Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 3:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious, Awkward
Company: Sasha
Inventory: Nothing
Dating: N/A
Outfit: Ready to hit the town

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

It was funny how this girl had a brightening aura about her. Even though it was gloomy outside he felt like he was in a bubble of sunshine and clear skies right now. Was he like this back in school? All he could remember was constantly hiding his "Weird" interests from the other players on the basketball team. Well hiding it until they found out. Ryan shook his head and derailed the train of thought and turned his focus back to the girl named Sasha. He almost missed her follow up question and was caught off guard. What was he doing here anyways? Ryan turned his head back and looked at the theater one more time before giving an answer. Well...I believe I was out in town to get some dog food...Or something...And I got lost...I'm still kind of new around here... He said sheepishly rubbing the nape of his neck. Well that sounded smooth... He thought to himself, wondering just how stupid he sounded to the woman. First it was the awkward conversations with Lexi and now with a girl he just met! Could he not hold a normal conversation or was he gay? The though made him shudder slightly, he needed to change his way of thinking.

Ryan wanted to keep the conversation going but nothing topic worthy came to mind. His brow furrowed and he pursed his lips for a moment. What was he going to do, stand there and look stupid until Sasha walked off? He mentally shook his head and looked Sasha in the eyes. His eyes trailed up her bangs and then something clicked in his head. Wait, is that your natural color? He asked curiously. He'd never met someone with pink hair so it seemed a bit odd. But there was always a first right? His hand moved on its own accord and placed itself on her head. The texture felt real so it wasn't a wig, maybe it was just dye? Or perhaps it was real. It took Ryan a few more moments to realize how rude he was by just grabbing her hair without asking. His hand quickly pulled away and his cheeks flushed a bright pink in embarrassment. S-sorry about that eheh... He said avoiding eye contact.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 4:06 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Moooovies~ ║ Inner Bubble: Why does the world hate me?! ║ Bank: $500 〗

I got that sunshine, it's like the world is mine
xxxxxxxxI can't deny I'm feelin' good

Dog? Did he just say he has a dog?! Her smile brightened even further. “Really?! I have a dog too- Well more like a puppy, but still! We should hang out at the park sometime and let them play,” she suggested rather excitedly. One of the first..Third people she’s met and they have a dog! Oh Domino was going to be so excited. He was going to be a big dog, so it was vital that they go to the park regularly so he doesn’t chew up all her things. Despite her current low income job, she had a high paying one before hand and had lots of expensive things. Nothing super fancy, but most of the things in her apartment were nearing at least a grand in monetary value. The only thing over that was her TV. You can’t skimp out on the good stuff. Her attention was suddenly diverted when a hand was placed on her head, feeling fingers run through the loose strands thanks to the rain. Blinking up at him, she pursed her lips slightly before chuckling. “Oh it’s alright,” she said with a dismissive wave of her hand at his apology once he removed his hand.

Reaching up, she took out the bun her hair had been in and let her long pink locks tumble down her shoulders. “Nope! Total dye job. I get it done professionally...Er, I used too anyways. I suppose I’m gonna have to start doing it on my own now,” she replied as she combed her fingers through the wet strands. “I’m actually a natural blonde, but I was a photographer for Vogue so I had a lot of freedom to look how I wanted. I think pink really suits me. I even have a few tattoos even though I’m a total wimp when it comes to pain, but they’re just so addicting!” Sasha suddenly cut herself off as she began to once again put her hair back up. “Oops, sorry, I’m rambling,” she huffed with a half hearted grin. “But uh, I’m new here too. Just finished moving in…” She paused as she counted off the days by moving her finger through the air as if she were tapping on something. “Two-Three days ago? Oh hey!” she brightened and reached out for one of his hands to grasp within her own; blue eyes twinkling happily. “I have the greatest idea ever~! Why don’t we explore together...After watching a movie since we’re already here and such. I’ll totally buy if you keep me company.”

Everything's alright, I'm feeling so alive
I can't deny I'm feelin' good

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 8:46 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Happy
Inventory: ID, Wallet, Keys, Money

Ryan listened as the girl explained her background. A girl from out of town, probably in a well paying job from the sounds of it. Sounds like fun! Maybe I should get you to dye my hair! If you need practice! He said in a joking manner, pulling on a strand of his hair. His plain brown hair use to make him self conscious when he was younger but now he didn't really care what people thought of his looks. It sounds like you've lived life to the fullest! I use to be a highschool hot-shot and the star of the basketball team but...That died quicker than expected. He said with a sheepish smile. Even in light conversation talking about his past "Career" was a bit rough. No one liked to touch on their dark past but what was he suppose to do when his whole life was around basketball. His reminiscence was cut off by the mention of the movies. He gave the woman a raised eyebrow, a bit shocked by her suggestion. Who invites a stranger out to the movies? Her strange demeanor made him chuckle, she was an odd one but that wasn't bad necessarily.

Hmm...Alright. I'll take you up on that offer. But I'm paying! Don't take it personal it's just I was raised to pay for women, regardless of the circumstances...Eheh... He said whilst rubbing the nape of his neck. He spun on his heel and looked at all of the options, maybe she could help him decide on what he wanted to go see. Sooo...Any Ideas on what to watch? I didn't come here for a movie originally so I'm not sure what to see. He said turning his head back to the girl with a soft smile.

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:09 pm
User ImageUser Image

〖 Statement: Moooovies~ ║ Inner Bubble: Why does the world hate me?! ║ Bank: $500 〗

Her bright eyes practically glittered with excitement at his suggestion. She hadn’t dyed her own hair since high school, so she was out of practice. “That sounds like…” she paused, inhaling a deep breath, causing her chest to expand to its fullest extent. “An awesome idea!” His hair was light enough that it would take any dye really well. She could always ask for help, or look up how to do it. How hard could it really be? “Ooooh~ A basketball player huh? That’s super cool! I’ve played some basketball in my day too, but more college ball rather than high school,” she replied enthusiastically. She was just so happy to have found some random stranger that had similar interests as her. It made her wonder what kind of dog he had. That was a question that definitely needed to be asked because if it was a small one, Domino might eat it. He wasn’t even that big now, but being a Husky, he was practically going to be the size of a wolf! If only it were legal to own wolves, that would be amazing. Shaking her head a little, there was a sudden competitive glimmer as she gazed into his eyes. If she was lucky enough to be friends with him, and get his number, maybe they could play a game of one-on-one in the park. How awesome would that be?

Sasha suddenly straightened, an almost shocked expression coming across her face. He’d pay? That seemed a little ridiculous to her, but if he was willing, who was she to pass up a free movie? Free stuff was always the best. Shrugging to herself, she skipped up beside him as he looked at the movies. “Get Hard,” she replied quickly, teetering on her feet with a small, but obviously happy smile. Blue eyes blinked suddenly, before snickering and lulling her head in his direction. “The movie that is. It’s a comedy about a big wig corporate guy who hires some random black guy to help him survive in prison.”

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 9:52 pm
User Image
User Image

So she played college ball. The reminder of basketball gave him a bit of a ghost pain in his leg but he managed to play it off, although he did slightly wince. Well I did play some college ball. I don't think we lost while I was playing. Until my last game eheh... He said sheepishly. It was to bad that he couldn't make himself play no matter how hard he tried. He wouldn't be stuck in a poor paying job, no matter how much he enjoyed it, and would be on a major team playing with the big boys. Ryan put his hands in his pockets casually as Sasha explained what the movie "Get Hard" was about. It sounded interesting, a comedy, he could use a good laugh. Alright, sounds great! I'll go get the tickets. He said before jogging over to the ticket booth and purchasing 2 tickets for Get Hard. Ryan then made his way back to Sasha and handed her a ticket with a soft smile. Shall we? He asked with a soft smile.

Ryan led the two into the theater and quickly walked over the the concession stand and ordered some popcorn and two drinks. What do you want to drink? He asked, turning his attention to the pink haired girl.

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Wed Apr 08, 2015 11:03 pm
User ImageUser Image

Isn’t that how it usually goes? You play till your last game? The curiosity in her spiked, but for now, she refrained from saying anything. It would be rude, but she was terrible at tact too...One of the many flaws she had. Curiously she watched his back as he retreated to the ticket booth. The way he said it made her think that something unfortunate must have happened to him. Maybe it wasn’t his choice not to continue playing. Pfft! That was merely an assumption! How could she know if he stopped playing? Well, it was a possible deduction from the tone in which he used to describe it. Then again, not a lot of people were as open about things as she was. She was really open. About everything! Maybe it was a flaw, or perhaps it wasn’t; sometimes it freaked people out though, just how forward she could be. Wiggling her nose as she continued to think, she jumped slightly as her pocket vibrated. “Eep!” she squeaked softly before reaching into her back pocket for her phone. Mom...What could that woman want now? They just talked the other day, what in the world could she be needing to talk to her about? Oh well, she could call her back later. Sending the call to voicemail, she looked up as he came back.

Taking the ticket from him, she nodded and slipped her phone back into her pocket. With a bounce in her step, she followed after him into the theater, pulling off her beanie and shaking it out a little. It was nearly soaked. So much for protection from the rain. Wringing it out, she made a face as she leaned away from the water coming off it before shoving it into the large pocket of her sweatshirt. Only when he spoke again, did she even realize he wasn’t next to her. Boy was she being spacey today! Quickly jogging up to him, she fell against the counter and looked at the options given to her. “Hmm....” she hummed as she ran a finger along her lips in contemplation. “Let’s get adventurous today! How about an orange Fanta.” She didn’t drink orange soda enough! It was one of her favorites too, right next to grape and Coke. Nudging him lightly, she smiled over at him over her shoulder, “Thanks for paying. I'll have to make it up to you~.”

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 12:56 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan couldn't help but chuckle at the girls "Adventurous" demeanor. I don't know about paying back, I like to pay for girls. My mother always told me to treat a woman like a princess...Eheh.. He said sheepishly. Ryan nodded to her request and turned back to the employee behind the cash register. Just a Dr. Pepper and an Orange Fanta. He said casually. The cashier grabbed the drinks and popcorn, handing them all to Ryan. It was a bit of a struggle holding a large popcorn and two large drinks but he managed to turn around and hand Sasha her drink. The next challenge was getting his wallet. Instead of setting down the popcorn like a normal person, Ryan balanced on one leg and reached for his wallet with his ring and pinky finger while balancing the popcorn with his other three fingers. A few pieces of popcorn fell out of the container but he managed to get his wallet and paid the cashier. Ryan grabbed his wallet with his teeth afterwards and sighed, thank god he was fit or else that would have gone bad. Ryan took a step back and gestured to Sasha for her to follow him, it was a bit hard to talk with a wallet in his mouth.

He led the way to the theater for "Get Hard" and skillfully opened the door with his right foot. Although he had a wallet in his mouth a cocky grin sure was stretched across his lips. Just because he hadn't played ball in a while didn't mean he didn't work out. As he followed Sasha into the movie he wasn't sure where they were going to sit but he did have a moment to put his wallet away. Where do you wan't to sit?

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 2:28 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sasha blinked stupidly. He liked paying for girls? Who in their right mind, enjoyed spending money? Even if you had plenty of it to blow away, that just seemed silly. What if some crazy, monumental catastrophe happened or something and you didn’t have the money because you were busy paying for other stuff? She rarely ever spent her money, unless it was on something she needed. It was rare that she would spend it on something she wanted, just because she wanted it. Of course, she wasn’t above treating herself every once in a while. Blue orbs drifted over to the cashier as Ryan ordered their drinks, the slightest of smiles tugging at the corner of her lips. Her gaze shifted to Ryan as he was handed the drinks, watching him monkey around for his wallet and finding it highly amusing. She giggled at his struggle. Who knew a basketball player could be so nimble?

Snatching her soda from him, to help a little, she placed the straw between her lips and sucked down her soda sip by sip. With amusement glittering in her eyes, she skipped along behind him, slipping through the door that he so nicely opened for her. “Shanks,” she mumbled with the straw still in her mouth. Wiggling her toes within the confines of her shoes, she skipped up the ramp backwards, watching him in case he needed any help. When she finally stopped, she spun around to face the theater and let her eyes travel around the many seats available. Hm...Where to sit? Chewing on her straw, she thought for a moment or two before turning towards the stairs and running up them at a full sprint. She was excited to see this movie! Comedies were her favorite types of movies; action came in second. They always got her blood pumping and put wild ideas in her head. Slipping into the very top row, she scuddled along until she was sure she was sitting right in the middle and plopped into a seat. “I think here is perfect!” she exclaimed as she leaned back and threw her feet up onto the chair in front of her.

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 5:07 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan jogged up the stairs and followed Sasha down the rows of chairs. Once she found a suitable seat Ryan nodded and sat down next to her. Nice view of the showing from here. He said making himself comfortable in his seat. Nothing like a good movie on a gloomy day, although he'd prefer sitting on the couch and watching Netflix but a movie was great! Ryan had to admit that it was a bit strange that he was sitting here in a theater hanging out with someone he had just met but everyone needed a good change of pace once in a while. His brown eyes turned to the pink haired girl, she was a strange one but who was he to judge. He was a former basketball player with a weird fanatic for cute things. As the previews played Ryan decided to start some Idle conversation. But of course the only thing he had to go on was Basketball. So Uhm...How long have you played? B-basketball of course. He said a bit awkwardly. He really wished there was something else to talk about but it was better than sitting in silence during the boring previews. All the basketball talk in such a short time was starting to make him feel nostalgic. Part of him wanted to get back on the court but knew that wouldn't happen with the snap of his fingers. When would he stop having those dreams? Would he be stuck in the past for the rest of his life. Questions started overwhelming him until he shook his head and regained focus.

Finally the movie started, something to put his focus on. Nothing like a good comedy with Will Ferrell to cheer him up. The movie was great and before he knew it the popcorn sitting between the two was gone, just how wrapped up in the movie was he? Before he knew it he was laughing to the point that tears were coming out of his eyes. He wished the movie could have kept going, the comedy and company was a great combination.

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2015 6:47 pm
User ImageUser Image

Sasha nodded excitedly, straw still protruding from her mouth. The view was perfect from the very top. Sure, they were farther away from the screen, but at least now if anyone taller came to sit in front of them, they’d be able to see. Well, at least she’d be able to. Ryan was certainly taller than her, so she would be the only one affected should someone tall come and sit in front of her. The troubles of being short. Blue eyes illuminated in the dark room as the screen lit up with previews and ads, dancing across the screen. Quickly her eyes shifted over in Ryan’s direction once he spoke up again. Was he the awkward type? That wasn’t a bad thing, but it would explain the sheepish behavior. “Hm, well…” she tilted her head back as she tapped her straw against her chin. “I started playing in grade school, during soccer’s off season. I took a break in high school and started up again in college. Soooo….About ten years all together I think.” Sasha shrugged, nodding once the math was finished being tallied in her head. Wow, she was more of a jock then she originally thought she was. “Then, when I wasn’t playing basketball in college, I was doing archery. I’d make a good hunter,” she snickered as she rolled her straw between her teeth.

Once the movie started, her attention was focused on the picture. Nothing else mattered to her. Movies alway did this to her. They turned off the rest of the world and made her actually focus on one thing. Some people talked to each other in movies, but even if she were with her friends, she didn’t utter a word. To her, talking during a movie was annoying and worthy of a good verbal lashing. Sasha laughed and giggled throughout the whole movie, the rare good natured snort to accompany it all. Her free hand went in and out of the popcorn bowl, shoveling the fluffy kernels into her mouth and licking the salt and butter off her lips each and every time. Her soda was finished before the end of the movie, and once the popcorn was gone, she licked her fingers clean of all traces of butter and salt. Looking over to Ryan, she smiled at him, seeing the jovial look upon his face. Obviously it was something that he needed. As the movie was coming to an end, she leaned over in his direction. “Comedies are the best remedy for anything~” she whispered knowingly.

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 7:55 pm
User Image
User Image

So she wasn't just a basketball freak like himself, she was much more well rounded. Although Ryan had played for the soccer team at his highschool, a small highlight in his life, nothing brought him as much excitement. The movie finally ended and part of him didn't want it to, after all it was hilarious! Ryan wasn't sure what the woman meant exactly but he had a good hunch on what she was implying. A sheepish smile grew on his face and he awkwardly scratched the nape of his neck. Eheh...I guess so... He said in agreement. The credits were rolling which meant it was time to head out. He pushed himself out of his chair and smiled softly at Sasha. Ready to go? The movie was great! He exclaimed. Ryan put his hand out to help the girl out of her chair before making his way to the exit. After exiting the theater, Ryan spun on his heel to face the pink haired girl. Alriiight~ Now what shall we do miss adventurer? If I recall you mentioned something about exploring? He asked, placing his index finger on his lower lip as he tried to remember her exact words.

Ryan wasn't hungry thanks to the popcorn but maybe some small lunch would be nice. But then again they could go shopping, or maybe they could go downtown and hit the club if they were feeling adventurous. This city was chock full of things to do after all!

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 9:35 pm
User ImageUser Image

“That was great wasn’t it?!” she replied with just as much enthusiasm. She had been laughing throughout the whole thing! Then again, it wasn’t hard to make her laugh. Sasha was the type to be easily pleased. Looking down at his hand as she was about to get out of her seat, she blinked in a bit of confusion before taking it. How nice of him. He was such a gentleman~. Who knew guys could still be so chivalrous. But, she wasn’t going to complain about it! Jumping to her feet, she made sure to grab her things as they made their way out; nothing left behind this time. That was embarrassing on her part since she ended up tripping up the stairs on her way back. Following him out of the theater, she jumped in surprise as he suddenly spun around to face her. Stiffening slightly, she looked at him dumbly. Did she say that? She couldn’t recall ever saying anything...Oh no, she did. It was coming back to her now.

“Oh...Weeeeeeeeell…” she trailed off, trying to think for a moment. They were in the middle of downtown, or well, a busy part of town given the way the people walked along the sidewalk and the cars whizzing by. Tapping her chin, she spun towards the door and marched her way outside. Pulling her beanie free, she pulled it over her head snugly before looking around their immediate area. “That way!” she shouted as she pointed in a random direction. Skipping in the direction she had pointed, she jumped into a small puddle with a laugh before continuing her skipping.

[EXIT]

Lord Yozo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 6:50 pm
User Image
User Image

Ryan wasn't exactly sure what the woman had in mind but he couldn't help but grin. It seemed that her adventurous nature was slightly rubbing off on him even though they had just met. Ryan presumed that she had no real idea on where they were headed but that was part of the fun when it came to exploring.

[Exits with Sasha]

OOC: Sorry, short post couldn't think of a follow up exit post sweatdrop

THEME SONGS

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Mon May 11, 2015 12:27 am
x
x
x
x
тυєsםαч, םєcємвєя ①②тн

םαч ② σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ⑥⑤
( ② мσитнs, ⑥ םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

river rocker

Profitable Bloodsucker

7,900 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2015 2:42 pm
User Image

Clothing: Shivering Money: $1000 Feeling: Lonely

Izzy sighed, she had somehow managed to convince herself to get out of her house today despite the cold, She didn't wear enough clothing for the day which probably added to her cold, her bracelet clung to her skin as if it had been frozen their and each time she tried to move it it was like eye was pricking though her pores and into her veins. The jacket kept her from truly shivering and it kept her scarred arm covered. Izzy read over the list of movies playing and crossed her arms, how was she supposed to choose when all of the titles seemed like s**t. Shaking her head Izzy took out a twenty and said "One for Pan" she said to the employee and he nodded as he took out the nine dollars and gave her back eleven and told her that the movie would be starting in a half hour in theatre thirteen. Izzy just nodded and walked over to the stairs, she had a half hour to think about things, what she was going to do afterwards.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Pocket Items:House Key, Motorcycle key, Cell phone, ID
OOC:
[quote="whiters4][quote="Genkawolf][quote="The Lady Gatekeeper]

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items