Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Word Games
Giveaway Thread Outside NSTG

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 9:04 am
Okay, as it says in the "Charities, Contests, and Games" I can post this here. *Whew*

I'm having an ongoing giveaway for my own guild. Right now.. I'm so desperate for people to join the clan banner contest. Like.. I don't even care if people in the thread are going to join the guild/clan, we just need more entries. crying

There is supposed to be 6 winners, but only 2 people have entered. sweatdrop First prize in both categories is 5 billion gold.

There is a lot of other stuff going on in there as well, but it's the clan banner contest that has me stressing out. If you aren't artistic, doing other contests will at least bump the page up. We have a lot of good prizes in our roll dice.

Check it out here.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:58 pm
Spenelli
Okay, as it says in the "Charities, Contests, and Games" I can post this here. *Whew*

I'm having an ongoing giveaway for my own guild. Right now.. I'm so desperate for people to join the clan banner contest. Like.. I don't even care if people in the thread are going to join the guild/clan, we just need more entries. crying

There is supposed to be 6 winners, but only 2 people have entered. sweatdrop First prize in both categories is 5 billion gold.

There is a lot of other stuff going on in there as well, but it's the clan banner contest that has me stressing out. If you aren't artistic, doing other contests will at least bump the page up. We have a lot of good prizes in our roll dice.

Check it out here.

Sounds like fun  

kazeaka

Generous Swapper

12,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Newbie Helper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Chai Senpai

Shameless Streaker

29,865 Points
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Frozen Solid 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:57 pm
Good luck! It sounds fun- and I'm sure you'll get lots of people entering. ^.^  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 5:43 pm
i m 2 poor
heart  

RupertBear1920

Spenelli

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:53 pm
RupertBear1920
i m 2 poor
heart

Uhm... I'm asking people to come win money and prizes. It doesn't cost anything. xD

The raffle does cost money, but nothing else does.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 8:00 pm
Alright, count me in! emotion_yatta I'll see what I can whip up before the contest ends.  

Vishkah

Lavish Lunatic

20,875 Points
  • Sweet Diss, Sis 200
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Attending the Ball 25

dark magic godess

Ruthless Survivor

38,300 Points
  • Battle Hardened 150
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Survivor 150