Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
The Welcoming Fairy messages archive? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:31 pm
Does know of a thread with all of the messages the Welcoming Fairy sends? I deleted one with links about artwork by accident, and my compulsive manner wants to read this message and then make sure I haven't missed any others... I may not have the proper search terms for the forums, but I couldn't find it there. Thanks so much for your help!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2014 10:20 pm
User ImageThey're recorded in some private threads - but if you could tell me the month and color/general gist of the message, I could dig it up for you :3  

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2014 10:13 am
Shujitsun
User ImageThey're recorded in some private threads - but if you could tell me the month and color/general gist of the message, I could dig it up for you :3

Thank you! The specific message I am looking for was between days 15 and 21, and had some links about the art forums. I deleted this post by accident before I had a chance to read it, so I am not sure how useful it will be. I was thinking it could be handy to have these available for reference. Is it possible to post them for public reference? Thanks!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:50 am
Phaedrina
User Image
Oh I think I misread your message. Do you mean Gaia's welcoming fairy? I thought you meant our own fairy ^^;

If you're looking for Gaia's fairy's messages, you can find them in this thread: [x]

Shujitsun

Dedicated Loiterer

Phaedrina

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2014 10:38 pm
Shujitsun
Phaedrina
User Image
Oh I think I misread your message. Do you mean Gaia's welcoming fairy? I thought you meant our own fairy ^^;

If you're looking for Gaia's fairy's messages, you can find them in this thread: [x]

Thank you! It was the Gaia Welcoming Fairy messages I was looking for. I didn't realize there was more than one welcoming fairy, so sorry for the confusion. The link is wonderful, thank you!  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games