Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Lumiere Housing District
1503: Tyrese Havens Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 8:03 pm
User Image

Clothing: Golden Money: $1000 Mood: Scared

Izzy smiled as she got up "well, good" she said as she pushed his legs apart as she stood between them "now, one thing remains then. You should be coming back to my place. It will take me a while to get everything done. I have to make a sauce and have it simmer, I'm going to have to make sure the meat doesn't dry out...goat tastes horrible if its dry" she said wish a smile as she leaned down so she could look at him "but, just because you are going after a woman doesn't mean I'm not going to stop trying" she said with a grin "i'd love to have you in my bed and in my shower and on my sofa" she said with a playful smile "well, shall I show you my house Blueballs?" she asked him, raising an eyebrow.

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Hot Tea, Cigarette

whiters4

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:20 pm

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Izzy ||| ✗ 1501 Lumiere ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location:1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese raised a brow, lifting his thump to rub over his lips as he gingerly crossed his arms again. And when Izzy pushed his legs apart, he pliably obeyed while leaning into the couch, silently eyeing her hands in case they began feeling too entitled. "Oh yeh? You're cooking goat? That's bold, if not ambitious." He hummed. She'd just caught him in his own words: he would try anything at least once. He hadn't imagined she would suddenly mention goat or he wouldn't have agreed so quickly. Then the two of them flitted off to a new subject, the author making a permissive motion towards the blonde. She could pursue him if she wanted, afterall he was still single, even if he did already have his eye on someone else. However, she hadn't failed to make him chuckle, the slight irritation in his eyes gradually simmering down to the first small hints of smug mischievousness. "It's not a competition, Izzy, I assure you. If I want to sleep with you, I will, without any persuasion from you. Buuuuuut..." Tyrese shrugged heavily, leaning forward and waiting for her to move so he could get up. " I'm looking for a woman I can marry, and she's it. She's got everything I want: she beautiful, she's witty, she has my back when I need her to. She doesn't even need to offer me sex to have my complete infatuation. So, if you want me for more than what I can do to your body, you have to give me more insentive than my c**k." He hopped to his feet, nodding to her invitation as he went to his laundry room for a shirt- or maybe a new change of clothes entirely. It was summer, so he could go back to his vest and jeans to be comfortable outside the house. "Ready when you are, Mighty Mouse."

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile: sorry, quotes
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2016 10:55 pm
User Image

Clothing: Golden Money: $1000 Mood: Scared

Izzy's grin suddenly turned wild "Oh you'll come to me, I know you will. After all who can resist the magic of mighty mouse" she said as she moved back in order to allow him to get up "You know I would prefer to use my families kitchen, It has far more amenities then mine does" she said to him but she wouldn't push the subject to far. She knew for a fact her father wasn't home, he was to busy off at work or with some woman or another. So instead Izzy shook her head, she wouldn't give Tyrese a response to what he said, if he was looking for someone to marry when he was this young he could be her guest, but she wasn't going to go looking when she just wants something like that to happen naturally.

However as she watched him walk off she was actually unable to quell the jealousy that rose in her body as she pressed her legs together. Whoever she was she was very lucky. Tyrese was actually perfect in her eyes, handsome, tall, smart, witty, and so much more... all Izzy could hope for was his happiness.

She would wait for him to return with clothes on before she headed toward the door a small smile on her face as she let her hips sway as she opened the door "shall we walk?"

Pocket Items: Cellular Device, Hot Tea, Cigarette

whiters4

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2016 12:31 am

User Image
Quoth The Raven: "Nevermore"
✗ Izzy ||| ✗ 1501 Lumiere ||| ✗ Is wearing Jan 1st
✗ Journal: Updated 04/17 ||| ✗ Driving ||| ✗ Last Purchase: $5 Daily Pass
✗ Last Location:1201 Pasadena ||| ✗ Sela is Present and

Tyrese laughed, "Your confidence is attractive; she's confident too." he winked, playfully giving her a hard time as he pushed the door to, thumbing his way through the clean clothes he hung up to dry last time he was home. The bachelor was never under the impression Izzy was looking for a serious relationship; if it were true in her part, then they had now established what page they were sitting on. He wanted marriage, she wanted sex, there was no point in continuing from here. He wasn't with Aubrey yet, but saying he loved her only to turn around and be maintaining a sexual relationship with another woman was not the way to go.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I find it disrespectful as someone who doesn't know your father to be going into his house, even if I am with you." She wasn't the teenage daughter sneaking her boyfriend in; she was a grown a** woman with her own place. Changing into his chosen outfit, he rejoined Izzy and reloaded his pockets with his personal items. Seeing her sway her way to the door, the wolf smirked and followed. "If you want, the fresh air won't hurt."

[exit]

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $462.75』

Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎』
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

User Image
Out Of Chamomile:
oOBookwormYumiOo"

Chandra Panesar"

river rocker

Quote:

Quote:

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 23, 2016 10:14 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, мαч ①sт

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②0⑤
( ⑥ мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 8:20 pm
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Single ║ Half Demon ║ 22 ║ $1031 ║ Return

▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ ▉ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █ ▆ ▅ ▄ ▃ ▂

Lysander sighed as he made his way up the walkway of the old mutt's house. It has been months since he's been to Soleil and it felt weird being back. His own house in this district was barely touched and in need of a serious facelift! It was only used for the occasional getaway now; not that he ever got the time to get away. He liked his job so it wasn't like he was desperate for a vacation...Not until now anyways. Now more than ever he needed time away from, well, everything really. In fact, he was so distracted now that he even forgot about his own birthday. It had already passed without so much as a twitch from the world as acknowledgement. None of it mattered anyways because now he was truly alone. It was a lonliness he hadn't felt since his ex-husband wandered out of his life, never to return. Of course, he got over that by sleeping around a bunch. Took a while, but the pain subsided and when he thought about it, it barely registered in his mind. However downtrodden he maybe, he barely let it show. To strangers, it was like nothing was wrong, to friends or family there was an inkling that something was a miss. Would he ever say anything to anyone? Probably not. Talking about his problems just wasn't his style and that was probably their biggest problem. Their. There was no "their" anymore, was there? Never again would there be a their. Lysander looked up from his feet, never realizing he had been staring at them as he walked up to the door and ran a hand through his blond tresses.

Taking in a deep breath, Lysander pushed aside whatever bad feelings he was having and regained his composure. He wasn't really all that concerned with telling the wolf, it was mainly the little thing he was worried about. He wasn't good at talking to kids, even ones related to him apparently. She was so tiny and barely knew anything about the world; she wasn't good company in his opinion. Then again, Lysander held fairly high social standards now that he was a CEO and not just a regular shmuck living off of mommy's money. Shaking his head a little, neck cracking in the process, the blond man raised a fist and knocked on the door. "I think this will be the most awkward conversation I will have all year," he muttered to himself as he stood and waited for an answer.

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2018 8:47 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
✗ Company: Lysander
✗ Location: Home
✗ Wearing: De Wae
✗ Journal: Updated 05/29

Tyrese was about done here, with a total of about five hours eaten out of his usual work shift. In light of the weeks missed surrounding his accident and every incident that followed, the owner usually felt somewhat deplorable when taking time off. As a result, he had resolved to move forward with careful deliberation from now on, mindfully weighing his priorities when making his choice in this current matter. His writing career, which basically carried his finances during this time, forwent La Mer. Besides, Rylee could handle a single day here and there; pluralize that situation and he might sweat beneath his collar just a little. Still and all, it was a calm morning of meeting deadlines and joining podcasts, not to mention surprising fans with video responses to tweets and tags. He actually enjoyed that part- no real pressure with the response being one sided, unlike with the podcasts. The work was done and that made it all satisfying, laptop case with device inside bouncing gently off his hip as he made for the door at long last.

He wondered whether he should call in or clock in for the last two and a half hours of his shift. There was always something to do when you were still getting off the ground, as great a help as Sarah and Rylee were. Things were calmer still since he’d lost Solaris, whom had become a conventional sight each morning he stepped out for a smoke. La Mer had become the most stable thing in his life, he knew what faces he'd see each day and what time he was likely to pass them in the halls. It recrafted that sense of escapism that had embedded him with the dream in the first place. The rest of his life sank to the end of his fingertips, separated from his touch by a thin glass. He didn’t have to think of what lay beyond that glass, at least not for eight hours. Tyrese grabbed his keys and whistled for Boots, glancing for the retriver in the window seat where he liked to lounge whenever at home. Down from the window his sprinted, not so much a puppy anymore as he nudged past the wolf’s mid-thigh. He was more Carmen’s dog now, she took him when Ty was too busy; she absolutely adored him too, and since she was only a few doors down, he and Sela went to visit often.

Both canies came to a stop at the oak doorway, the blonde of the duo beginning to bark when sensing a body approach the other side of the door. He was barking as the knock came, yipping and jumping up as Ty pushed himself in front of his snout to reply to the sound. He found another blonde at rhe door, not one he’d ever expect voluntarily. His lips parted with a vocal inhale, one hand taking to his hips. ”Well now, pigs must be flying, yeah?” Said the blunette, all with good will while stepping down from the doorway. Boots followed before the threshold was blocked, promptly shooed as Tyrese joined Lysander on the porch. This had to be business and not pleasure, although the two hadn't harbored violent hostility towards one another since their teenage years. Needless to say, his interest was peeked as he began securing his house, navy spheres returning to the half demon’s face with an uplifted brow.

Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $467.75 ┋Driving』
Temper✎✎✎✎✎┋Stress┋✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎

Out Of Chamomile: Your quote is unfinished, hun
“AnnoyedPanda"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 14, 2018 5:11 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander sighed again, for what was probably the millionth time today, as he shoved his hands into his pockets; shoulders slumping. The blonde usually held himself pretty high, huge ego and all. Now it was like he was only half a person and didn't know how to process it. In fact, he was constantly questioning if it was even real. He had always been a firm believer in any possibility, but now that there was one that directly affected his life - in a monumental way- he wasn't really sure what to do. Snapping him out of the thoughts racing in his head, Lysander wondered why a mutt suddenly owned a mutt; the barking from behind the door something he would never have thought he'd head from the normally quiet wolf. He soon realized that no matter how many times he called Tyrese a mutt, it wasn't out of spite. Maybe at first, when he was the paranoid and overprotective brother, but not anymore. It hadn't been that was for so long that once again, the blonde was reeling from the realization. When exactly had he grown up; even a little bit? Somehow, in the months that he had been gone, he became so busy and 'alone' that it must have forced him to grow up without realizing it. He was still the same flirty jerk, but he wasn't breaking down every five minutes because of his spoiled background and not getting his way.

Suddenly the front door was open and there stood the very person he had come to see. Garnet eyes went wide as he pursed his lips in a fashion that had speechless written all over his face. What was he supposed to say exactly? Slowly he nodded his head as his eyes wandered around, both looking for the smaller version of him and not being able to keep proper eye contact. A hand came from his pocket, one finger pointed and shaking before finally settling on pointing at Tyrese. "Ya know, I actually have no words to tell you why I'm here..." he said with a half-assed chuckle. The same hand dropped down to slap at his thigh, sliding up and being shoved back into his pocket as he side stepped just a bit to make the extra room for this lavish home's owner. Would it be better to just spit out? Like ripping off a band-aid so there's less of a sting. Should he ease into it? Lysander squashed that quickly because he was never the type to tip-toe around a subject unless he was deliberately teasing someone. This was not something to be passive about. Still though, he couldn't just spit it out.

The blonde male gave a hefty sigh as he once again brought out a hand and rubbed at the back of his neck. Rolling his head back a few seconds before looking back at Tyrese, he just shrugged and decided on the band-aid approach. "Moved back into town, not that it matters, came to see the little mutt and you since I'm starting renovations on my old shack and don't have a place to actually stay. I was hoping you had rooms available at that place you work," he began, running through his thoughts like he was some love struck teen unable to tell the other person how he felt.
Lysander shook his head vigorously, eyes shut tightly for that moment before refocusing on his current company. "No, that's not why I'm actually here!" he quickly added, trying to keep himself on track as best he could without completely punching Tyrese with the news. Putting his hands up, Lysander took a deep breath to try and calm himself before speaking again. What was wrong with him? It's not like he had never delivered bad news before...Well, maybe he didn't care at the time, this time he did. "Okay...Okay, I'm calm now," he began in a much slower tone. "I came by to tell you, since I'm no good with kids, that Lillian is dead. Murdered." There! He said it.

OOC: Ugh! Stupid me! I feel like a newbie coming back after so long sweatdrop
whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jan 15, 2018 12:11 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

One good turn deserved another, Tyrese thought, going on to snort his amusement and quip at the blonde whom, shockingly, confessed to being speechless. Indeed, pigs were flying somewhere; hell, they had accomplished space exploration at this point. Seeing how the twin’s eyes searched, the wolf went on to anticipate the oncoming question, and said, ”The nanny should be picking her up from school right about now, actually.” To his credit, they had become friendly enough that the rarest drop by didnt arouse suspicion, not under ruse of the male coming to see the little girl continuing their bloodlines. She would have been estatic to see him, too. What did register to the father was the shaking of his child’s uncle, even with the friendly play by play that seemed to exhaust itself immediately after. So he wasnt here to see Sela? His brow settled even with the other, returning his expression to a neutral display. If not for Sela, Tyrese expected, then to have something unsavory gleefully rubbed in his face. However, Lysander’s body language wasnt poised to deliver that varity of message. His gesticulating more resembled apprehension and perhaps even...trepidation? Of what, he queried.

Lysander explained something that seemed to make sense of it, the lupine male finishing with his lock to afterwards idle against the handrail of his patio. For this man full of pride and condescension to be in the position of asking him for something, the perturbation was justified in an ironic way. Tyrese himself didnt feel the proclivity to hold this over the head of someone who was...technically family, even if he and Lillian had never married, and even if he was a d**k. ”Ah, yeah, of course! La Mer has vacancy, though I would have thought Saisons was more to your tastes. Is there a rea-“ The CEO intejected with a widly uncharacteristic outburst, one that cut the retort right out of the bluenette’s throat. The male’s rapid thrashing before he yawped a line rendering its predecessor invalid, it left Tyrese bewildered and staring wide eyed. He had intended to ask whether there was a reason Lysander wanted to stay at La Mer, an incremental worry that the twins were down on their money somehow; he'd jumped to that conclusion, yes, but what choice did he have but to grasp at straws? The things he observed weren't straightforward, and frankly, Lysander was starting to freak him out. Rather than try and assuage the situation as the ruby eyed bachelor self soothed, Tyrese simply stared on.

Then it came, the wolf’s arm curving upwards to run his fingers against the back of his ears where his hair had been trimmed short. That was it for several seconds, followed by the twitch around his nose as one side of his lips hinted at a sneer. Not even a malicious one, brows charging inward as his nostrils flared and eyes searched the face of the other. ”Tha...Thats a cruel joke...even for...for you.” Stuttered the author with no sign of conviction to his accusation, blue orbs dancing hastily to catch any sign of a bluff. As slowly as the wolf annunciated, ever slower after every pause, the expressions of the former gave it away. He was serious. Tyrese lifted one hand, fingers splayed like a man trying to show the weilder of a loaded gun that he was nonthreatening. Sputtering each line, he would stand his ground at first, reasoning his thoughts aloud before his next move. ”What do you mean she was...Lysander...She cant be...can’t-...can’t-...” He retreated several steps, backing away, before finding his voice. It boomed back as he swept the lifted hand outward from his chest, palm faced doward in a firm refusal to move the conversation any further; his navy orbs were hardened, breath holding once he would speak again. ”No, No.”

Temper✎✎✎✎✎Stress✎✎✎✎✎Happiness lvls✎✎✎✎✎

Out Of Chamomile: Its no problem, easy mistake
“AnnoyedPanda"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 6:26 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

That was not the reaction he expected. Lysander watched the bluenette as he began to slowly breakdown before slipping to his side to try and guide him into sitting down. He needed to catch his breath. Lysander himself took up a spot on the lofty porch, a little bewildered. Sure, he expected some sort of reaction, but nothing like this. Maybe a few silent tears at the most. Given that he wasn't the comforting sort, he didn't try to sooth him; he just didn't want to deal with a 200-ish pound man passed out for everyone to see. Turning his gaze to look outwards at the street, his expression became rather somber as he thought about it. He was actually surprised with himself for being able to hold his head up at all. Yes, he was drinking himself into oblivion every couple of nights, but anyone might when they lose their twin. Two halves of a whole now just half. The blonde sighed heavily. "I wish it were a lie..." he said, trailing off softly. "I didn't even hear about it until two days after it happened when one of my employees' son found a f*cking video of it on YouTube." Lysander finally dropped his head, his slightly longer hair hanging in front of his dulled eyes as he now stared at the ground. How disgusting was that? No one should be filming while someone was being brutalized. Even when he wasn't caring about the world he never had much interest in such things. Cruel and unusual yes, but on his own terms. "I know this isn't a good way to hear about it, given my lack of tact, but I couldn't let anyone she knew see that," he added, a hand curling into a fist in anger of the audacity people had. He had any and all videos pulled down once he learned of them.

With a few minutes of silence on his part, Lysander brought his head back up slightly, head now leaning against a hand that rested on his knee. It had been two weeks before the police released her body after their initial investigation of the incident. He's had her body just a few days and most of it was spent drinking until he passed out, glass in hand. He knew he needed to get things together so she could have a proper funeral, but he was having trouble pulling himself together long enough to actually do anything. He never truly realized the amount of work it took to put together things like this. He wasn't even sure she left a will! He had to go digging through her things and he knew he couldn't because he would end up breaking down, he was sure of it. What made everything seem worse to him was that she was actually doing much better. She seemed happy and in love with life. Did she regret not seeing her daughter as much, yes, but she was doing all of this to better herself for her daughter too. She had spent three years being a mom and now she needed a bit of time to catch up on her own development. Everyone needs to balance themselves out and he was certain she had done that; or at least was right on the cusp of it. They called each other every so often and she always sounded happy. Every time she had something new to tell him and he was happy for her. She often spoke about missing her family and wondering how she would make it up to Sela, but she was still so young that he knew it wouldn't be that hard. His heart dropped as he continued to think about his interactions with his sister over the last few months. It was all so sudden, and without provocation, which made this all worse.

"I'm working on putting together her funeral in the next week or so..."
he trailed off once again as he thought about the subject. "It will be back home in New York since that's where she had the most memories. If you want to come, you can -obviously- but I'll...um...let you know the details when I figure them out." Boy, this stuff was hard to talk about! Placing his hands on his knees, Lysander pushed himself up off the ground, dusting his pants off. "Oh!" he said as he felt the disc in his pocket. "I uh...found this..." Pulling out the clear case holding a DVD, he held it out for Tyrese. "It was on her work bench at her house...I watched some of it so I know it's for you. It's recent and I think she was planning on sending it to you and Sela so I thought you should have it," he said awkwardly, eyes never looking at him. He was actually a little embarrassed to say he had watched something that was meant for the wolf. Normally he wouldn't feel this way but given the circumstances, it almost felt like an invasion of privacy. A few years ago, hell, even a few months ago he wouldn't have cared about going through his sister's things! But now? He felt like he was defiling her in some strange way. He felt disgusting having to rummage through her things to try and sort out her affairs.

Finally looking back at Tyrese, Lysander had nothing left to say. What could he say? There was nothing in his repertoire that would help in this kind of situation. Would telling him about what happened put him at ease? What about that the guy had already been arrested and was awaiting trial? Or perhaps that his former friend had been shot as well? Somehow, he didn't think any of those things would help. They certainly hadn't helped him feel any better! Given that they were both fragile men, Lysander knew for a fact that it wouldn't help to know the details. If he asked, that was a different story altogether. Until that happened though, he would stick with what was just said and nothing else.

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 16, 2018 9:29 pm

When he said no, when he denied it all, Tyrese expected a confrontation- a chance to change the legitimacy of the half demon’s claim simply by challenging the reality of it. Lysander would have needed to be ready to force it down the wolf’s throat, but instead, his silence was the more effective discomfiture. It didn’t feel real, it should be impossible for Lillian to go down- wasn’t she Hellcat for that reason? The Lillian he knew would have fought it. So who? Who could possibly kill her in cold blood? Tyrese jerked away from outreached hands, exhaling until his lungs were empty and bare. Not being one to sit for bad news, he found the hand bar of the wrought banister and gripped it with what strength he could muster, leaning forward until the iron dug into his palms. The frustration, the disbelief, the grief- he could feel it all overwhelming him. Panic began pressing in, his mind in a frenzied search of what could nullify the tension. Nicotine came to mind, body swaying as he’d totter his weight against the emotional strain. The wolf grunted with the effort, too engulfed to move right away. He trembled, panting as he clenched his eyes shut. Nicotine. Nicotine. Nicotine. ********! In a momentary blur, he clawed the hanging plant from above his head and smashed the clay pot into the wall beside him, burying his face into his hands as he walked the vertical distance from the wall to the next set of decorative bars. The physical outburst was circumvented for the present moment, leaving a small window for the author to pull his cigarette and lighter. Behind one shielding hand the Big BIC clicked once, then twice, before catching and burning the end of the toxic cylinder. It wasn't much, but it absolved the compulsion to lash out.

The man had never realized how rare it was for him to cry, how hard it was to let himself go in that way unless he was with a confident. Lillian was dead, there was no more Finn, his family was in England. Most of all, could he be open with Aubrey about this? Of course her dislike of Lillian wouldn’t mean she’d be indifferent and unsupportive in her death, that wasn’t the issue; as hard as he tried, he couldn’t love the same, couldn’t trust the same, as he did before what his first love put him through. He was so enigmatic about every move and every feeling, it earnestly scared him to consign himself into the brunette. He wanted to. He was scared to. Even so, he needed someone, bad. She was the only one left with whom he felt that freedom. The wolf considered it, bringing his phone into his line of sight as he continued to pace. If he didn’t, well, he could feel the downward spiral waiting to consume him. Where would she be at this hour? The bar. Her shift would have started. He knew he could call her, but felt discouraged to just the same. Could he really ask her to set her job aside? He tossed the phone onto the hardwood, casting his gaze where Boots came to lower himself after the commotion; at his master’s feet, he whined quietly and cautiously wagged his tail. Tyrese bent down and patted his head, dipping further to lift an angled piece of broken clay into his grip. Turning away from the retriever thereafter, he paced anew, clenching his hand until the sharpened edges sawed at his palm and fingers. He felt the droplets meet his shoes and jeans, felt the hot liquid running down his fingers. Everything Lysander was saying flowed past him, heard but barely perceived. ”Was she alone? Did she...die alone? Was she scared? Did she...did she suffer?” The wolf’s eyes shut tight, voice quivering. He was able to regard the blond, at least in part, as he was being extended an item. His navy orbs fixed on the outstretched hand before he slow came over to take it with unsteady fingers. He stared at it for what felt like a very long time, finally looking up to meet the other man’s eyes. The speechlessness was mutual. Removing his cigarette with two fingers and crushing it into an ashtray, Tyrese turned his back to stand at the banister and stare out into the yard.

Out Of Chamomile:
“AnnoyedPanda"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 7:33 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander was surprised by the sudden and quick outburst, though it didn't show in his demeanor. It was rare for the wolf to show any sort of emotion and this was a lot to be showing. Of course, Lysander had acted the same way - sort of - when he heard about it. He was more the type to suffer in silence. To him, showing outward weakness was what got people to dig their grubby little claws in you. He was raised this way and even as he grew out of that weird, abusive brainwashing bubble, thought it on his own. And since he wasn't the comforting type, he kind of just stood there and watched as the bluenette began to slowly breakdown. What could he offer anyways? Anything he had to say would probably just make things worse; that's how bad he was at comforting people. Hell! He couldn't even do it for himself, instead he soothed himself with liquor and sex. Even with all of that, it still wasn't enough for news like this. After talking with police, he had gone home and broke nearly everything he owned that he could break. He had found the slightest of comforts in knowing that it was a cut and dry case, but not enough to ease his own pain. He had lost family before but nothing like this. How does one get over losing someone they love?

Sliding his hand back into his pocket, Lysander stood there awkwardly, unsure of what to do or say next. He was so far out of his element that it could almost be considered comical. The questions his was being asked were ones he wasn't sure if he should lie about or not. He had been told everything, to an extent, and could easily answer them but should he? His dulled eyes widened slightly as his teeth passed over his bottom lip a few times as he thought about what to do. With a long sigh and a tilt of his head, he reached into his jacket for a handkerchief and walked the small distance between them. A somber look took hold of his features as he tried to replace the piece of smashed pot with the cloth, to stop the bleeding. "I don't know if you want the truth or a lie," he finally spoke, his voice unnaturally soft. Sure, his words were always smooth, but it almost sounded like care could be heard. "But she wasn't alone..." he added cautiously, knowing there might be a following question as to who was by her side when she went.

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2018 11:34 am

Tyrese swept his injured hand out of reach, a flash of his darkening eyes and flaring nostrils warning of his agitation. This wasn’t the first time Lysander had seen the author self harm, from memory, the blonde should know the wound would heal within a few minutes of the initial damage. Obviously, he didn’t want to be stopped; in fact, he wouldn’t guarantee a civil reaction if the other male risked making physical contact. Lysander wasn’t one of his ‘safe’ people, Tyrese was in all honesty, glad for the impartiality the man had shown thus far. Lowering his hand when he was sure the other male wouldn’t try again, the wolf waited for his answers. What met his face upon hearing the reply was confusion. Why would he need to lie? What, was the person with her the one to do it? Or did Lysander think it was the identity of the person themselves that would upset him. ”Why would you need to lie? Didn’t they do anything while this was happening to her?” He didn’t know what to think, falling to the horror that she’d been stabbed to death in some alley while they cowered away and let her bleed out.

Out Of Chamomile:
“AnnoyedPanda"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 8:35 am
User Image
YSANDER ALL

Lysander placed his hands on his hips, shifting his weight as he thought about how to answer the question. He was unsure about divulging all he knew given the reaction Tyrese just had. Would knowing really help? It certainly hadn't helped him feel any better. Dropping his head as a hand wrapped around the back of his neck, the blonde finally gave a defeated sigh. Looking back up at the wolf, he could see more emotion than he's ever seen from him. "Well I didn't think you'd want to know the truth given..." his words trailed off as he motioned at Tyrese. "But..." his hand dropped back down. "She was preforming a show and a crazed fan opened fire on the stage. And when I mean crazed I mean one of those Jodie Foster types where they think every word and action is directed at them saying their in love, or something like that. Lil was hit twice, one of her band mates tried to stop the bleeding but with all the clamoring people...They couldn't get to her in time," Lysander's words softened towards the end hesitantly waiting for the next reaction. It was a given, he knew that, but he was about as emotionally awkward as Tyrese so this was all very uncomfortable for him. Plus, he didn't know how to comfort someone; let alone that person being weary of people to begin with. With the heaviness of the situation, Lysander chose to lean against a wall for support, crossing his arms across his chest. At least the wall could take away some of the weight he was feeling weighing down his shoulders even though it was all emotional; it still helped.

whiters4

AnnoyedPanda

Adorable Lightbringer

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:45 pm

Why was Lysander so obviously and very blatantly stalling?! Tyrese didn’t expect himself to be feeling aggravated at a time like this, his lips parting in an exasperated fashion whilst his eyes narrowed on the blonde. Seriously, the worst news had already been delivered, there wasn’t anything Lysander could say that would top the fact he’d have to sit down tonight with his three-year-old and try to explain how her mother was no longer going to be in her life. The wolf locked his jaw, patient under the consideration that the blonde was divulging the details of losing his twin. That wasn’t easy, yet somehow he was trying to break this easy to him. Tyrese exhaled slowly, debating the idea of another cigarette as he opened his hand and inspected his palm. Starting out, the blonde had a point; not one that changed anything from Tyrese’s perspective, but it pressed the wolf to at least loose the shard enough to allow the wounds to start closing. Lysander had every right to hesitate, assuming his concern was genuine- foreign, leaving the bluenett almost skeptic, but genuine enough. He silently flexed his fingers as the half demon expounded, a myriad of grief and confusion crossing his features several times over. Shot down while performing. That was unnaturally cruel. He tried to process this, shuffling through a mental film of the events as they were explained to him. His stomach churned. Those things...didn’t line up. Lysander had just said someone was with her, and now, that noone- her ‘band mate’- a singular term, a singular person in particular- hadn’t be able to get to her. Contradicting, backpedaling. The blonde couldn’t convince him that there had been no one back stage, especially her own band mates. Even if she was singing acapella, why would the rest of the band -and the band crew if there was one, or even a security guard to keep people from backstage; a sound technician, literally anyone- be in a place where they were against the crowd getting back to her? Blinking up to the blonde's face, Tyrese struggled for the right words. ”Lysander, that...You’re still avoiding telling me who it was. And...your story isn’t entirely clear. You can just tell me. I’ll be able to handle it, okay?’ Reflecting the same gentle tone, he attempted to persuade the other male into telling him the things he wanted to know. He wouldn’t feel satisfied sitting through the night grieving over the details, wondering how it happened and where it could have gone differently. The way Lysander had just explained it, it sounded like she could have been saved if someone had been nearby; that she had died on stage alone bleeding from...more than likely multiple chest wounds. Her lungs collapsed and filling with blood. He briefly closed his eyes, shutting out the thoughts before they got out of hand. ”Please, just tell me.”

Out Of Chamomile:
“AnnoyedPanda"

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

☼ Lumiere Housing District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 52 53 54 55 56 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers