Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
I'm NOT new.. (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Xeiro Flora

Devoted Seeker

15,600 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Fusion Master 1000
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 9:13 am
So basically I feel a lot of guilt even thinking of joining in a RNG game or a little bit of dice for stuff...what exactly is me line of can and can't? I'm a guild member so, I need to be active in some way..I vote and stuff but..that's not a lot.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:15 pm
Xeiro Flora
So basically I feel a lot of guilt even thinking of joining in a RNG game or a little bit of dice for stuff...what exactly is me line of can and can't? I'm a guild member so, I need to be active in some way..I vote and stuff but..that's not a lot.

I'm sure that most games and stuff are open to everyone. Come join in my charity and play some of those games heart  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:43 pm
Xeiro Flora

Basically you can join in any games though it is more recommended for newbies to help them get stuffs but all games are pretty much open to everyone unless stated so. You can also join in the games or chat in the chatterbox or help out anybody who has a question.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 12:24 pm
Just adding some more ideas. n .n There are also various word games you can take part in that have no prizes (in the NSTG chatterbox). You can post in the welcome forum and welcome new users into this guild (and Gaia). And the NSTG holds events. Their Halloween event will start on the 20th. At that time, you'll probably find more threads to chat in and games to play. ^^  

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100

RupertBear1920

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:23 pm
it is ok
heart  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items