Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Neon Lights Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 6:31 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Daring to be enticing to the male Nomelle stood her ground as he approached her, his tall figure only appearing as he came closer to the bars' light. These exciting feeling raced through her body as she was placed between his body and the bar, 'anywhere' so he was the wild and daring type? She could get used to that. Opening her mouth to respond Nomelle too heard something happening outside the club and quickly got defensive, could this male have set something up? Trusting then being deceived wasn't in her plans and neither was drawing blood.

Seeing as he took the protective position Nomelle was confused as to what was going on all of a sudden. When the guns went off Nomelle jumped covering her ears.
"Oye! Que Carajo!!" she shouted hiding behind the male until her ears stopped ringing. Looking up to see a young blue haired male standing with a group of people holding guns. There were only Damean and Nomelle in the club what the hell was the need for all those people!? When Damean spoke he seemed so calm about the sudden explosion. Standing down she moved her hand to her lower back and waited for an explanation.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Confused and defensive ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: Very interesting twist we have here..}

Hope the kind

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 8:21 pm
Noah "Wolf'' West
TFK Leader, Businessman, Speedster

User Image

Objective: N.W.O baby....and the money
Situation: twisted evil (his usual ganster mood )
People around: the crew, this girl, and the owner
Money Remaining: $1,000

While he had stood there, the boys had pointed their guns at the only two people within the club, Noah smirked his evil smirk, when he does, he usually raises hell, " yeah...the Knights, the Black Knights, and we aint here to play nice, actually...." Noah had paced around, ... you stand your ground faced by the most powerful Gang withint the shadows, you remind me of Harumasa in all honesty, then again, he could summon enough of his little buddies from the underworld, but that's another person, what we need to talk about is me, you, and this club you have here, you see, Ive ben eyeing this place for a while, it gets a lot of business, and business brings money, and you know what holds that money, you know, something big, and sqare like....something that usually requires a key of some sort?" Noah had looked at him, his evil eyes fixed on the male, stopping his pacing, his hands behind his back, he had then paced back and forth again ' if you guessed it right, then you would know what im getting at, well, two things, they also contain the deed of business ownership, and well, I want that, the keys, and all of its assets" Noah had stopped then steppd forward to them, string him down " you get what im saying "

((OOC : ))

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2016 9:07 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Men with guns in the palm of their hands held their sights upon him and the girl. He wasn’t at all pleased with the intrusion of their alone time, especially when it was just getting fun. But the fun needs to end sometimes, right? Wrong! Even if this threw a wrench in to his original goals Damean still kept his goal and properly analyzed the situation.
”Black Knights eh? Then are you my prince charming coming to stop the baddies~” His tone was still very much playful as the blue-eyed man went on to reveal his motives. He went on to talk about someone by the name of Harumasa but the name itself didn’t ring any bells. ’Am I supposed to know who this Haru person is? Eh, I might not even get an answer.’ But he continued to listen to this man’s demands, his words, his wants. From his own perspective it seemed like a smart move to hijack a club and it certainly would have been a great idea to just hand it over to him in order to continue his fun. But he may be able to have some fun with this mysterious man.
”You say you’re here to talk about you, me, and this establishment, correct?” He eyed each of the fellows, their guns and then the ringleader.
”Well, talking is what I do best. I suggest talking in our office, just you and me.” He went the extra mile to emphasize the ‘just you and me.’ Tossing his head to the side as if to indicate where his office may be.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Money: $1000
⌘Company:
⌘My Attire:
⌘Housing District: 1317 Ombre Housing District
⌘OOC: 'String him down'?

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:13 am
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: doing my thing
Situation: not compromising
People around: the crew, the owner, and this random girl
Money Remaining: $1,000

what was this guy, nuts, being faced with one of the most powerful crews within the world, and this guy has the nerve to have a conversation with just the two if them, Noah had laughed, his laughing turning more diabolical, then, within the moment, he pulled out hi silenced pistol in a flash, a shot wizzing next to the man's ear, " you think sweet talking will get you anywhere, not with me buddy " Noah smiled, then stared at the man " even if you were my type of guy, I highly doubt that you can get to me that easily "

((OOC : yeah, its supposed to be staring him down, a typo on my part ))

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:33 am
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

The ringleader gave your typical high and mighty laughter that was often associated with a typical ‘bad’ guy in novels, movies, and anime. ’Is he going to be Mr. Typical?’ He thought the thought to himself while keeping himself composed within this awkward turn of events. But at least the man had speed when he could hear the sound of a gun being fired and then the sensation of a small wound opening up.
”Whether or not someone is easy or not depends solely on our compatibility. With a free hand he gently touched the ear, only a dabble bit of blood had left its mark on its fingers. As if it was a natural motion Damean licked the blood from his fingers while staring calmly at this big talker.
”But its nice to know that even I have a chance to make my own terms.” He replied in a suggestive matter as he took, step by step, towards the man with a gun.
”So, Knight in Shinning armor, do you have some free time to spare?”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Dark Knights, a Blabber mouth, and Noelle
⌘My Attire: Pic
⌘OOC:

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2016 3:45 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Nomelle was completely lost in all of this. The blue haired male wanted money...and he thought he was just going to waltz in here and take whatever he wanted. And she was sure Damean wasn't going to just give his business away. Listening to what he had to say Nomelle tilted her head at his selfishness, not ready for what happened next. A bullet shot past them and she almost went ballistic! Who the hell did this guy think he was!? Reaching into her pants she grabbed her blade and went to move when Damean began to leave her side.
"Damean...?" her voice trailed off not sure what he had planned. She wanted to reach out and grab the male but she didn't want the lunatic with the gun to get trigger happy. Trusting in his actions Nomelle kept her hand on her blade but watched carefully, her senses began to grow sensitive and her body defensive.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: Confused and defensive ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: }

Hope the kind

yukiteru65

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 10:30 am
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: do my thing
Situation: still evil
People around: the crew, the owner, and the girl
Money Remaining: $ 1,000

this time Noah had budged, he had looked at the two next to him " follow me" Noah had then looked at the guy " this better be worth my time "

(( OOC : ))

Hope the kind

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Fri Mar 18, 2016 11:02 am
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

”Well, that ultimately depends on you.” He glanced back towards Nomelle with a calm smile upon his lips.
”No need to worry about me Nomelle. I’d much rather you look out for yourself.” Yeah, it appeared to be some sort of superhero moment when he muttered those lines but he certainly meant it. Damean made sure to keep Nomelle and ‘all-talk,’ a small nickname he decided to bestow upon this man, apart. He didn’t need to give this man any sort of leverage, or to be fair, Damean had no interest in making a choice.
Damean led the two individuals to the confine of his office. It was a nice spacious room with a couple of chairs littered around.
”Please take a seat and let us just talk~” He turned to face the girl,
”Did you want to take a seat inside the office or would you prefer not to be involved?”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: People
⌘OOC:

yukiteru65

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 11:15 am
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: the place
Situation: the usual
People around: hi and the guy
Money Remaining: $ 1,000

while the two had entered, head orderd the two following to wait at the door, abnd to keep an eye out, when the guy had said to take a seat, Noah had just leaned on the wall, staring him down "ill be fine" Noah had said, " so , what in the hell do you want to discuss, cause you're just making me want to call him more and more" thwe words from Noah's mouth had made him smirk, he would call for Psycho because everytime he does these things, he always has him chained up and ready to be realeased, bloody cannibal

(( OOC : sorry for half assing this, really busy weekend ))

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:21 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Damean took his seat upon a nice leather chair while he left the girl to her own choices. Should she choose to be involved in all of these affairs or attempt to relieve a normal life was completely up to her. Not much could be said for the man who looked calmly towards the blue-eyed individual.
”Perhaps it's a bit late for introductions but I think it is only proper. The name is Damean W. Haiten but you can address me in any fancy you like.” He smiled calmly as he folded his hands together upon his desk.
”I’d love to get to know more about you, your goals especially with this establishment; well lets have a nice chitchat with one another, hmmm?” It appeared that Damean was smiling sweetly towards the aggressive man as he leaned back into his seat.
”I’d just simply love it if we could keep the conversation between us gentleman. I believed its quite inappropriate to bring in others who aren’t involved in our business affairs. Wouldn’t you agree?”

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Me and him
⌘My Attire:
⌘OOC:

yukiteru65

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 19, 2016 3:31 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

watching the men converse she kept silent after all it really wasn't her choice but she was never the one to stay back too far. Following behind the men she kept her eyes on the three makes from the group and slipped in to the room behind Damean. Standing behind him as he sat in his chair she leaned on the chair and put her arms around his shoulders with a blade visible in her hand. Nomelle then laid her head on the chair half listening but also glaring at the two extra men that were with the blue haired male. Ready to defend Damean at any moment.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: On guard ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: ok guys vacation starts here!}

Hope the kind

yukiteru65

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:09 pm
Noah "Wolf'' West

User Image

Objective: This place
Situation: talking
People around: him and the guy
Money Remaining:$ 1,000

Noah had looked at the guy, " well, you clearly know what I want, if you don't want any blood all over this place, i'd suggest that you gove me what you want, or is there another reason that you wanted to talk like this " Noah had started at the man, the fact that things that aren't going his way is tying Noah's patience

((OOC: ))

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Hope the kind

G_Gundam86

Devoted Businessman

8,475 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Rally Tyro 100

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 5:42 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Damean chuckled at the man’s words. It looked like he just wanted to get straight to business.
”I don’t really believe in threatening people but if that is how it is going to be then that is how its going to be.” He sat in silence for a minute, looking the man up and down.
”You mention the deed for this place. Unfortunately, you’ve come to the wrong person. I’m a M-A-N-A-G-E-R~
I don’t own such a thing. If you want to threaten anyone then I suggest the O-W-N-E-R of this place. As far as assets go, I think you are going to have to think things through a bit more.”
He opened up one of the desk drawer, took out a piece of paper and then a pen; before beginning to write some things down.
”Giving you all the money this place has to offer will eventually cause this place to close down. There would be no point in having the key in that case. Giving you all of this place’s assets would have similar results.” Damean had illustrated his point through some drawings on the paper.
”I’m unsure if you have actually thought this through or not. So, for the sake of this argument lets say that you didn’t. You weren’t thinking enough steps ahead. But lets say that I have a better idea. Essentially, stealing from this place is going to play you among petty thieves. I’m assuming you don’t want that since your throwing your title around as if it has any significance to me. Who knows, maybe other people find you fearful or such and that may work for you. Your bravado isn’t going to work with me unfortunately so you’re going to have to be a bit smarter here. Threatening me will only get you in trouble with the wrong people, which you don’t want to get in trouble with. Plus, when you threaten someone with their life then I suppose I have all the right to defend myself.” When those words were muttered sounds from his ‘Black Knights’ sounded off, as if their very life was in danger.
”So, care to be civil and drop your toys along with dismissing your friends~” Damean asked sweetly. He placed a cool hand upon his companion of this evening. It was as if to comfort the girl as he kept his gaze upon the other male.

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Me and Him
⌘OOC:

yukiteru65

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:01 pm
❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃
øмεłłε Üεα

❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃❃

User Image

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

the sound of the blue haired makes voice ticked her off the more her spoke. Why did this guy think he had some authority right now.. Honestly she didn't feel as if she were in any danger now that she looked at the situation. And if anything did happen she was pretty sure she could get out. Damean began to move about and began drawing pictures and she keyed into what he was saying and it did make sense. For some odd reason when the male spoke in this calm tone it made her body feel...hot. Nomelle was getting turned on by his calm yet threatening demeanor. Yet when he touched her she felt like she couldn't help herself.

Though it wasn't the time nor situation to do what she felt like, she went with it. Leaning down keeping her green eyes on the two males as she heard screaming Nomelle nipped Dameans ear before whispering in his ear
"The way you're now..is turning me on lets go to my place?" she purred as she pointed the tip of her blade towards the wall beside her. "Long story short... Find another club to raid. This one ain't for sell today." she dragged her voice and her eyes moved to the ringleader of this operation.

❧❧❧❧❧➳➳➳➳➳❧❧❧❧❧

Currently have: $1000 ➳➳➳Tamed by: No one. ➳➳➳Mood: On guard & getting excited ➳➳➳ Works at: Not-So Catwalk ➳➳➳ Wearing: Today's wear

{Occ: trying to end it before the time change! Sorry >~< }

Hope the kind

yukiteru65

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

Playful Fatcat

8,600 Points
  • Pet Lover 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Hope the kind

Friendly Gaian

12,925 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 20, 2016 7:18 pm
◈◈𝔇ąɱɘąɳ ωчąţţ Ħąɨţɘɳ◈◈

User Image

Of course he couldn’t forget the lady on his shoulders, not even for a minute. Did he mean to act the way he acted to woo the girl? Well, it was certainly one reason but not the whole reason…but still a good chunk of it. The enticing feelings swelling up in her was nicely felt within his mind. He couldn’t deny that he enjoyed both this girl and this knights company.
”Well, when you would like to speak civilized with one another I’d be more than happy to have a nice chat. One-on-one if you wouldn’t mind.” He gave the male a subtle wink as he stood from his chair and took his lady’s hand.
”Now, if you will excuse me, this young lady and I must be going. The club will be opening, meaning various people will be coming along. Of course, that includes a couple of fellow in blue suits, if you catch my drift. I suggest coming again in the near future when my schedule has become a bit freer. Damean gave a sly smile as he guided his companion, along with himself, out the door and out the building. The piece of paper continued to lie on his desk along with his phone number for the man to use.
”Care to guide me there, my dear?”
{Exit to Nomelle’s place}

Lets Talk About Me:
⌘Company: Nomelle and Knight in Shining Armor
⌘OOC: Okie dokie

x-I-Is-Rissa-x

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items