OR a rapids kayaking trip.

Snow Park – (Paraguay) – 3 day stay at a beautiful snowy palace. Includes skating, skiing, snowball fighting in a haunted snowfield, and soaking in hot springs.

User Image

x× × × Custom Trips × × ×x

x If you are travelling and are interested in planning a customized tour, please talk to one of our planners about your circumstances and wish list. x

Diagon Alley

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games