Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Starlight Sk8 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:51 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Illia giggled as the young boy asked if she wanted to be his best friend. She hoped he would become familiar with more kids his age, but she couldn't say no. She nodded, "Sure, we can be best friends." she agreed, continuing to skate backwards. The boy seemed excited to witness her tricks, wanting to try it himself. She nodded as she began to slow a little, gently turning Adam around so that he could start at a good place, "Now, move your heels in an S shape backwards... like this, S, S, S..." she continued, leading him backwards, keeping watch behind her to make sure they wouldn't fall into someone, "Say, Adam, do you have any siblings?" she asked, wondering if he was an only child.

Company: Aiden and Adam
Money: $995
Clothing: X
OOC:

whiters4

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2016 10:41 pm
User Image

<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

〖#〗 Gear: Aiden's Updated clothes
〖#〗 Offense: Fun time off
〖#〗 Hardwood: The Skating Rink
〖#〗 Home: 1417 Doux
〖#〗Adam's Updated clothes
<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>__<>

Adam grinned a big grin, his feet slipping from under him as Illia helped him turn around. When he caught his balance, he was being pulled backwards, "Look at me, daddy! See what I can do?!" He yelled as they slid past the adult. He saw Aiden lift his head from the camera and laugh, his son tossing both small hands up with peace signs. As he was giving more instructions, he wiggled his hips and tried to move his feet. "My feet only go forward!" He piped, still trying to perfect the motion. Walking backwards was hard! "No, mommy and daddy said I was all they needed." Adam detailed shortly, panting a little before his skates clashed. The male fell backwards, into Illia with a breathless grunt.

Aiden got a few more shots of Adam skating backwards before putting away his camera and sitting down. He could still see the rink as he tied on his skates and hummed quietly. When they were on, he checked his watch and joined the two on the ice. It took a little effort to speed up to their pace, the older peering down the the younger as he nearly tripped. "Careful there, boy scout." He warned, reaching forward to help correct him. He only hoped Adam didn't make Illia fall. "We're gonna leave soon, it's starting to get late out. Would you like to join us for dinner, Illia?"

OOC:

-Cherry Cher Boop-

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Devilish Cherry Pie

Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Jan 05, 2016 10:08 pm

▬▬ ILLIA TSUKIMI ▬▬
The sunset Witch

Illia laughed as Adam picked up the trick easily. It felt good to teach someone, almost made Illia want to become a teacher. Just kidding. Mostly. As the boy answered her question, she felt a little bad. Without a sibling, Iliia would have been alone for a long time, but Lyra helped her through most of it. She bit her lip as she continued to help Adam along, "Oh... I see..." she said softly. Before she could add to the situation, Adam had fallen backwards, thankfully into her.

Illia lost her balance for a second, but got it back to hold both of them up. She helped the younger boy regain his balance as Aiden joined them, asking her if she would join them for dinner. Giving a smile, she nodded, "Ah, dinner sounds lovely." she answered.

Company: Aiden and Adam
Money: $995
Clothing: X
OOC:

whiters4

PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2016 1:32 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, נαиυαяч ①⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ①00
( ③ мσитнs, ⑩ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:34 pm
User Image

▁ ▂ ▃ ▄ ▅ ▆ ▇ Crevan Guardian Spirit
                                                                          ❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

B𝑒𝒸𝒶𝓊𝓈𝑒 𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓃 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀, 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝑒𝓎𝑒𝓈 𝑔𝒾𝓋𝑒𝓈 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝒶𝓌𝒶𝓎.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Mood: Indifferent | Company: None | Wearing: Casual | Crushing on: No One

The temperature of the air conditioner in the establishment made him shiver, and his tails instinctively wrapped themselves around his body to keep himself warm. He left Angel's place around five in the morning, just slightly before the sun rose. He breathed a frustrated sigh when he recalled their small cuddling session. Crevan wondered why he felt so vulnerable last night and he was sure that it had something to do with his dreams. He felt strange after he woke up, it was then Angel's eyes looked different, as if he could see through the fox's lies and facade. He shook his head, stopping his mind from recalling last night's event. That would probably be the last time getting involved with Angel, he wouldn't feel comfortable getting involved with him again. It's quite a shame, though. That model was quite the catch. He breathed a sigh while he stood idly by and watched the rest of the people skate around the ice rink, some being able to pull of graceful movements and some stumbling and falling to the ground. Yet even so, they all have a smile plastered upon their faces and it made the fox smile along with them. 'How adorable.' he thought. Perhaps he should give it a whirl since he's here already.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

african american apparel

Name

PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:33 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Little Zara Kenzo is practically a tropical fish. Therefore, cold weather, was absolutely not her forte. The poor siren was freezing in the past few days of chilly weather she has been facing, and quite frankly wasn't too sure how anyone was surviving in such frost-bitten weather. She was sure if someone where to kiss her she'd taste like freezer-burned shrimp. However, Zara was stir crazy. She hadn't been out and about as freely as she wanted to be in the past few days. It was either work, or stuck trying to please someone and their own schedule. But now that she was alone, she didn't know what to do!

She had been walking about the streets of Downtown when she heard a clique of friends mention heading over the Starlight Sk8. Their enthusiasm to go was definitely enough to spark her interest. But the moment she stepped in she automatically regretted the decision. Why, she stepped into one big icebox! Zara bundled herself up, crossing her arms and pouting at the frigidness of the building. She supposed watching people skate by on ice was the only thing that kept her around as long as she had stayed. It was crazy that people could balance on such flimsy looking blades. Wasn't that a health hazard? What if they fell? They could mess their ankles up, couldn't they?

Ice-skating was not for her. Absolutely not. This tropical fish cherished her life.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Starlight Sk8 || ᴡɪᴛʜ No One || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Fascinated || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ooc - - -

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:29 am
User Image

❛𝒮𝒽𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒽𝒾𝒹𝑒 𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓈𝒽 𝓉𝑜 𝓈𝑒𝑒 𝒶𝒷𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝓌𝑒𝑒𝓉 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁. 𝐿𝒾𝓀𝑒 𝒷𝓇𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓁𝒾𝓋𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝒾𝓃 𝒶 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓆𝓊𝑒𝓇𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒷𝒶𝓁𝓁, 𝓎𝑜𝓊 𝓌𝒾𝓁𝓁 𝒻𝒶𝓁𝓁 𝒾𝓃 𝓁𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝓌𝒾𝓉𝒽 𝓌𝒽𝑜 𝓈𝒽𝑒 𝒾𝓈 𝒷𝑒𝓃𝑒𝒶𝓉𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 a𝓃𝒹 𝓈𝑜𝓂𝑒𝓌𝒽𝑒𝓇𝑒 𝒾𝓃 𝓉𝒽𝑒 𝓃𝒾𝑔𝒽𝓉, 𝒷𝑒 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓂𝒶𝓈𝓀 𝒶𝓃𝒹 𝓌𝒶𝓉𝒸𝒽 𝒽𝑒𝓇 𝓈𝑜𝓊𝓁..

Crevan was absorbed in his own thoughts until a familiar figure entered his field of vision. Casting a glance to his left, he realized it was Zara. The girl Vixen talked non stop about. Strangely, she was alone, the tall, dirty blonde was no where in sight. However, he doubts both the siblings remembered much of him. He had only ever met them a couple of times before and once when he was helping Vixen move into Lumiere. Nevertheless, he decided to greet the woman. Both Vixen and Crevan were the only ones who walk around with their ears and tails out and about, and with the addition of their utterly similar faces, he wouldn't be hard to recognize. "Good morning, Zara. I haven't seen you in quite a while." he greeted with a big smile that was stretched across his features. He walked in her direction with tails that swayed gently behind him while he reached up and removed his ears from the harsh confinement of the beanie. He could hardly hear with his ears shoved into such a tight space. Once again, Vixen's choice of clothing. "You've certainly blossomed into a wonderful young woman since the first time I saw you." the fox chuckled and crossed his arms, his golden irises glancing her way for a short moment before he returned his gaze towards the people in the ice rink.

"What brings you here today?"

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

african american apparel

Name

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 2:03 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Maybe because all the busy bodies gliding on the ice Zara hadn't taken notice of Crevan. She stood fixated on the people enjoying themselves, hearing her name made her nearly jump out her skin. She clutched onto the fabric of her coat (as if it could somehow protect her from whatever frightened her), her eyes shifting to the owner of the voice, wide and deeply blue.

The emerging ears from a woolen beanie, and the swaying tail was an automatic give in that this silver-haired fox was Vixen's brother. Why, she hasn't seen him in ages! Long before Alex was around... Crevan had been missing for as long as she could remember. Vixen hasn't spoken much of him since he had gone off. But Zara certainly hasn't forgotten his face. It was hard to forget. He was a spitting image of his sister. "Crevan! It has been a while..." Zara stood her distance, looking him over before staring back off at the people on the ice. He mentioned her "blossoming" and Zara couldn't help but roll her eyes. He says that every time.

"I don't know why I'm here - it's awful cold isn't it?"

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Starlight Sk8 || ᴡɪᴛʜ No One || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Fascinated || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ooc - - -

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 9:06 pm
User Image

"Funny. I didn't think I'd run into you here. Vixen always told me how you were horrible with the cold." His gaze were fixated upon hers the moment she spoke. My, it's been ages since he's heard that voice call out his name but upon mentioning Vixen's, his irises darkened noticably. Where did that woman run off to this time. Noticing her 'eye rolling' out of the corner of his eyes, he let out a small huff and crossed his arms over his chest. "How fiesty you are. I was expectinf at least a smile from you." he stood not too far from the counter, ocassionally casting a glance in that direction. Crevan was still hesitating if he should go for a whirl above the ice, get his gears grinding again with outdoor sports after god knows how long. "It's alright, I suppose. I have enough fur to keep me warm. Why don't you step inside? There's room for another person." he blatantly asked while he extended his tails in Zara's direction, gesturing for her to stand at the spot beside him. His thoughts ocassionally drifts towards Vixen every couple of minutes and the weary he's been feeling had started to grow stronger. Had Zara seen her? Is she still hiding in her friend's house like she always does? He didn't know.

"Um, Zara." he paused while slight hesitation slowly took over his features, "Have you seen Vixen lately? She hasn't been home for almost a week now."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

african american apparel

Name

PostPosted: Thu Jun 09, 2016 10:09 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Vixen was right. Cold and Zara don't mix. Cold and Zara were polar opposites. It could be 79°F/26°C and Zara would steal on of her brother's thick sweaters and layer tights under a pair of jeans to save her from the chilly air. The siren caught the fox's gaze, her eyes begging for relief. "I loathe the cold! I hate it! Oh I would... fist fight Jack Frost if I had to..." She grumbled miserably, her body getting tense from discomfort. Though she supposed it wasn't so bad. At least now she had someone to complain about to the cold to. Though it seemed the someone rather criticize her attitude. Zara stuck her tongue out at Crevan, and fought the urge to bundle herself up in a tiny ball to watch the people glide by. The sure do look like they're having fun - they were crazy!

Crevan announced he was fine. Fur and all. Of course. Zara should have expected he wouldn't be cold. He had a built in blanket. His offer was certainly appealing though. Crevan stretched out his tails offering the blond to join him and she spent no time hesitating. In fact, she scurried on over, wrapping her arms around his waist into a hug, humming a tune of extreme gratitude and absolute bliss. "You're so warm..." She whimpered, hugging him tighter, "I'm staying right here. I'm moving in. You're stuck with me forever."

His hesitation and regression went unnoticed to Zara. She was too busy basking in her new found relief. However, the question hadn't gone unanswered. "Mmm... not of lately. A few days ago perhaps...? Time has been flying by so quickly... everything's really dreary, Crevan..." Truthfully, the last part wasn't what was meant to be said. Zara had been trying her best to hide how depressed she had been lately... and last time she had seen Vixen she was sad, too.

Why, damn it, everyone had been pretty depressed lately!

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Starlight Sk8 || ᴡɪᴛʜ Crevan || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Relieved and slightly Melancholy || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ooc - - -

Lyeisander

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PUMMMY

Trash

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:03 am
User Image

'Kids.." the fox rolled his eyes in return. He hasn't experience the feeling of babysitting someone since ages ago and apparently, the 'baby' he was supposed to babysit is no where to be found. "Fist fight, hm? You'd be frozen solid before you even have the chance to touch him but I suppose it'd be fun to watch if it were to happen." Crevan chuckled, glancing at the woman who did not hesitate one bit before she dashed to his side. Very much like a child who had found her parents, the siren wrapped her arms around him. Crevan did the same. His hand gently rubbed her shoulder shortly after he wrapped his tails around her body, in hopes that it might warm her up. If only his twin is half as affectionate as Zara, how wonderful life would be. "Hm, I don't think I have enough strength to defend myself against the amount of men who have the hots for you." who was he kidding. Of course he 'd have the power to keep them at bay but with his abilities restricted after he came down to Soleil, he'd prefer not to gamble his safety. "Feel free to stay as long as you'd like. Having a pretty woman by my side, how delightful." he stated, appearing proud. He had a soft spot for children, along with people who behaved like children. He rested the side of his head above Zara's, feeling exasperated upon hearing her answer. "Well, darn. I was hoping you'd tell me she's crashing at your place." he breathed a sigh. Then where the hell would she be? Soleil is a big city and he doubted that minx would stay in one place. Her following statement had caught hold of his attention, and he glanced at her. "Things will be alright in the end. I'm sure of it. I'm all ears if you'd like a good rant. So tell me if there's anything I can do for you." with that, he wrapped his arms around her and gave her a hug, one without the slightest bit of ulterior motives though his words sounded rather hypocritical at the moment. He, himself was having a hard time and yet he's telling people the things he couldn't even bring himself to believe in. The hug lasted a couple of minutes before he pulled away. His gaze returned to the ice rink and slowly, a mischievous grin had begun to curve his lips. "Say.. why don't we give it a whirl and have a small skating session since we're already here. It's been quite a while since this old fox last got his gears grinding. My treat." he laughed, a solid pat landing upon her shoulders. Vixen can wait for now. Crevan was confident that his twin is capable of taking care of herself. Right now, he'd rather work on putting a smile back onto Zara, who (according to herself) seemed to be feeling down these couple of days. He couldn't quite leave her alone after hearing what was said. She is somewhat of a sister to the fox, too.

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

african american apparel

Name

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:53 am
User Image
Ʌηɡϵl ζɩoɳɩs

Model ║ 22 ║ Single ║Teacher

x
Main

Sweetheart I'm here for you. To see your pretty face..
I'd defy all the stars. To capture your embrace...

Angel was a light sleeper. He awoke the moment Crevan left and was quick to change and follow after him in secret. Although he had to keep stopping periodically due to sudden pains shooting up his spine. Finally he followed the fox to a strange skating rink and waited outside for a while before finally stepping inside.Suddenly a disturbing sight caught his eye. The hairs on the back of his neck rose as his eyes narrowed into slits. Crevan was holding someone close to his body. His tails were wrapped around the girl as she hugged his waist. For a long while he just stared at the duo, obviously upset. One could possibly even feel the sharp vibes of animosity he emitted at the confronting sight. He stood there, as if in a trance until he was finally able to school his face into an expressionless mask. Forcing a slight, uneasy smile, he approached the two. "Hey, Crevan!" He called excitedly, making a point of acting happy to see them both. He pointedly looked down at the smaller female and gave her a charming smile, his facade perfectly shielding his anger. "I'm sorry for interrupting your... date. I just wanted to say hi. I'm Angel by the way." His mismatched eyes never left the blonde female for a moment, an obvious sign that he felt threatened. Most people would probably visibly express their unease, but he was different. Like most cats, he chose to remain silent until something really bugged him. Although if the girl continued holding on to Crevan like that, Angel may act out a little. "Are you going to skate?" He asked lightly, his chain chiming softly as he loosened its hold around his neck. He ignored the sudden twinge in his lower back. Another side effect of the past night's activities.

Sweetheart I'm holding out. Sweetheart we're pulling through..
Sweetheart I'm reaching out. Only to get to you..

I Never Wanted You To Leave... But I Have To Let You Go...

Lyeisander

ShadowStar369

Opinionated Waffles

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 9:28 am
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
"If you keep me warm and tell me I'm pretty like this, I might just fall in love with you." Zara teased, not even close to ready to release him from her embrace... just a little bit longer... hopefully forever. Feeling his head rest on top of hers was comforting. Alexander never gave good hugs like this. He was always awkward and did that weird back pat thing, then he'll slink away somewhere to play hermit for a while. He wouldn't even ask you if you wanted to talk like Crevan did. You'd have to force him to. The thought of asking Vixen to swap brothers came to mind for a second, but disappeared shortly after. It wouldn't be the same. Alex was fun when he was high or drunk.

The siren's compassion was short lived though. The fox asked, "Say... why don't we give it a whirl and have a small skating session since we're already here." But Zara heard, "lets commit double suicide!" She scrunched up her nose and furrowed her brows, looking up at Crevan like he as a mad man. The pat on the shoulder made her squirm a little. She mouthed the word "Oww" with a pout, but the "Are you mentally deficient?" look in her eyes were still very much there.

"Hey Crevan!"

Zara's attention shifted to an unfamiliar voice. Coming their way was another man - who much like everyone else - towered over the siren with a charming smile, silver hair, and multicolored eyes. Zara stared into his eyes for a while, somewhat in awe, but his voice snapped her out of her daze. What was it that he said? Date...? Vixen wouldn't be too hot about her dating her brother, she was pretty sure about that. Though the siren was a little set off by how the male - Angel he said his name was - was locked onto her. "Zara..." she said softly. Aphrodite definitely told her about looks this man was giving her. The siren has seen it more than enough, though Angel was very good at hiding how threatened he was. However, before she could reassure him that simply wasn't the case, he asked if they were going to skate and Zara gave him the same look she gave Crevan; the "are you mentally deficient?!" look. She shifted closer to Crevan (as if they weren't close already) and held him tighter. The thought of skating sent a chill down her spine. Cold. Was. Not. Her. Friend. The thought of fist fighting Jack Frost returned twice the fold. "You'd have to toss me on the ice!" Zara declared, rooting her foot to the ground...

Should she have said that? Would Crevan toss her in the ice? Vixen would...oh Vixen definitely would. And that mischievous grin on Crevan's face didn't go against the idea, either.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Starlight Sk8 || ᴡɪᴛʜ Crevan and Angel || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Uncomfortable || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ooc - - -

ShadowStar369
Lyeisander

PostPosted: Fri Jun 10, 2016 10:10 am
User Image

"I don't think your brother would be fond of that idea but I wouldn't mind having the love of a beautiful woman." the fox boldly countered, letting her hold onto him for as long as she likes. He wouldn't mind staying in this position for a while longer. It felt like he was holding his own sister at the moment and it certainly calmed his nerves. The woman didn't seem all too fond of the idea of skating. He picked up the message that was clearly shown within her sapphire irises and he challenged her gaze with one that clearly states: "Try me.". However, his little 'hugging' session was interrupted the moment a voice emerged from behind. It was horribly familiar and when he turned around, he noticed the man he had slept with the previous night. Didn't he have a photoshoot this morning? It felt awkward running into him in this area and their little coincidence came off a little.. strange, the timing was odd but Crevan decided to pay no mind to it. The vibe that Angel emitted clearly states that Angel felt threatened despite the cheerful expression plastered upon his face. Crevan ignored that, too. "Why, hello there." it's common courtesy to return the greeting, he could do at least that much but still, it felt a little strange running into someone you've just recently had a one night stand with. "She's a family friend, one very much like a sister, to be precise. Awfully lovely person." he smiled, gaze returning to Zara while he held her tighter as she inched closer towards him. He wondered if they were going to skate at all but upon hearing Zara's words, he had made up his mind almost in an instant. "Aren't we all? Get your size, Angel. We're going to skate." the fox laughed while he bent down and hooked one arm underneath the siren's legs and another around her back to support her weight as he proceeded to carry her towards the counter.

"I'll gladly accept your challenge then, Zara Kenzo."

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

african american apparel

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

pablothiccasso

Supportive Loiterer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 11, 2016 5:20 pm
User Image
User Image
▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇ ▇▇
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Alexander most likely wouldn't be too fond of the idea at first, Crevan was right. He'd be more likely to fight it for as long as he can until he sees no use in it. But for the moment, Crevan's warmth was far more persuading than Alex's short temper. Which of course was then questioned after the fox's ridiculous challenge. He was picking a fight at this point! The siren was sure to lose, but it doesn't mean she wouldn't do it anyways.

She didn't even care of his little friend was around. In fact, Zara shot a challenging glare at his friend too, just in case he dared to satisfy him and his obvious jealousy by doing exactly as she said they'd have to do - toss her onto the ice. And in the spur of the second she had done so, Crevan swept her up like she was nothing but a pillow.

"No!" She screamed, squirming, wiggling, and kicking her feet like a spoiled brat. As Crevan carried her forward, Zara reached out for Angel as if begging him to save her. It was too late now. The fox already announced his acceptance of the siren's dare. "Crevan! Crevan! I'll ******** you up, I swear!" She would have blamed her brother for influencing her into making such fowl threats, but she was far more determined to avenge the man that betrayed her. Zara pounded her small fists on whatever parts of the damned Crevan she could reach. She was sure she was hurting him some how... but then again, Zara wasn't physically the strongest girl in the world.

ʟᴏᴄᴀᴛɪᴏɴ Starlight Sk8 || ᴡɪᴛʜ Crevan and Angel || ᴀᴄᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ $1000
sᴛᴀᴛᴜs Single || ᴍᴏᴏᴅ Betrayed || ᴡᴇᴀʀɪɴɢ [x] || ooc - - -

ShadowStar369
Lyeisander

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items