Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:47 pm
User Image

"When is it my turn to be the princess?"

คøι ℕαкαɱυɾα
User Image
Aoi would skate in circles around Sigma, mocking and teasing Sigma with her perfect skating. "So you can't skate? Wow, something the great Sigma isn't good at. You know, you could just program yourself to be a good skater and that'd be the end of that."

User Image

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2017 1:52 pm
User Image

Sigma

Sigma was slowly inching himself along the rail as to not face plant again trying his best to ignore Aoi's taunting. "Well the thing is, I like to learn things slowly like humans do. So while I can program anything and learn it immediately I would rather not, besides there are tons of things I'm not good at." Sigma then started to slip but caught himself.

[Mood]:Neutral [With]: Aoi [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt along with two glow necklaces and three glow bracelets [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue

Unicorn Poopz

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2017 7:03 pm
User Image

คøι ℕαкαɱυɾα
User Image
Aoi held out her hand once more, seeing as how Sigma was struggling too much. "It's embarrassing seeing you walk like a baby dear, so just take it." Aoi had a blush on her face, clearly shy about her generous offer.

User Image

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2017 8:39 pm
User Image

Sigma

Sigma was surprised at Aoi's generous offer but he frowned when he realized that he had to refuse "Sorry my friend, but that is extremely dangerous. If you were holding on to me and I fell that could severely injure you. Thanks for the offer though."

[Mood]:sad [With]: Aoi [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt along with two glow necklaces and three glow bracelets [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue

Unicorn Poopz

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2017 5:45 pm
User Image

คøι ℕαкαɱυɾα
User Image
Aoi rolled her eyes and kept her hand extended to Sigma, thinking he was simply being polite. When it actuality, he really could use her help. "Stop being modest and take my hand already dammit. Why do males have to be so complicated? You won't "hurt" me, trust me. Last time I checked, I was tall enough to knock over most males that came across me. I think I can handle this too.."

User Image

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2017 8:53 pm
User Image

Sigma

Sigma frowned when he realized that he seemed to upset Aoi and he was just about to explain what he meant to Aoi before he realized that with his natural processing speed he would be able to let go of her if he fell so he grabbed onto Aoi's hand lightly before letting go of the rail. "Alright Aoi, if you insist then let us skate."

[Mood]:Nervous [With]: Aoi [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt along with two glow necklaces and three glow bracelets [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue

Unicorn Poopz

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Unicorn Poopz

Feral Cat

4,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 7:40 pm
User Image

คøι ℕαкαɱυɾα
User Image
Aoi exhaled, trying her best to remain calm and collected as she slowly went back onto the floor. Would Sigma be able to feel the sweat that began to form in the palm of her hand? It wasn't like she liked him or anything, it was the fact that they were holding hands that made her uneasy. She wasn't used to this kind of attention and didn't know how to react. "It's all about balance. Master that then you won't have a problem skating."

User Image

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 8:04 pm
User Image

Sigma

Sigma listened intently as Aoi explained the basic fundamentals of skating and when she finished Sigma simply nodded and began to concentrate so hard that his eye color changed to grey and his normally casual facial expression hardened.

[Mood]:Concentrating [With]: Aoi [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: black shoes, black leather pants and an oversized black T-shirt along with two glow necklaces and three glow bracelets [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: grey

Unicorn Poopz

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2017 4:12 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, ғєвяυαяч ②⑦тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①④②
( ④ мσитнs, ②② םαчs )

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 7:06 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sigma

Sigma entered the skating rink and paid the entrance fee as well as for a pair of skates, the android would then walk over to a bench and put on said skates before he tied them. Sigma would then begin to waddle over to the Ice and grab onto the railing before he slowly began to make his way around the rink.

[Mood]:Concentrating [With]: no one [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: What's in the character picture [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue

The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 1:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Health ] 100% [ Mood ] A bit excited [ Location ] Soleil Park
[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

"Where Words Fail, Music Speaks."

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

Theme Song-Everybody's Fool

xxxx Tsuki knew she would have to go to work tomorrow, so today, she wanted to do something new. It had been awhile since she had gone skating and it was no longer really cold out, so she decided today would be the perfect time to do such. Her outfit was fairly simple today and she also decided to wear her glasses. Her glasses weren't really something she needed anymore, but they were stylish. Anyway, here she was at the skating rink after leaving her apartment and walking in the entrance, she approached the counter, paying for the entry fee and skates. Once in the rink, she sat on a bench and carefully took off her shoes before putting on the skates.

Once her skates were on, she approached the rink and went in, beginning to warm up as she skated around slowly.

OOC:Sorry for the wait. Bit short haha
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2017 2:18 pm

Sigma

Sigma had a look of pure concentration on his face, however his usual relaxed look returned as he slowly gained his sense of balance. With a smile the android would let go and stand up straight for a few seconds before he would face plant on the ice.

[Mood]:Concentrating [With]: no one [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: What's in the character picture [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue OOC: don't worry about it, mine's short cause I gotta make a cheesecake.

The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2017 11:36 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Tsukiko DuboisUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[ Status: ] Single [ Crushing on: ] Mm..I think someone is cute is all. [ Money: ] $1000 [ Wearing: ] Clothes in picture

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx While Tsuki was skating around and warming up before doing some actual skating and moves, she saw and heard someone fall on the ice. Quickly, the female skating over to the boy before stopping just in front of him, reaching a hand out. ”Are you okay?” Tsuki knew how difficult it was to learn skating. After all, it had taken her about 10 years to get as good as she was now. Though she would admit she was a bit rusty.

OOC:Sounds yummy haha. Also no worries on short posts and such smile
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:39 pm

Sigma

Sigma looked up to see a girl offering her hand as help, so Sigma grabbed her hand with one hand and the railing with another and pulled himself up using said railing as leverage before looking at the stranger. "Thanks for the help, if I keep falling like that my face will dent"

[Mood]:Concentrating [With]: stranger [Money]: $985.80 [Wearing]: What's in the character picture [Dating]: nobody [Power charge]: 0 [Eye color]: blue

The_Little_Rabbit

Poisonous Pumpkin

Hygienic Trash

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Gaian 50

The_Little_Rabbit

Fluffy Rabbit

11,540 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2017 4:06 pm

{18-The Lonely Vampire}

xxxx Tsuki smiled at the boy kindly, helping him up. Though at his words, she coiuldn’t help but laugh, covering her mouth with her free hand and still holding his hand in the other to keep him on balance. ”I don’t think a small fall like that will cause your face to dent.~ What brings you to the rink alone and would you like help practicing?” Poor thing couldn’t stay up. He’s a little cutie though… The female had no idea how old the male was, but he looked like a boy to her. Then again, she would look around his age as well…even if she was much older. She wondered why the male chose to start skating and what he actually meant by denting his face. He looked human, but his scent was different. Though it could also have been humor.

OOC:SAhh finaly got time to reply.
SoujiAtsumi"

Kurisuchin Saiyuki"

a small bee"

yo punny nut"

Poisonous Pumpkin

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games