Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Mykronos Island
Mykronos Camp Site Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 11:58 am
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Oh, so you couldn't rent equipment on Mykronos? That made this awkward. But, Carmen insisted she was going to stay the night here and Patrick had the same option. Luckily, she knew how to start a fire- sorta...mostly she, just had a lighter in her bag. That was good enough for the wolf. Once the stars came out she was really happy she stayed after the last ferry of the day departed. There wasn't much to do once she was warned how dangerous the forest was. She was a wolf so she had a lot less to fear then Patrick and his kitten; still, she couldn't go frolicking in there afterall. She suggested trying to build a shelter. That took...a very long time. News flash: this city girl knows nothing about camping. Luckily for them there were some other people with actual camping gear, so miraculously, it was from inside a cozy little tent that Carmen was waking up this morning. She yawned and stretched carefully in the small space she had to share with Hiro and Patrick. Camping with a bunch of strangers wasn't so bad, they'd all been really nice. The dancer rubbed her eyes, quietly getting up and slipping from the tent. It was a little past sunrise, however, the sky was grey; a storm was coming and the ferry wasn't due for another hour. Pursing her lips, she shook her head and trotted off along the beach for a walk. She was half wondering if she could get away with shifting into her wolf form while she had the chance, and without anyone noticing.

Home:1216 Pasadena
                                                            Task:Shoping & Fun
                                                            Clothes/Vehicle: Sweater ||| Shopping ||| Speedy
                                                            Money:$$
                                                            Mood:Excited
                                                            Last Text:Mom: How's dad doing? I text him & didn't get a reply.

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Thu Dec 17, 2015 4:29 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Hiro began to woke up from sleeping beside Patrick's chest after Carmen left the tent. The white kitten got up and stretched then licks the back of Patrick's hand to wake him. Patrick opens his eyes then pets Hiro's head before sitting up. Looking around the tent, he notices Carmen was gone. He felt sleepy though as he picks up Hiro then exits out of the tent. He figured it would be a good time to let the kitten relieve himself outside.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos Campsite.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:sleepy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 3:59 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Ah, lightning. Carmen contorted her face delicately, looking up at the sky before peeking over her shoulder. Patrick was up, she paused, then jumped as thunder boomed above them. "Heeey! You ready to leave? This storm is gonna be a bummer~" She asked, turning half way on her heel to see the tall male. It was the worst thing to smell like wet dog, and that was a huge problem she had. Besides, they couldn't have fun with it pouring rain over them. "You can come over for hot chocolate, if you want!"

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 6:53 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick let Hiro do his business then he looks up after the thunder and notices how bad the weather is. "No kidding" he thought after hearing Carmen's comment about the gloomy weather. He waves over to the young female and nodded to her question of being ready to go. Hiro was ready to go by the way the kitten hurries back to Patrick then his owner picks him up. The man heads over towards Carmen, "Are you referring to your place?" he asked her sort of interested in the hot chocolate offer.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos Campsite.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

whiters4

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 18, 2015 9:11 pm
User Image

□ □□ □ □ □□ □

Carmen pulled her hair over one shoulder, turning back as Patick approached her. "Yeah, my place." She laughed lightly, "I wasn't going to invite myself to yours." With a little smirk, she scratched under Hiro's chin. The ferry would be here soon, so she should say thanks and goodbye to her new camping friends. She gave her money for the ticket to Patrick so she could do so quickly, coming back as it began to sprinkle overhead. "You can have tea instead of hot chocolate, or any drink that you want. I think it'll be nice to make hot pot in this kind of weather." The dancer concluded once she was back at his side and boarding the vessel.

[exit]

Genkawolf

PostPosted: Sat Dec 19, 2015 12:30 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Good because I don't have any back at my place" Patrick responded. If he did, he would have the instant packs because he doesn't know how to make hot chocolate from scratch. "Okay" he said to the next response. Hiro purrs as his chin was scratched by Carmen. Patrick accepted the money for the ticket from the young female. The kitten wasn't liking the water drops that was falling from the sky, the rain. "Okay, I will keep the options in mind" he said as they boarded the ferry. [exit]
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Mykronos Campsite.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:neutral.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:his kitten, Hiro and Carmen.

[quote="whiters4/quote]

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2015 10:47 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:16 pm
[First official post]

User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Inside of a tent on Mykronos Island's camping site a young man was yawning himself awake to the alarm of birds singing a greeting to the new day. Smelling himself as he unzipped the exit of his tent the young man's nose cringed a little and so he grabbed at his hiker's backpack to get his hygiene kit to wash up in a river within the jungle on the island. A scrub with the loofa and some rubbing of shampoo and the young man was ready to brush his teeth and get into his clean clothes he had brought, along with his towel. Back at his tent the young man strung the wet towel on a clothesline he'd made by tying twine between two low branches then slipped back into the tent for a sec. Leaving the dirty pair of clothes behind the young man reached for what he needed; His compass/Sundial watch which he secured on his wrist, his wallet with cash and fake ID naming him 'Leon Kennedy', and finally his trusted Grendel P30 which he kept on safty with 14 bullets in its 30 capacity box magazine.

Leaving his tent with confadince that nothing would be stolen, seeing as his stuff hadn't been stolen the past two days and other were probably too busy with their outdoor experience anyhow, the young man was about to leave when he suddenly stopped half way unzipping the tent open. Turning back the young boy dug into the backpack once more to fish out a weathered brown leather journal along with a pencil. This ritual of writing in the morning was an everyday thing for the young man. It helped him keep track of things he's learned and things he's done since coming to Soleil. It also allowed to keep track of himself and his own development in this new life of his. Though he wasn't very satisfied with what he had written down for this morning, recollecting past events, he knew it'd have to suffice for now. He didn't have daylight to waste, he had to get a job today and finally become able to save up to rent an apartment...or at least have enough to get his second life really going. Either way, the money that has lasted the young man was diminishing and so with that fact pledging him the young boy headed for the ferry to be led into the city of Soleil and start his job hunt.

---Exit: to The Finer Things---

Company:: Nobody
Clothing:: In pic
Feeling:: Meh
Condition:: Healthy
Location:: Mykronos Island --- > Uptown Soleil - > "The Finer Things"
Wallet:: 1000¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:12 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑦тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧0
( ② мσитнs, ②① םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2016 2:46 am
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Another day, another morning. With a yawn and stretch The young man greeted the day with a lazy smile, unzipping his tent and crawling out like a tiger from its cave. Though the season made things cold the sun warmed him up to his very core. Like a solar panel, the waves of the sun energized him to the point he was doing his daily ritual; Bath in the river, brush teeth, dry off, put on clothes, hang towel, write in journal and head off into the city.

Eagerly letting the pen talk for him about yesterday's success, The young boy placed the tattered treasure back into his tent, strapping his equipment on him before zipping his home closed and heading into the city; watch strapped on tight and gun discreetly hidden on his person while away from sight.

Exit: to Streets of Uptown Soleil

Company:: Nobody
Clothing:: In pic
Feeling:: Calm and free
Wallet:: 988¥
Items:: Compass/sundial watch, Fake I.D, Grendel P30, Prepaid cellphone  

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2016 9:04 am
x
x
x
x
sαтυяםαч, םєcємвєя ③0тн

םαч ⑥ σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ⑧③
( ② мσитнs, ②④ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 6:29 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Myself❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Intrigued ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

{Enter Mykronos Island}

Priya had just arrived at the island, her pack in tow. Turquoise eyes sweeping the area and scanning it. It looked peaceful. She had wandered upon the campsite and decided to rest for a moment.

Her mind wandered over to the green of the forest at the edge of the campsite. It almost beckoned her. She missed the green of her forests. She decided to relax a bit at the campsite, setting her pack next to her as she tossed back her dark hair, the sun catching all the colors.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:06 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

It had been early morning when He decided to wake up. Though he had the day off he still had things to do like wash his clothes and find something to eat. After having written in his journal, like he does every morning, he left his camping tent to head to the forest and clean his clothes with some old fashion soap & washing board. It wasn't that bad except for the cold water. But with a whistled tune and letting his hands take the occasional brake to warm up He soon had His three outfits clean for the week. It was slightly depressing to see his lack of clothing, and more so having to feel it in just his boxers, but times were tough and he was still adjusting to this city. It was difficult to become stable when a part always wants to keep moving and is afraid of being stuck at a dead end of life.

Whatever, Leon was going to throw all those bad vibes away just like his boxers just before he himself entered the river slight within the emerald forest to take a morning bath. With water about waist high but crisp clear and fresh, Leon enjoyed his seclusion by soaping his muscular body and splashing refreshing water over his scared up skin; Cuts, burns, wounds and stitches found randomly throughout his entire naked body. Feeling as happy as a songbird in a bird bath Leon began to whistle a tune which carried through the forest and played upon the ears of those near by.

Company:: Nobody (so he thinks)
Clothing:: Nothing at all
Feeling:: Happy and Free
Kirenai Yuki

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:18 pm
User Image Click for Tennyo form

User Image

PRIYA TAKAZUMI

❝WITH ▸ Myself and...Nekkid Man❞ ❀ ❝WHERE ▸ Mykronos Island Campsite ❞ ❀ ❝MOOD ▸ Intrigued-->Oh no. ❞ ❀ ❝MONEY ▸$975❞❀ ❝STATUS ▸ Single ❞
Outfit
About Priya

Priya had just finished enjoying the sun when a little whistle caught her ears. The sound was enjoyable, making Priya wonder where it was coming from. She honed in and saw it came from the forest. Since that's where she was headed anyway, she shrugs on her pack and treks off. She didn't get far when she caught the crisp smell that she loved so much, closing her eyes to enjoy it. The wonderful smell of the trees, the water and...soap? Priya's eyes flew open to catch sight of a man in the river.. nude.

An audible squeak was heard as Priya froze, not sure of what to do.

Lord Hedo
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

❝OOC ▸] ---❞  

Kirenai Yuki

OG Gaian

13,650 Points
  • Married 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Lord Hedo

Combative Rogue

16,700 Points
  • Restorative Spirit 250
  • Novice Striker 150
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2016 7:37 pm
User Image
Ryan Martinez Torrez

Leon was so blissfully bathing in the river that he hadn't noticed that someone else was in the woods until he heard a squeak that was different than any bird he's heard since living out here. Quickly stopping his whistling to turn and look, Leon's eyes met the gaze of the lovely Priay as she stood above on a hill which overlooked the section of the river. His eyes were captivated by the mysticism of her flowing hair of magic colors and the clarity of her eyes that he felt like an ancient man gazing upon a divine being for the first time.

Then, embarrassment kicked in.

"Priya!?" Ducking to about neck deep into the river, Leon burned a bright rosy pink as he tried using his hands to cover his manhood. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry you seen me like this!" Not knowing what else to do his mind told him to apologize to the woman for his indecency before he raised a hand and pointed to a large rock which was taller than a human and fairly wide. "My clean clothes are just behind the rock over there! Please do me the favor of tossing them over, please!" As he stood there at the mercy of Priya's assistance Leon waited in the river while his gun and other belonging lay ontop of the clothes Leon desperately asked for.

Company:: Priya!?
Clothing:: Nothing at all
Feeling:: Like I wish I was invisible
Kirenai Yuki

● Mykronos Island

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash