Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 15, 2019 9:37 pm
User Image
S T A N ♫ L E E ♫ F I S H E R
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..The True Believer..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

His feet slide forward and his eyes close. The man's lips would buzz with the sound of a beat while his sneakers scooted on the floor. His headphones poured music into his ear while he pat his pocket and stopped looking up towards the building he was by. The man's smile grew while he leaned back a bit and placed two hands into his pockets, rocking to the side and looking at the top of the charts in the currently airing shows out. "I spy with my little eye. . ." He'd murmur to himself while leaning forward and closing one eye. "Ooooooooooooooooooooooooooh snap! My Hero!? That show 𝕤𝕝𝕒𝕡𝕤!" He'd say to himself while shuffling his feet forward and stopping right when he approached the window to purchase his ticket. His elbows rested on the counter and his toothy grin would shine as he closed one eye. "A ticket to. . . " He'd squint at the words on the screen. He was always one who read the subtitles, though he was too use to saying it in english. "B-boku no Hero Academy!" He'd finally get with glee. The clerk would hand him a ticket and his hand would pull from his back pocket a few bills and place them on the counter, before getting his change and heading off to the place where his desires would be met.

Snack bar. His hand would slide into the same position that it was in before hand, and his mouth formed a smile. "Yo, Lemme get uh. . ." He'd begin while looking over the options and wincing a bit. His eyes caught all the prices and murmured for a moment as he blinked slowly and browsed cautiously. The prices were clear to him afterwards, a bit better than his home town as he pulled out a few dollars from his wallet. "A dog, and a drink will be good." He'd say while placing his money on the table and doing his best get exact change for the meal. Though with his slow process, the clerk would give him a whole dollar back, even when he was 3 cent off. His mouth grinned brightly as he murmured to himself. "I feel a good vibe comin'. I hope that means today's gonna be fantastic." His optimism shined as he bopped and jigged down the hall and pulled his headphone from his ears finally and shook his shaggy hair from the divet that the headphones made ontop of his head. His feet carried him past the check point as he held his ticket up, walking by and looked over his food once more as he entered the theater. His feet slowly stepped down to the second row. His eyes were set on the center, the best seat, and as he attempted to shimmy through the people in the row, his path lead him through the whole set of seats and pushed him to the other side. His eyes blinked slowly. "Bummer." He'd mutter seeing as he felt slighted out of his favorite seat. The first row would have to do as he walked down a bit and plopped in the closest spot he could to the action.

He'd plop down and set the hot dog on his lap while looking to the people to his side, waving a bit with a smile. His fingers moving up and pressing a button to stop his low tunes and let a beep signal the rest shutting down of his headphones. "This movie's gonna be awesome. Right?" He'd say out loud while leaning back in his seat to the people to his side.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 16, 2019 8:52 pm
User Image
User Image
By the time you hear this, oh, I've already self-destructed. . .
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Desi was pretty surprised that anime superheroes were things that adults liked. There was even another one that just joined them at the front, too! Now he had high hopes that he wasn't gonna get called a big kid when he got to their ages... however long that took. Giving the brunette lady and the dude with the headphones a cheesy grin, he started to wiggle about in his seat, all excited like. Ugh! When were the opening commercials gonna stop? He wanted to watch the movie already! Seeing her kid get all antsy, Nico ruffled up his dark black locks as she snickered a bit. Hearing the woman's question, she gave a bit of a shrug before she actually tried to think long and hard about it. " Uh, I dunno. I've watched other superhero things like from Marvel or DC and he's been pretty into it even as a toddler. I guess after growing out of his diapers, he hasn't changed much~ " This momma was honestly glad for that. It was probably a mother's thing where they never wanted their babies to get so big and change so drastically. Oh... she's dreading the day Desi turns into a rebellious teen... She just hopes that he stays a momma's boy for a little while longer.

Glancing at both the woman and the other man, Nico raised a brow a bit with a bit of a smile. " Are you guys only interested in superhero stuff, or do you guys like other anime genres, too? "

. . .Never say anything constructive. And all I am, I am, I can f*ck with.
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
MOOD: Mellow | Excitedxxx COMPANY: Desixxx OUTFIT: Nico | Desixxx OOC:

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

killer-wolf-kun

Cho-Cho Twain

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Thu Oct 17, 2019 4:16 pm
User Image

”Where will your afterlife be? Elysium or Tartarus? Let your present actions be the judge.”

Residence: 1504 Lumiere Housing DistrictOccupation: Traditional Artist / Novelist

Unfortunately, someone had dropped by to join in on the conversation without warning. Hikaru sighed; she hated it since that act was considered rude in her book, though the woman answered about the popular names responsible for the comics and movies. “I see. But yeah, I am mostly inclined towards fantasy, supernatural and romance. And as for you, mister, yes. I believe that the movie will be a cool one,” she answered, making sure that they both would hear her well. And it wasn’t long before the trailer and commercial segment finally ended, a sign that she should stop talking and focus on the show in front of the screen.

A few more handfuls of her popcorn and another sip of the drink were consumed as Hikaru watched the first ten minutes of the movie. She crossed one leg over the other to make herself a bit more comfortable, and even moved her rear end a bit more to straighten her posture.

Mood: a bit too disappointed
Company: three people (Stan, Nico and Desi)
Money: $176.75 (Wallet) ; $1900.00 (Personal Bank)
OOC:

GFX by rcvolvcr ocelot. Do not steal
Cho-Cho Twain

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Oct 20, 2019 3:40 pm
User Image
S T A N ♫ L E E ♫ F I S H E R
❝..The True Believer..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

A small chuckle exited his mouth seeing the young man beside him's excitement. It sparked a warmth in Stan before he looked up at the mother with a calmer, jovial look. His hand rose as he gave them a thumbs up, before his shoulders sunk a bit and his expression sullied slightly. He felt the gaze of the other person wasn't on the same vibe as him. He chuckled nervously before hearing the mother speak and placed a hand on his snack and lifted his chin smiling. "Shounen is my game, ya know. A good underdog story just hits different ya know?" He'd tell her while the theater began to darken once more. His crystal gaze went to the screen while his scruffy hair would sink back to lean into his seat, knowing he would have to contain his jitters until after the flick had ended. The start of the film made his body lean forward as he had a small bit of crumbs on his cheek. His eyes locked onto the screen as his foot tapped rapidly on the ground while he tilted his head to the side with a bit of glee on his face.

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cho-Cho Twain

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 21, 2019 10:21 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑤тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③②
( ⑩ мσитнs, ②⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Tue Oct 29, 2019 2:00 pm
-
OOC:

--:::------::------------------->⛥<--------------------::------:::---
Where: Cine de Soleil With: Mark Status: Hanging out with Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

The man listened as the other spoke of a movie he would like to see and smiled. "Then let's go see that one. I'm sure it will be great." Damen said and chuckled a bit when the other rushed to turn the lights off and to get his jacket. It was good to see they also looked forward to this outing together. While Mark grabbed his jacket, the demon had walked to the door and had started to put on his shoes so it didn't take him to long to be ready once his friend would be done. They only had to wait for Damen for a moment before they both headed out the door and into the street.

Not long after they arrived at the cinema. The demon looked forward to this movie and hang out day. He always had a lot of fun with his friend. Damen looked at Mark beside him and smiled gently at them before turning his gaze to the posters of available movies trying to find the movie that Mark picked before his eyes rested on it. "Hmm, it looks interesting from the filmposter. I'm curious to this movie." he said and nodded to the other. "You want to get something for with the movie? We can pick up a drink and snacks I am sure." he offered happily. Damen would gladly treat Mark to some good stuff.

By Bi Blitz

-

[color=#8080ff]""[/color]
[align=center][img]https://i.imgur.com/JW4SGvU.png[/img][/align]

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 4:35 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark smiled a bit when Damen seemed more than happy to go and see the movie which relieved Mark quite a bit, worried the other man may not have too much interest in seeing such a movie. It was so nice to know that Damen just didn't seem to be super picky about many things, it put the younger man at ease about saying something the other man may not want to do or like to do. Unless of course he just kept this negative opinions to himself which was a very real possibility but the other man hadn't lied to him so far about anything, being very up front about practically everything. Once they arrived to the movie theater Mark smiled a bit at Damen when he spoke and nodded his head in agreement "It seemed really good, it um...it seemed to have a pretty good premise too..." well in his opinion at least! Mark would then blink for a second and thought about as he mindlessly walked towards the ticket booth "Sure, what's a movie without popcorn and drinks?" he stated before turning his head looking up at the listings for a moment before ordering the tickets, pulling out some cash from his wallet to buy the tickets. Sure he could have asked Damen but he didn't exactly feel comfortable asking anyone to pay for anything at all...well anyone except for his parents, if they wanted to insist on giving him money then he didn't care one bit, it was the least they could do for him. Once the tickets were paid for Mark kept his wallet out and turned towards Damen as he looked at everything the movie theater offered "I was thinking one big popcorn for us to share, some drinks, and whatever else you may want?" he asked the older man with a curious look, fully intending on paying for their snacks as well since he was the one who suggested they come here after all.

(OOC: )

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Fri Nov 01, 2019 3:06 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Cine de Soleil With: Mark Status: Picking snacks Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

A soft nod was sent in Mark's way when they replied to Damen. The demon couldn't quite pinpoint it, but it always made him feel happy when he saw how Mark reacted to some of the things they did together. They just looked so pleased and glad. The man somehow always felt that was the best experience of the entire day. Seeing his friend perk up speaking about subjects he enjoyed. Though it seemed they perked up around him too. Damen didn't think deeper into it though, besides they had arrived and Mark was ordering the tickets before Damen had even brought his wallet out.

The demon could have expected this perhaps. But he would not allow the other to pay everything. They were hanging out together were they not? So when Mark joined him with wallet still ready to pay, Damen placed his hand gently on the other's and shook his head with a calm smile. "Nope, this one is on me my friend. Pick whichever you fancy and you shall have it." the man said and looked over at the snacks and drinks to pick what he wanted and then all he needed was Mark's preferences so they could buy the goods and go inside. Mark seemed really eager to see the movie.

Truthfully Damen didn't mind much what movie they were watching. He just wanted to enjoy it together and then go out for some lunch as well. It promised to be a very good day and the man was glad he would be spending it all with his friend by his side.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 5:24 pm
User Image
Mark Hyun

With: Damen l Activity: Spending time with Damen l Status: Healthy l Relationship Status: Single

Mark blinked for a moment a he watched the other man placed his hand on Mark's own which caused a strange stir in the younger man's gut for some reason. Why was this happening? He didn't feel sick or anything, it made no sense to him. Thankfully he didn't have to linger on it for too long because when Damen spoke Mark offered a bashful smile and simply put his wallet away without any fuss or argument, if Damen really wanted to at least pay for the snacks then he wouldn't argue. Mark would then walk up to the counter with Damen and thought for a moment as he stared up at the menu of everything "Um...one large popcorn please and a medium coke please" Mark would have ordered something else for himself but their drinks were limited exclusively to soft drinks or sickeningly sweet brand name "Fruit" juices for kids. He turned his head once Damen got anything he wanted and Mark smiled a bit "I figured just getting one large was fine between the both of us in my opinion" not to mention how expensive everything was a in a movie theater so once they were handed their items, Mark would begin walking to where their movie was playing and smiled at Damen as he showed their tickets before being let in "I hope this movie as as good as it seems" he stated before they arrived to their destination where only a few other people sat in the otherwise large room, it wasn't too much of a surprise considering how early it was in the day. Mark would them want to go to some of the seats near the back where nobody else was, he just didn't like the thought of anyone behind them looking down at him. Once he was all settled Mark would grin at Damen in the dimmed theater as he held the large tub of popcorn out for the other man if he wanted any as the opening sequence of the movie began to play. ""

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 02, 2019 6:09 pm
-
OOC:

Where: Cine de Soleil With: Mark Status: Watching the movie with Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

Damen had a feeling that if he wouldn't stop them, Mark would try to pay everything for him. Though the demon was more for the fair sharing, especially since they both agreed to go see a movie. That was why he had stopped them gently. Not to mention he was quite aware that of the two of them he was the least shy for money. There was no reason at all to let his friend pay for all of it. He was glad Mark so easily agreed. They got to the counter and after looking at the menu and waiting for his friend for their order, Damen chuckled at the comment about the large and ordered one large popcorn a coke and a bitter lemon. "You are right there of course, I admit." he said, especially looking at the size of the large popcorn. That was quite the pack.

With their snacks and drinks in hand, they walked away from the shop and made their way to their designated hall for the movie. The man looked around them as they walked a bit. It seemed cinemas were quite the same everywhere, yet this one felt kind of special nonetheless. Damen smiled to Mark as they arrived to the seats and allowed them to go into the row of chairs first, sitting next to his friend once they picked a spot. "It seems we are just in time." he whispered at Mark next to him and took some of the offered popcorn. It had been ages, quite literally, since Damen watched a movie in the cinemas and it felt pretty good to be back. Even for him, the demon that didn't watch movies a lot. He was about to comment about it to Mark, almost forgetting that the other wasn't even aware of his true heritage, when the lights went out and the movie started playing. Saved by the movie, he seemed to get a little to comfortable around the other. For now he would just focus on the movie however.

By Bi Blitz

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 3:18 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

As the two men grew comfortable Mark would glance over at Damen and the young man would smile and nod his head a little bit at the observation "No kidding, we didn't have to sit through any of the previews or anything" he whispered in return, rather pleased that they got to skip all that fluff and boring nonsense to get straight to the movie. As the characters began to speak and introductions got underway Mark would take a glance at Damen and smiled a tiny bit, just knowing the other man was enjoying himself as much as Mark was just made the younger man giddy. He nearly missed a bit of dialogue from how distracted he was and so Mark would quickly turn his attention back to the movie where the main antagonist would be shown early on. It seemed like this would be a thriller, drama, and mystery movie as the main case were all members of a police unit trying to apprehend a serial killer who apparently thought of himself as the second coming of 'Jack the Ripper' and murdered pretty much any and all women he could at night. As they discussed it though it seemed this movie also very much had horror elements to it as it showed a young woman alone in her home while her husband was at work. It seemed that all was not well though as it seemed like she was having an affair as someone who was not her husband came through the door and they instantly began to have a steamy moment as someone watched through the window. Mark let out a small sigh, of course this movie had to have some kind of horror element to it. Thankfully though they moved back to the PD where the officers began to discuss the killers motives and how maybe they were dealing with a copycat of the most infamous killer in the world. It would then begin to shift between the PD and the woman who was now seeing her secret lover out the front door, however just as soon as the door closed we got our first glimpse of the killer inside the house as it followed her through her routine of the night. Mark grew more and more anxious as she unknowingly was walking to her death the deeper she went inside the house before eventually he was following her down the hallway and she was none the wiser until just as she was about to go into her bedroom and he was gone. Of course she began to prep for a shower when just as her shirt came off a long knife was impaled right through her stomach which caused Mark to flinch and close his eyes for the entire off screen goring that she went through. The young man let out a shaky breath as anxiety gripped him and he shook his head a little bit. He hated how there was no warning about the other genre's that the movie touched on but then again this was honestly probably very tame to most people. However just the screams and violence made Mark antsy at best and downright terrified at worst, he did not handle horror very well in general.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Sun Nov 03, 2019 4:55 am
-
OOC:

Where: Cine de Soleil With: Mark Status: Watching a movie with Mark Profile: Damen Daniels Address: 1419 Doux

User Image

Damen watched the movie with interest. It would seem it was a sort of mix of genres but they worked well together. Of course to Damen the horror and thrillers weren't so bad. Perhaps he just had a genetic immunity for it being a demon, or perhaps he was just stronger than others. The only thing that had ever scared him had been the situation with his female friend some years back. With this movie however, he sat silently next to his friend as they ate some popcorn and watched the story unfold on the large screen. Now and then the man would glance at Mark, to see how they liked it so far. It was during one of those glances he noticed something off about his friend. They seemed to pretty much anxious by the way it unfolded. However Damen didn't really wonder about it as it was a thriller after all. Some anxiety could be expected from people.

When Mark flinched and covered his eyes however, the demon felt more worried about his friend as they didn't seem to take very well to the movie's elements. Damen leaned over a bit to whisper to his friend so he wouldn't bother anyone else. "Are you alright my friend? Do you need something?" His question was earnest and with best intentions. He wouldn't want his friend to risk his own health or happiness over a movie. If it was to much for them, the man wouldn't mind leaving early. Especially if that was better for the other in the long run. He was enjoying himself, but Damen could also rent it sometime to finish watching it. He wouldn't force Mark to risk nightmares or something.

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

By Bi Blitz

Distinct Fatcat

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 4:45 am
User Image
Mark Hyun

As the scene played out and in his opinion, dragged on Mark would turn his head to Damen and offered a weak smile to the other man as he shook his head "I uh..I'm fine it's just...I don't handle...you know....scary stuff well..." horror in general was not his thing, he was a complete scaredy cat in every regard. That coupled with a surprisingly weak stomach meant that pretty much anything from the horror genre was a big no go for him. Thankfully though the murder eventually ended and the scene shifted over to when the investigators were all at the scene of the crime with the extremely distraught husband whom discovered his wife's body. Mark would then grin a bit at Damen and shook his head a bit "Stressful things like that don't usually work well for me..." he whispered to his friend before turn turning back to the movie as it continued on playing for everyone in the theater. By now the investigators were linking it to the other recent crimes in the area as some suspects came up and they began to name off various men who could be the culprit. Honestly these men seemed like too obvious of choices, there had to either be someone they didn't know about yet or even more of a twist, maybe someone that they actually know. That would certainly be of interest.

Rhun Tolihzeh

Quote:

Quote:

PostPosted: Mon Nov 04, 2019 1:27 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, sєρтємвєя ⑦тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ③③④
( ⑩ мσитнs, ③0 םαчs )

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Kurisuchin Saiyuki

Cheerful Otaku

20,550 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Toy Drive Tycoon 400
PostPosted: Mon Nov 25, 2019 7:23 pm
User Image

xxxx ☾ Benjamin Harris ☽ xxxx
xxxxThe Demonic Water Magexxxx

”The waters will obey me... with just a flourish of my hand.”

Residence: 1304 Ombre Housing DistrictOccupation: Bookworm's Sales Associate

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After the blind date, Benjamin had nothing much to do, except for work and checking a bit on Patrick's website about the former date's freelance work. He was still not sure on what to order, though the portfolio was an interesting gallery and it was no laughing matter. A few days later, more so for today, Benjamin was now at Cine de Soleil to watch a movie. Normally, he would go for Netflix for that one, but the weather was in good shape, so he had to savor the moment. His bike was used to depart, keeping the thing locked securely before he approached the entrance. As it turned out, the place became crowded and based on what he saw through the posters, there was one reason why.

Frozen 2 was currently showing, the sequel to the sensation drawing kids and adults alike. The franchise featured Anna and Elsa, the two princesses that were the main characters of the franchises, though most fans also adored the snowman mascot known as Olaf. Benjamin went to the line, which turned out to be long but not as what happened during the first day of showing for the movie. Definitely chaotic, but at least Benjamin would be patient, hoping that the wait wouldn't take that long. Plus, he would get what he would like to eat and drink soon. A large-sized popcorn, some candies and a cup of soda wouldn't hurt as a start. The soles of his loafers made silent squeaking sounds with each step that he took as he drew closer to the cashier. He then picked up his wallet from his messenger bag so that he would count how much he would pay later on for the ticket.

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Mood: curious
Company: everyone inside
Money: $75.00 (Wallet - after expenses); $1500.00 (Bank)
OOC:

Runic Spring

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

Quote:

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash