Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Nov 02, 2015 11:09 pm
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ②⑥тн

םαч ② σғ ⑧ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑦⑨
( ② мσитнs, ⑳ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 4:20 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"Right on time"

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$762.06

Roy arrived at the movie theater five minutes before the agreed time of the date. He'd been held up at the station for longer then he expected so he didn't have time to go home and change like he would have wanted. No matter Roy was now standing out front of the Theater, waiting for Patrick to show up.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:21 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick arrives a few minutes later and burying his nervousness as deeply in the back of his mind as he could. "Hey" he greeted Roy with a wave. "Hope you didn't wait long for me" he said and looks at his wrist watch. Looking back to Roy, he had finally noticed the older male was in his uniform. "Looking good, Roy" he complimented him.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:a little nervous.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Tue Feb 09, 2016 9:50 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:
"Shall we?"

Company:
Nobody

Single

Account:
$762.06

Roy gave Patrick a big smile once he saw the man and shook his head "Nope, I only got here a few minutes ago!" he said before rubbing the back of his head "Thank's Patrick, I mean hey, now you get to be seen with a man in uniform!" Roy said, remembering how one of his fellow officers used that line on one his his lady friends at the station "What do you say we see what movies they have?" Roy said, putting his hand out for Patrick to take.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:04 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick was relieved to hear that the other hadn't been waiting for too long. He chuckles a little finding Roy's response to be amusing. "Sounds like a good idea to me" he answered smiling. Sees the hand that Roy holds out for him and he takes it with one of his own hands. He figured it would help with nervousness and it felt like it made a difference to him. Plus it was something he knows couples tend to do on dates.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:a little nervous and a bit amused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:01 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy but very nervous

Thoughts:
"I just want this to go well...."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$762.06

Roy smiled when Patrick took his hand and he held it firmly but gently as he lead Patrick into the theater and out of the cold. Roy lead them to the front of the long list of movie posters that advertised all the movies playing "So...any that look interesting to you?" Roy asked since he wasn't exactly sure what he himself wanted to watch 'Should I suggest that romantic looking movie...that's what couples usually watch...right?' he thought to himself before lightly shaking his head 'No...Patrick doesn't seem like the type to be that into romantic movies....he did say he liked horror and something else...right?' Roy's nerves quickly began to get to him as his mind began to race with a million different questions all stemming from his desire for this date to go perfectly.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:09 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick felt the firmness yet gentleness of Roy's grip and it was helping with his nervousness of being at this theater. He wasn't really nervous about the date itself because he thought of it as them hanging out in public. "At least it would be too dark to see how many people are in the theater room" he thought as he was inside the building. He glances over the movie posters, "That Sci-fi looking one seems interesting" he said and pointing to the one he was speaking about with his free hand.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:a little nervous and focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $716.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:42 am
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy nodded his head and smiled at Patrick's choice "Sounds good to me" he stated as he felt his nerves calm down a bit. Roy then looked at the snack stand for a moment "You buy the ticket and I'll buy the snacks" Roy offered as he unwillingly let go of Patrick's hand and made his way towards the concession stand "I'll have two medium cokes and a large popcorn..." Roy ordered and a few moments later the large popcorn and cokes were in his hand as Roy walked away from the stand, waiting for Patrick.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 11:57 am
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

"Okay" Patrick said to the offer and thought it is a good idea to split up the tasks. Also they would be both paying for something. He walks over to the ticket stand after Roy had let go of his hand. "Two tickets please" he said and says for what movie it is for. "Good thing we met up here before seven" he thought after seeing what he price would have been for tickets after seven. Heads over to Roy once he paid and received the tickets.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:a less nervous and focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:06 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Happy

Thoughts:

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy smiled when Patrick returned with the tickets "Alright! Let's go" Roy said as they made their way to the ticket person and once the tickets were given Roy lead the way towards where their movie would play "Patrick I'm.....I'm really..um..happy that you asked me out...." he said on the way, slightly struggling to say how he felt as they arrived at the room where their movie would be playing.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:03 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick nods and hands over their tickets to the ticket person. He was careful as he could be in not bumping into anyone as he follows Roy's lead down a hall. Was a bit distracted by the sounds of action, cartoons, and horror movies from the rooms they were passing by. He looks to Roy's face when he hears his name and understood what he was conveying. "I feel the same and that I've gotten to know you lot during the times we have hanged out" he responded then opens the door for Roy.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:distracted and happy.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 1:28 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy nodded his head in thanks when Patrick opened the door for him and walked in seeing there was a good number of people here and instantly became worried for Patrick. Roy then decided to choose seats near the back of the theater where there were less people. Roy then placed both drinks in each of their cup holders and took a seat as they continued to play advertisements and trailers before the movie started. Roy meanwhile grabbed Patrick's hand and looked at him "We can leave if you ever feel uncomfortable..." Roy made sure to let Patrick know that he didn't need to stay if he felt panicky.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:06 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick follows Roy on inside the theater room and kept his eyes on him as they headed towards the back. He figured if he doesn't look around he won't notice how many people in the room at the moment. He sits next to Roy then looks at the screen before picking up his cup and taking a sip. Turns his head to look at Roy, "I will be sure to tell you if it happens" he responded. He hopes he can get through the movie for Roy's sake. Also not have a repeat of what happened back at the toy the other time they were out in public.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused and hopeful.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 4:00 pm
User Image

Roy Valentine

Health:
Excellent

Mood:
Calm

Thoughts:
"..."

Company:
Patrick

Single

Account:
$754.56

Roy nodded his head and smiled before the lights in the theater dimmed and the movie began to play. Roy took a few pieces of popcorn and snacked on them as the main characters were first introduced. Roy was busy watching the movie but glanced at Patrick from time to time before placing his hand over Patrick's, trying to be at least somewhat romantic no matter how small it might be.

Genkawolf

Blades252

Perfect Fatcat

Genkawolf

Aged Member

18,540 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Peyo 25
  • Powerful Legion 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:39 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Patrick ignores the lingering chatter of the other people in the theater room as the lights dimmed to darkness. He hears Roy snack popcorn, "Probably shouldn't ask for any" he thought. He didn't want to find out what popcorn tastes like coming back up if he were to become queasy. He glances down in the lighting of the current scene at Roy's hand being on top of his own hand. Thought it was sweet of the guy to do that then he looks back to the screen.
╚══════════════╝

ᏞᎾᏟᎪᏆᎥᎾᏁ: Soleil de Cine.sᏆᎪᏆus: Bachelor.mᎾᎾᎠ:focused.mᎾᏁᎬᎽ: $702.50. ᎪᏟᏟᎾmᏢᎪᏁᎽᎥᏁᎶ hᎥm:Roy.

Blades252

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces