Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 9:11 am
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

"This might be my former vehement homebody self talking, but I can understand that. Somedays it's just nice to stay at home to do what you want. Friends are nice, but it can be easy to just get dragged along with what they want to do." Setsuko said with a laugh. "I am happy to be your exception though." She gave a playful wink and slightly cheeky grin though her cheeks were lightly flushed as she spoke, still easy to get flustered even now. "Okay sounds great to me!" She smiled warmly with a nod. Making any kind of connection aside from a friendly platonic one hadn't really crossed her mind much, mainly because of her relative inexperience with such things but it had to mean something to keep meeting the same person randomly and really enjoy their company right? Oh well that was something she could think about later, for now she had to get into 'teacher' mode. Once Tsuki was out on the ice, as natural for beginners he didn't stay on his feet for long. She quickly tried to help so he didn't hit the ice. "Yes it is quite the challenge super different from regular roller skating. I'm just thankful that my dancing has afforded me a good sense of balance." She said with a sigh, watching him regain his own balance. Reaching out she grasped his hands in her own. "Here how about I skate backwards and you follow along with me? That way I can hopefully catch you if you start to fall." She said with a chuckle, giving his hands a light squeeze.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Starlight Sk8 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Cute Skate Day【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Mon May 03, 2021 3:53 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

◆ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◆
★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

He had to put most of his concentration into maintaining his balance on the ice. It was a pretty daunting challenge to do alone. The thought of actually having to skate would prove to be an even bigger challenge. As such, he had to force his other thoughts aside which is a simple matter for him to do as he does that in meditation but when it comes to her, he can't seem to keep his normal composure. He wanted to impress her. To not make himself look like a bumbling fool on ice. Subconsciously, he may have even wanted her approval and more. "Come on, feet. If I can go toe to toe with the best swordsmen, break speed records on a track and even have a bit of acrobatic skill, I can conquer the ice." Somehow, he thinks talking to himself would perk him up at least a bit. He did his hardest to shift all of his attention on the ice and managed to gain a better sense of balance on the, thanks to her guidance. Though when she took his hands in hers and made that last comment, it made him chuckle a bit, seeing as how the roles have been completely reversed on him. It's usually the guy that saves the girl from a fall. "I feel like that job should fall on the guy but clearly, it's the other way around." Of course, he was going to try and not cause them to fall. At least, he's fairly confident that his reflexes would still be fast enough to break their fall if it does happen while on the ice. He then returned the squeeze by lightly holding onto her hands. "So long as you go easy on me, I'll try to follow"

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

KawaiiYukiHime

Colorful Cutie-Pie

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 11:10 am
User Image

User Image

1211 Pasadena Housing District

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

Setsuko smiled softly as she just managed to hear Tsuki talking himself up. She'd done the same thing many a time in her life and so was very understanding. Also it was quite intriguing listening to the things that he had done. She was more than happily to patiently wait for her friend to get himself together, since people finding their own center of gravity on the ice was important. She giggled and gently rubbed her thumbs over the tops of his hands. "Well hey now, sometimes a little role reversal can be interesting and fun. It'd be honestly pretty boring if guys were always saving girls from things, just let a princess charming save her dude in distress every once in a while." She joked with a coy grin. Giving a nod she slowly started to skate backwards allowing him a gentle pace. "Don't worry we'll take this nice and easy. Slow and steady wins the race and all of that." She'd take a few looks over her shoulder every so often to make sure she didn't bump into anyone and could take the turns easy. It'd be really embarrassing if she messed up and sent both of them to the floor. Especially when she's been feeling so confident, playful and almost eager to prove herself. After a little while and one go around the whole of the rink, she decided to speed up her skating a bit to kick up the challenge a bit, "How are you holding up? It's a bit better now right?" She asked making sure that he was holding up okay or if he needed her to slow back down.

♪✮❖☾✞[♕❣ ❣♕]✞☽❖✮♪

【Location:】Starlight Sk8 【Accompanying:】Tsuki【Outfit:】Cute Skate Day【Funds:】$968.25【Job:】N/A

【 Inventory:】Heart Purse【Status:】Single【Mood:】Happy【Profile:】Here

xXGhostStalker

Quote:

Quote:

【OOC:】

PostPosted: Wed May 05, 2021 5:22 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
Elements: Thunder, Ice and Fire
Housing: 1310 Ombre Housing District
Profile: Tsuki's Information

"With the guidance of the Elementals..."

★▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

It took Tsuki far longer than he had hoped to find his center on the ice while on the move. There were times where he felt himself leaning too far forward or back that could of led to a fall but he managed to stay on his feet. Of course, her comments weren't really helping his concentration but he didn't mind. "The princess charming huh? How do I even respond to that?" He couldn't help but chuckle from that comment "You're right though, I guess. Some princess' have the same saving capabilities as some princes" With his center of gravity somewhat found, he did his best to keep up with her pace, holding onto her hands with a light grip as she guided him along the ring of the ice. After several runs around the ice, he started to adapt. His balance wasn't so shaky and his center of gravity slowly became more solid. "I think I'm starting to get the hang of this. It's far from being perfect but it's an improvement at least." He felt a sudden surge of confidence as she then gave her one of his more confident looks. "So, what's next?|

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀★

"...there's nothing I can't accomplish"

Party: Tsuki, Setsuko
Personal thoughts (OOC):

KawaiiYukiHime

xXGhostStalker

Hilarious Reveler

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2021 7:19 am
x
x
x
x
мσиםαч, иσvємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ⑧ σғ ⑭ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④①④
( ① чєαя, ① мσитн, ⑱ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jun 14, 2021 11:33 am
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

═════════════════════════════════════════════════════

"Oh Marcy will absolutely love this~".The little bird thought to herself as she giddily made her way towards Starlight Sk8. This was definitely a good idea! Since the hermit of a doctor ventured outside, Serilda figured she would reward her good friend with an even better time out. Over the course of their friendship, the half-siren learned that Marcy had a soft spot for winter sports. While there wasn't necessarily a ski resort nearby, there was at least an ice skating rink! He'd love it; Seri was 100% sure of it! The whole event was a surprise for him. She had sent a cab his way earlier so that he wouldn't figure out where he was going. She even went as far as to lie a little bit about doing a big performance and wanting him to be there to watch. "Hopefully he doesn't mind one little white lie."

Upon entering the skating rink, Seri was pleased to see that it wasn't so crowded today. Mon Chou had a tendency to get nervous in the vast pools of people, so it was better that there were only a small handful of people here. Heh, he had no excuse to come out now! With the cab already on the way to pick him up, there was no way that work-a-holic could refuse! If he did, Serilda would fly over there and kidnap him herself! ...Besides it wasn't like she hadn't done it before... She was a mischievous bird who always found a way to get what she wanted most of the time. Sometimes her methods were questionable, but it didn't really matter to her. With everything in place, the day would be perfect... so long as she kept her kleptomaniac ways in check. Marcy was pretty stern on her about pick-pocketing. Were his lectures enough to make her be good? Nope. Stealing for her is a century long habit. That would be too hard to break. However, she would at least try to be on her best behavior. Or... at the very least... make sure that he didn't witness her thieving. This little siren would have to keep her sticky hands in her own pockets today.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: No one yetxxx OUTFIT: Casual Nightxxx OOC:xxx

xoReina

Cho-Cho Twain

xoReina

Hygienic Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 6:12 pm
User Image

'Ma tête de plume et ses voies mystérieuses.' The doctor thought to himself as he peered out the window. He squinted his eyes suspiciously. A taxi honked from the driveway of his home, notifying him of their presence. When Seri said not to worry about transportation, she wasn't joking. Still, odd for her to call a taxi for him just to watch one of her performances. Was she expecting him to get too drunk to drive? Shrugging his shoulders, he adjusted the buttons on his button-up then fastened the buckle of the belt over his waist. He enjoyed watching her performances and was a constant support to the feather head. She did not give him much detail about this newest venture, then again he was always happy just to be invited. It took a lot for him to get out of the house but for Seri, he'd take the risk. With one last longing glance into his abode, the doctor bid farewell to his plants and research before exiting. His familiar close behind, lazily taking a ride through Marcellus' shadow.

The streets of Soleil whizzed by as the taxi zipped by. He was curious as to where exactly she'd be performing but that curiosity faded as his thoughts drifted to the research he had left behind in his apartment. Pulling out his phone from his pocket, he tapped it on and opened up a web browser only for Essence de Soleil to pop up. 'I wonder how she's doing.' He thought of the new friend he had made in the museum. After that fiasco, he had treated her to some coffee before parting ways. Lost in his thoughts, he hadn't glanced up at the window to check his surroundings until the taxi stopped. Already paid for, the doctor simply stepped out and found himself standing in front of...Starlight Sk8.

'She's performing here?' He raised an eyebrow, hands in his pockets. Marcy paced around the entrance of the establishment, trying to figure out whether or not the taxi took him to the wrong location. It wasn't until he heard a rumbling chuckle from his familiar in the shadows that it clicked. 'Only way to find out.' Opening the doors to the building, he took a deep breath in anticipation for a flood of people. Lucky for the doctor, the crowd wasn't close to capacity at this hour. Blue eyes perused the skating rink, the feeling of the cold air and glistening ice settled his nerves. It was comforting to see others partaking in a winter sport, fake or not. On another note, he wasn't quite dressed for this occasion and felt overly formal.

Despite it all, a smile played on his lips upon making eye contact with the silver haired bird. "Ma tête de plume!" He called out excitedly, "Your trickery knows no bounds." Realizing she wasn't dressed for any kind of performance, he simply shook his head and rolled his eyes.

Chuckling, he wrapped an arm over her shoulder and ruffled her silvery locks.
                          "Please tell me you haven't tried snatching anything from here yet." He glanced down at her, lips pursed. "There's a lot that happened recently...thank you, Seri. This place is nice, it's been a while since we caught up. Do you remember my ex? Apparently she lives in this city now." He broke eye contact with his dear friend, now staring out into the ice skating area.

═══════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
WHERE: Starlight Sk8 tab tab WITH: Serilda Noir tab tab PROFILE: link tab

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 15, 2021 10:20 pm
User Image

SerildaxxNoir
The Rebellious Artist

Time was ticking and Seri was beginning to get a little impatient! Where was he? Did the taxi get to him on time? Did he actually leave his house?! Marcy wasn't the type to be a no-show, not with her at least. Before she was going to text him, Seri perked up to the sound of her being called out. The siren's eyes glimmered with excitement as she rushed over to her long-time friend. "Mon Chou~ You made it! I was beginning to worry that I would have to pry you out the house myself." She teased giving him a cheeky grin. As the chimera man ruffled up her hair, Seri snaked an arm around his waist to usher him over towards the front where they kept the skates stored until usage. "This is no trickery, sir! This is simply a reward. A surprise reward! I couldn't ruin it, so I had to lie a little." Sure, she was a little sneaky with the whole event, but she thought it was a pretty darn good surprise!

His little remark about her snatching things only made Seri muster up a mocked gasp of offense. Jaw dropped and hand to her chest, amber orbs stared right up into Marcy's frosty blue eyes. "Excusez-moi, monsieur! My hands are clean! I haven't even had a single thought of swiping something." ...Not like there was anything of value to steal. Besides, she promised herself earlier that she wouldn't be a little klepto today. "I'll behave today since this is all for you. Even though I think you like my little 'gifts', hehe~" Gift giving was the way this little siren showed her appreciation! Some of them might've been stolen goods, but the intentions were of pure heart, at least.

Approaching the receptionist, Seri bought the rent for the two pairs of skates for the two before they wandered off to a near by bench to sit and get prepped for ice skating. Marcy brought up his ex which made the siren raise a brow. "Did you see her at work? ...How did it go?" She wasn't sure what all went down in their relationship to make it end, but as much as she had so many questions, she did her best not to pry. Ended relationships tend to be a touchy subject for most, besides, it wasn't like Seri could make much of a comment. She's had her fair share of break-ups (most of them being her fault), so it wasn't like she was the best to get advice from if he wanted it. Kicking off her shoes and slipping her feet into the skates, Seri laced them up good and snug before returning her gaze back onto the chimera. "Are you okay? I know things can be a bit... awkward and complicated... ya know, with the ex thing." There was probably a plethora of emotions he probably felt from that encounter. Seri at least wanted to lend an ear if her dear Mon Chou needed to vent.

MOOD: Mellowxxx COMPANY: Mon Chou!xxx OUTFIT: Casual Nightxxx OOC:xxx

xoReina

Cho-Cho Twain

Dalia Thail

Aged Gaian

PostPosted: Thu Jun 17, 2021 2:44 am
User Image

Dismi Rosenthal
"Cricket" ❧
User Image

Anndd.. splat. A soft, sympathetic laugh escaped Cricket's lips as she watched a child once again lose his balance and go star-fished on the ice; The woman cradling her hot-cocoa in her hands as she sat on the low bleachers just behind the barrier wall and observed the rather thin crowd of guests going about their own personal adventures. As per the norm few noticed her and as usual this suited her just fine.. But it did make her mind wander to the last time she'd been so confident in her isolation and a man had burst her bubble rather easily. Thick lashes swept low, the dark curtain veiling her expression as humor curved her mouth even despite the cool air nipping uncomfortably at her exposed pointed ear tips. One could learn many sorts of things at museums.. Lifting her cup the woman sipped the last of her drink carefully, wrinkling her nose as she stood and placed the empty container in the assigned bin. Dressed in her lazy-day jeans and a long sleeved black t-shirt Cricket took a moment to run her hands up and down on her arms, trying desperately to regain some of her body heat she'd lost in the last few moments of motion, even as her silver gaze flickered around the large enclose once again and she found the desired target of her search. About a hour ago she'd been exploring the area, getting familiar with the roads and side streets, when this place's sign caught her attention and she'd slipped inside on a whim. Her clothing, casual and lite, and her braided hair made it clear she hadn't been ready for this sort of visit but the excited gleam in her mercury gaze hadn't faded in the least as she'd studied the building and got a feel for the crowd inhabiting it. Skating? That was the point of this place... though without a doubt she'd end up like the poor child she'd been observing moments earlier. But her wings were safely tucked away under her clothes and she'd already paid the $7 to loiter a bit.. what was $8 more to earn some humility?

Inhaling to rally her courage the woman wove through the few patrons roaming about on sneakered feet, barely a whisper of attention drifting her way as she so naturally slid into the background of people's focus. It was the only thing that helped her reach the counter without her nerves taking over and, so focused on this, she almost missed something herself; Cricket's eyes widening a bit as she recognized someone departing the Skate Rental-counter when she arrived. A familiar masculine form with unusual hair and a accented voice she'd gotten used to over their shared coffee a few days ago. The Doctor, Marcellus. Over dressed again it seemed, but she couldn't argue it suited him even if it was drawing side glances from the other patrons. For a moment she honestly had a mind to reach out, to check that he was alright in a place like this given the social nature of it, but as her hand lifted in greeting a friendly and confident female's voice cut through the chatter and the half-fae paused in her gesture. He had company, perhaps.. it was best not to intrude? But then again, wouldn't it be rude not to greet a friend? Wrinkling her nose at her own thoughts Cricket let out a low, calming sigh as she admitted silently to her anxiety trying to get the better of her. It was just Marcellus and his lovely companion, and a friendly hello.. not the end of the world. Paying for her skates, and taking a moment to remove her shoes to offer in compensation for them, Cricket hoisted her skates over her shoulder by their laces and padded back towards the pair Marcellus and Serilda with a self-chiding determination. She wanted to greet them, if even for only a moment.

Reaching their resting place Cricket paused a polite distance away, lifting her free hand to her mouth to cough softly and warn them of her presence as her manners demanded. While eaves dropping was a large part of her previous job she didn't particularly enjoy doing it in her free time, thus she firmly ignored the faint words of 'the ex thing' that had drifted between the pair upon her arrival. " Hey, Dr. Marcellus. It felt strange not to stop by for a moment, I almost didn't think it was you at the counter back there." Maintaining her self control Cricket turned to greet Serilda with the same warmth, unable to hide her unease at drawing so much attention to herself yet sincere as she shared a friendly smile with the other woman shyly. " I'm Cricket, by the way. I'm sorry to intrude, it was just a surprise to see a friend out and about so I wanted to say Hi." It was both a relief to know her friend wasn't alone and a bit of a shock to see the stark beauty of the girl up close; On some level Cricket really wanted to shake her head as the notion struck her amusingly: Stunning people really did run in groups, and once again it was soothing to see the populace of the town wasn't entirely human.

[ O.o.C] ( --------- )
xoReina

Cho-Cho Twain

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out