Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:53 am
User Image
✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖✖
✖✖✖✖ll Theodor "Max" Baumgartner ll⊕⊕⊕⊕⊕

There are times where I want to go to bed....

Theodor was about to pay for their entry to the skating rink but Madilyn beat him to it, he sighed, he wanted to pay for their entry but he wouldn't argue with her. Madilyn laced his skates and joined her, though he awkwardly approached her in a mixture of sliding and walking with his skates. When he came close to Madilyn, he wrapped his arms onto her in order to keep himself balanced on the skates. He blushed but he didn't let her go. "T-this may be harder than I thought..."

....In hopes that I won't wake up the very next day.

O.O.C:

Balance: $402.50

Currently thinking:

Currently carrying: Notebook, Dog tag with Madi.

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:19 am
User Image

♪♫♫♪♫♫♫♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♪♪♫♫♪♪♫♫♪♫♫♪♫♫

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀▀▓▓▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn stifled a laugh at his embrace. "Then you're overthinking it. Come on Theo. You can do this. Now just let go and take my hand. I doubt I'll be very successful teaching you from your embrace. Just stay balanced." Madilyn told him her small smile widening a bit as she kissed his blushing cheek.

╔═════════════════╗
... but know not what we may be.
╚═════════════════╝.

Balance: 425.00

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:23 am
User Image

Theodor hesitantly released her and he grabbed her hand, his blush only reddened when she kissed his cheek, "W-what do I do? I-I can't even keep balance." He pointed to his feet, his legs were dancing trying to keep his upper body completely balance. His grip on Madilyn's hand tightened a little, "I-I was n-never g-good at learning simple things like this..."

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:55 am
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

"Stop being so hard on yourself. You are good. It hasnt even been five minutes. Now just relax and stand. You can keep balance. Just try to stay upright. I got you Theo." Madilyn sight lightly squeezing back on his hand.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 7:01 am
User Image

Theodor nodded he felt a little more confident by her encouraging words, he did just as she asked. Theodor relaxed and he tried to stand, he kept balance and he released his hold on her hand. He smiled, glad that he had at least accomplished standing up on skates. Theodor moved one foot and he instantly lost balance, he panicked and he grabbed anything nearby, unfortunately this was Madilyn. His hand grabbed for anything he could touch, clothing, Madilyn's arm, her leg. Theodor feel on the floor with a thud, he hit the back of his head on the floor.

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 10:55 am
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn could feel Theo pull her down, but she could do nothing. She didn't struggle afraid that would only make their fall worse. After she was upright she noted Theo's condition. She immidiately proper his head up in her lap and examined his body. "Theo are you alright?" Madilyn asked over and over hoping he'd be able to respond.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 11:44 am
User Image

Theodor's eyes were closed for a few moments he opened them weakly and looked up at Madilyn, his head hurt. "W-what?..W-where am I?" Theodor clung onto Madilyn, she was the only one he could recognize, it seemed like he had forgotten why they where at the skating rink.

O.O.C:

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 12:02 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn's heart sank at his words. Hopefully he would be alright. She kissed his forehead and just held him close and with strength she didn't knew she possessed she moved his body back to the solid unfrozen ground. All she knew was Theo was hurt. "Theo you are at Starlight Sk8. You fell on your head. Are you alright?" Madilyn asked once more.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C:
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

PairsOsocks

Explorer

10,975 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Waffles! 25
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 1:58 pm
User Image

"B-but...Weren't we going to get you a dress...Why are we at the skating rink? I don't even know how to skate." He looked confused, and his response to her revealed how far he forgotten. Theodor looked at her, "M-madi?"

O.O.C: Exits.

Currently thinking:

LittleMissUnderestimated

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:09 pm
User Image

«««««Mαdilyn Bαilεy»»»»»

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

╔════════════╗
We know what we are ...
╚════════════╝

Madilyn's heart sank further and her eyes widened with horror. At least he remembered her name. Instinct consumed Madilyn and she unlaced their skates. They were done skating for the day. "Yes Theo I'm Madi. I'm your Madi and I'm going to take care of you." Madilyn told him assuringly. "I'm going to take you home alright." Madilyn told him.

╔═════════════════╗
╚═════════════════╝.

O.O.C: Exit.
PairsOsocks

LittleMissUnderestimated

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 3:42 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna blinked then looked at Shiro, her head tilting to the side a little. "Huh?" She said before blushing a little. "Oh. Nothing's wrong." She said before she backed away just a little as the male came super close to her, her bright blue eyes staring at him before she relaxed again as he backed away. She then gave a small smile to the male as he apologized. "No, no. It's okay." She said, blushing a little more and giving a slight smile to the male. "I'm just not used to talking to other people is all." She rubbed her arm nervously and blushed a bit more.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:05 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flustered?
Company: Robin & Luna
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro Sighed in relief when Luna said nothing was wrong. Good he hadn't gone and upset her right off the bat like he did most people. He turned his head to see another male had fallen over but thankfully the female companion he had brought along helped him up. She seemed very worried which made Shiro frown a bit before she carried the male out of the rink. Maybe Robin would have done that to me had I just let her take care of me- He thought to himself before cutting off the thought. There he went again, thinking strange things that made his cheeks hot. Shiro decided that now was the best time as ever to settle this issue. Dubbing it as an issue wasn't necessarily correct but Shiro thought it was Robins fault, as if she were doing something to him to make him act like this. Robin! How come every time I think of you- He stated, raising his voice slightly, before chocking on his own oxygen. The words wouldn't come out and at this point he looked silly trying to force them out. -Every time I think of...of...Food I get hungry!? He stupidly stated, trying to finish off the sentence in any way he could. Shiro sighed before facepalming himself and skating over to the edge of the rink. He promptly grabbed the top of the wall that was holding him in and slammed his head on it. Stupid Stupid Stupid.... He mumbled to himself until he felt satisfied. Shiro skated back to the two as if nothing happened. Maybe he had hit himself so hard he had forgotten what he was doing? Who knows. Shiro rubbed the nape of his neck and gave an awkward laugh. Sorry about that...I guess I got carried away. He said, giving a soft smile to the two to show them he was OK.

Shiro then looked over at Luna curiously. So Luna, changing to something more entertaining, are you going to the event this evening? He asked, tilting his head in curiosity. Once again he changed the subject off of himself once things got complicated.

╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 5:50 pm
User Image

ƦσƄıɳ

┌ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─

Robin had zoned out for quite some time, staring into space as usual. It was somewhat of a mental escape for her from time to time. Unfortunately it was interrupted as Shiro raised his voice at her for some strange reason. She shook her head to regain her consciousness when her brown eyes shot up at him with confusion. What was he yelling at her for? Did she do something wrong? For a while, Robin stood there, staring at Shiro until he finally finished his sentence rather...oddly. "Why's he yelling at me about his own problem?" She thought, assuming that he was frustrated with her about him thinking about food. Honestly, sometimes she never understood what he was thinking. She continued to stare at him in confusion, especially after he started banging his head against the rink wall. "H-Hey..! Don't bruise yourself up again!" Robin stated as she tried to skate her way over to him, but instead slipped and fell on her butt instead.

She had it with this slippery ice! Why did it have to pick on her now out of all times?! Robin growled at the cold ice floor beneath her before punching it lightly, not using her true strength. With a frustrated grumble, Robin crawled her way out of the rink, not wanting to slip and fall again. At this point she didn't give a damn if she looked stupid or not. "Stupid ice..." There will be no more "Robin on ice". The girl crawled all the way until she reached the bench that had her shoes. She got up slowly and got out of the skates, slipping her feet back into her boots. Once she was done, she just walked over to where they were on the opposite side of the rink, leaning over the wall.

─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ─ ┘

■ Who?: Shiro and Luna ■ Where?: Starlight Sk8 ■ Money: $ 400.00 ■ Outfit: Robin ■ OOC:

Lord Yozo

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:08 pm
User Image
Luna Marin x x x x x x x x x x x x
Profile: x | Outfit: x | Relationship Status: Single | Funds: $500 x

Luna smiled a bit before jumping a little bit as Shiro started yelling at the girl before he changed he direction of his sentance and ended it on a rather... odd... note. The white haired elf stared at him a bit confused before eyes widened a little as he skated over to the wall of the rink and hit his head on it. "What is he doing?!" She said before Robin yelled at him about bruising himself. The young woman stared at the too of them, confusion in her bright blue eyes. Some people were very... very... odd. Of course she knew that, but it still managed to surprise her each time. Looking at the woman, Luna skated forward a little to help her as she fell. "Are you alright?" She asked before tilting her head to the side again as Robin punched the ice before crawling over to the bench where her shoes were. The elven woman wasn't sure what to do at that moment, so she just fidgeted a little bit.

She then turned her attention to Shiro again and gave a small, somewhat awkward, chuckle before smiling at him. She then watched as Robin returned, but wearing shoes and on the other side of the arena. The woman then turned to Shiro again and shrugged a little. "I'm not sure. I'll probably decide at the last minuet." She said, she was just going to assume he and Robin would be attending together unless the man stated otherwise.

|Out.Of.Crystals| ~ |

Lord Yozo

Cho-Cho Twain

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 6:54 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Robin & Luna
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Checking Out: No one
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☯╗
Shiro frowned when he saw Robin leave the rink. He skated over to the wall, which was only a few feet away, and poked Robin. What's wrong Robin are you scared? He teased before leaning his back on the wall and looking over at Luna. He wondered what she meant by that, if she meant anything at all. Last minute eh? Well that's no fun! Then you cant plan these things out. He said, trying to give her a reason to go. Shiro then leaned back and brought Robin into a one armed hug. Maybe you can find someone to enter the competition with like we are! He said, giving Luna a cheesy smile.
╚☯═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Fun Time
Serious Theme: On the Precipice of Defeat
Battle Theme: Fighting to the End
Sad Theme Shizuka na Ikari

OOC:

Cho-Cho Twain

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff