Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Cine de Soleil Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Tue Dec 12, 2017 10:22 am
x
x
x
x
{ ② ωєєк тιмє sкιρ }

мσиםαч, נυиє ①①тн

םαч ① σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑥
( ⑧ мσитнs, ③ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2018 9:10 pm
User Image

❛Some women feel the need to act like they're never scared, needy or hurt; Like they're as hardened as a man.
I think that's dishonest. It's ok to feel delicate sometimes. Real beauty is in the fragility of your petals.
A rose that never wilts isn't a rose at all.❜

▇ ▇▇ ▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

I'm feeling pampered. || I'm speaking to Jaquinne. || I'm wearing two piece || I have $200 on me and $800 stashed in the bank. || I'm currently dating Jaquinne Lorenzo.

An arm was thrown around her, or rather she had squeezed herself between the small gap of his left arm and his side. Slender fingers of her left were brought up to link themselves with the calloused hand that rested upon her shoulder, pulling it forward just so she could close the distance between them both. Two weeks have passed since the last, and the very first time they broke down. The first few nights, he was frantic, waking up with tears in his eyes while he searched the bed for her presence. Those nights, she stayed awake, lulling back into sleep with the melody she sung on a daily basis, a small lullaby while she ran her fingers through his hair. Some mornings she woke up earlier than usual, preparing a lovely breakfast downstairs as a pleasant surprise for the young man who had always done so nearly every single day. But what she did mot expect was the nervous look on his face when he came to the kitchen, wondering if his eyes were playing tricks on her, or if she was indeed real. The nephalem dropped whatever she had in hand. Moments like these she held him within the safety of his embrace, requesting for him to repeat the very words she spoke. The words that were her honest confession of the heart.

I am here. I’ll always be. I have promised to follow you since the day you took my hand. There is nothing in this world that could compare to the beauty that is your love for me. There is nothing more I would wish for, other than you falling harder for me each day. Regardless of who you are, and who you’ve once been. I love you. I always have, and I always will.

Lately, things have been smoothly sailing for the both of them. No more masks, no more threading on a tightrope when they sought for the right words to speak. They were bared naked, leaving their souls bare to the touch of one another. In each other’s hands were the hearts they’ve exchanged, one bruised and shattered, yet stubbornly beating as though it knew there was something that could fix it. As though it knew there was a love that could fill up the void once more. ”I keep telling you my lingerie’s expensive. You never listen.” Ynez huffed, sipping on the moonbucks coffee she made Jaquinne buy for her, despite knowing she already had her fair share of caffeine this morning. Her tone of voice was lighthearted, despite the furrow of her brows and the bemused purse of her lips that formed a thin line. A look much different from her usual calm, and graceful porcelain features. This time she seemed almost.. spoiled, and bratty. How many pairs has it been now? Her eyes narrowed, staring at the sight of her beige heels that clicked against the polished floorboards each step she took. Perhaps the fourth..? Fifth? The nephalem had been so angry this morning over the lovely lace that was so brutally tossed to the ground. She could sew, but the fabric was beyond repairing. Was there ever a chance for repair when it fell into his hands? Heterochromia flashed upwards, a half-hearted glare while she brought his hand to her lips and sunk her teeth into his hand. A playful, yet painful bite.

But she enjoyed the occasional days they went shopping together, and the way his eyes hungrily scanned her body while she twirled for him in the fitting room. The small, sneaky moment he’d run his hands down her body to give her bottom a firm squeeze, a small tease that would always lead to something else when the sun sets, and the moon rises. They’d leave marks on each other, bare their bodies to the exploration of each other’s sensual touch. She loved the way his body shook whenever she grazed her finger across his skin, and he’d flash her a look that threatened to pin her down and ravish her body should she tease him any further. He did, but it was something she did not regret. She pressed a kiss against his hand, rubbing her fingers to soothe the skin that was now slightly inflamed. ”Jackie?” in a loving way, she addressed, gazing up at the ocean blues she found herself lost in, her very own private heaven she never wanted a way out of. She stopped in her footsteps, pausing in front of the entrance to the theater. She’d toss her empty cup away and wrap her arms around his waist, holding onto the lovely being that was her knight in shining armor. She breathed in his scent of old books, and a mild hint of lavender. And oh, the very lovely fragrance of the collogne she loved so very much.

”I want a kiss-”

Out.Of.Crocodiles:

ShadowStar369

PUMMMY

Trash

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 08, 2018 11:53 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נυиє ①③тн

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ②④⑧
( ⑧ мσитнs, ⑤ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 12:25 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

After their little race ended in a tie yesterday, the two eventually agreed to hang out again. Like, an actually planned event and not just some coincident meeting. Mi-Yeong was actually looking forward to it -- mainly looking forward to challenge the blunt man in another competition of some sort. However, it seemed like her positive attitude wouldn't last too long. At this point, it was almost like clock work. It always happened when she was home alone. Whenever she was either around others or just in public in general, the half-siren did well in hiding her depression. It was just something about herself that she wasn't willing to reveal to others. She didn't really have any close companions to share these dark secrets of her. Hell, she barely had them back in Korea. Stubbornness and pride wouldn't allow her to crumble and look weak to others. The only things that really seemed to get her out of the miserable funk she was in was forcing herself to go out or music.

When she made it towards Cine de Soleil, she didn't see Vermont there yet. It was mainly because Mi-Yeong purposely came early. It felt like she was suffocating in her own home. Besides, it was actually a pretty nice day! It wasn't too unbearably hot, so wearing a long sleeve shirt wasn't dreadful like it usually was. She would've just worn a short sleeved t-shirt like normal people would wear during the summer, but she had a few marks that she wasn't too proud of. Jackets, hoodies, long sleeved shirts: they were all her normal clothes during any season. Mi-Yeong found a spot outside the theater to stay while she waited for Vermont. Rummaged a hand in her pocket, she pulled out her cellphone and her headphones and decided to just listen to music to pass the time. Her dark brown eyes simply watched as people or cars passed her by while she faintly hummed along to the song that played.

MOOD: Dull COMPANY: No One HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 4:17 pm
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆◇ ◆
THEME

User Image
♛It had been somewhat amusing to go forth with their race only to have it end in a tie, their speeds matched like no one would truly expect. Their physiques were quite different, the amazon figure she presented to the world took away the intimidation factor from his own, with slim built muscles packing a firm definition throughout his whole body. The veins, the muscle, the shape of his silhouette, it was all well made and toughed out by years of physical training, giving and receiving blows to his exterior. A beautiful outershell to a generally blunt man with cold traits and a deep sense of humility, the last item being thrown out the window only when challenging the Siren as she was seen by himself as a worthy foe. Fortunately enough, now would be a time to hang with her without that intense air of competition, to know her a bit more, to be far more relaxed, it felt good to the somber male.

Arriving at the scene of Cine, Vermont came up wearing nothing but a black outfit. He was wearing black shirt without a single logo on it, the volume of his muscles clear and the thick veins pumping on his arm and neck after the short sleeve's end. Lower from that piece of clothing, black skinny jeans and a pair of well maintained shoes. Coming from his right pocket, underneath his shirt and into his ears were white earphones blocking out all sounds, the banging music it was playing allowed him to keep focus on every step taken and not mind the world around much. His eyes would only look around for full detail when in search of Mi-Yeong, finding her humming along to some probably good music and wearing clothes he could only consider as stylish, as the hipster waves were coming back around, and top notch designs were enforcing that particular kind of look. The male would take great care as he approached her from out of her view, careful not to be seen until only a few steps away from her, enough to get her attention now but far enough to not get caught on a fist swinging his direction in case she got scared by his sudden appearance, activating her fight or flight reactions. Once her reaction passed, the male would ask, "Hey, how you're doing? Thought I would be fine comin' on time but guess you wanted to beat me on that" ,jokingly, he referenced their usual competition, hands inside of his pockets and back straight, face neutral as always.♛

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: $1,000
[quote="Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2018 10:00 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

As a few minutes went by, Mi-Yeong almost seemed entranced by the music. It was a good escape route for things that troubled her mind, so using it as a way to kill time was no different. Nothing really seemed to grab her attention until she saw a dark figure in the peripheral of her vision. Instantly, her eyes wiped over only to see Vermont standing before her. " Oh..! Hey! " She gently pulled the earbuds out of her ears, and then wrapped the headphones around her hands just to slip them back into her pocket along with her phone. Although he was a fairly blunt man, he sure did like to joke around. A faint smirk rolled over to her lips as she gave him a slight nudge with her elbow. " Well, I gotta beat you at something. Heh, but I was already out and about, so I haven't been here too long. " The half-siren soon slowly walked to way towards the inside of the theater, before she stood in line for the movie tickets. They haven't really decided on what movie to see, but she was honestly going to leave that up to him. Anything was fine with her, so long as she had some nice buttery popcorn to go with it.

" Sooo... was there anything you were wanting to particularly see? Nothing's really caught my eye, but I'm down to watch whatever. " There was a multitude of cinemas to pick from. It ranged from romance, sci-fi, horror, action, and comedy. Since there were already a good amount of people in front of them, they'd have plenty of time before it was their turn to buy tickets. " Gosh, I haven't been to the theaters in so long... It feels like an eternity... " Back in Korea, she hadn't been to the movies many times. There were times she went with some track members, but her mental state wasn't in the best of places at the time. Either that or her uncle demanded for her to be home right after school for forced studio session. In full honesty, some of those highschool memories were pretty fuzzy. She almost felt as if she were a ghost just passing by and observing people the whole day. Each new day was just a new lashing against the back of her legs. Just thinking about it almost made her scar marks feel fresh.Ugh! Why was she thinking about this now. She ran away to a whole other country, yet her mind still stayed back at home. It was ridiculously irritating. A silent sigh escaped from her before she dug into her pocket to pull money out from her wallet. " Here. " Sliding the money for her ticket into Vermont's hand, she then pointed her thumb towards the concessions stand. " Get my ticket, and I'll get snacks! " With that said, the woman scurried over to buy popcorn and drinks for the two of them.

MOOD: Neutral COMPANY: Vermont HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Sat Aug 25, 2018 10:58 pm
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
THEME

User Image
♛Observing intently, Vermont kept himself quiet as she reacted to his arrival in the expected surprised manner, his eyes merely trailing her movements as Mi-Yeong began to organize herself. Putting her phone away into her pocket, along with a wrapped up set of earbuds, she rose from her seat and replied to his joking comment, causing a light smile to form from his clear lips the remaining time she spent talking, informing him that she had been there for a little while, walking around before reaching the destination. Internally, he questioned why she had done that, wondering about the activites prior to their encounter. But no matter, it was time to focus on their hang out together and enjoy the movies, whatever cinematographic creation they wanted to watch. Like that, Vermont walked right beside the Siren as they made way to the insides of the theater. Once in, and waiting in line, the disciplined human's orbs took a good look around the structure, it was all too new for him and yet, felt nice, it was good to interact with a friend and not the usual strangers from the bar. Being so chilled came at the price of friendship, so much that Mi-Yeong and himself were only friends because of an off day for him, causing a different approach from his normal patterns.

"That's a good question, I have no idea on what to choose... Been too long since my last time in one of these" ,he stated sincerely, looking around at all the options of movies they could attend to. The variety was grand, but that only made it worse to decide on what he wanted to experience. With his head pondering about the subject, the male was slightly caught off guard by sudden money being left on his hands. He gazed down to the girl, just in time to listen to her leaving all the responsibility of taking their tickets for them at the end of the line. Basically, to decide the movie they were going to watch. Surely, it was a bit of a weight to choose on something the other person was leaving entirely on your hands, the light fear of deciding on something the individual would not be so down with, but despite all those things, Vermont was an assertive man and went with it. When the time came and Mi-Yeong was busy getting the food, the quiet man bought tickets to a film that apparently mixed sci-fi, horror and action well, fine entertainment for them.

With tickets held firmly on his hand, Vermont went over to a comfortable corner in wait for the Siren. The moment he stood still, turned towards the general public, he slipped the tickets down into his pocket and took the opportunity to warm both of his hands in their respective pockets, exposing well the definition on his arms as he arched back lightly. Cracking his back a little, the young male felt better, more adapted to move, gazing around the entire scenario with the usual blank expression. In the back of his mind, was the question of what was going down with his work, if people needed help or anything of the sort, but after a few favors done and great job made, the manager allowed himself to take a little time off. And of course, spend it wisely this time around, with someone he had pleasure talking with.♛

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: $1,000
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2018 11:33 pm
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

After making her quick little escape from the ticket line, Mi-Yeong hopped into another one, the strong scent of freshly popped popcorn with butter filled her senses. " Maybe I should've ate first... " Pigging out on movie theater snacks wasn't the best option, but with an empty stomach that demanded to eat and devour, she had little choice. Besides, she actually had money to spend, so spending a little more today wouldn't be harsh on her wallet. While the line progressed slowly, her eyes scanned the menu rather thoroughly. They didn't have much, but all the half-siren needed was something to keep her afloat so she wouldn't be a ravenous creature by the time dinner rolled around. She must've been stuck in thought for a while because by the time she checked back into reality, it was her turn! Boy, her mind was getting distracted easily lately... Maybe it was from the lack of her meds that caused her brain to wander too much? Who knew. The clerk must've been trying to get an order out of her for a little bit before Mi-Yeong finally heard a "Ma'am..? Are you alright?" Blinking a few times, she finally gave a rather slow nod as a faint flushed pink hue came across her cheeks. This was...embarrassing to say the least...

" Y-Yeah... My bad. Two medium popcorns, two medium drinks and an order of nachos... " Now she felt the anxiety creeping in, but she fought it back as she slid over the money for the food. She repeatedly thought to herself that everything was okay, and that all she needed was a bite to eat -- that's all. That everything would be normal once they sat down and watched the movie. After receiving her change back, the half-siren took a couple side steps to the side and waited for them to come back with her food, which came quicker than expected. She gave the worker a little nod as thanks before she turned on her heels and made her way over to her company, who was standing in a corner nearby.

" Here. ", Mi-Yeong said softly as she handed over the his portion. She got the nachos for herself, but if Vermont wanted some, then she'd be willing to share. Her eyes then glanced down to his pockets with some curiosity. " So what movie did ya get? " Since the dark-haired male was in charge of the movie selection, she was trying to guess what kind of movie themes he was interested in. Besides having a strong interest in fitness, his bar, and family, everything else -- the small details -- were a complete mystery to her! However, she could say the same to herself. Mi-Yeong hadn't really disclosed much about herself or past. Hell, she barely revealed that she could talk until that one semi-drunken night that the trio had during their first meeting. Even though he said he wasn't upset about it on that night, her anxious mind still held doubts. As the two walked to their designated movie room, Mi-Yeong was pleased that they were able to find some decent seats.

MOOD: Mentally Distracted & Hungry COMPANY: Vermont HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2018 2:56 pm
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
THEME

User Image
♛Staying relaxed at the corner he had chosen for himself, Vermont waited patiently until Mi-Yeong returned with the goodies, two popcorns of medium size, a couple of drinks that went accordingly and also, to his curiosity, a portion of delicious looking nachos. The male couldn't remember the last time he had eaten one of those, but the discipline within fought back with his needs and prevented him from being as bold as to ask for some of that portion. Eyes targeted the items that were really for him, one popcorn and one drink, and veiny hands went out to grab hold of them carefully. Slowly bringing the things back into his close range, the young fighter looked up to the Siren as she asked him what movie had he chosen for them. Of course, he would have to tell her what movie it was but the social instincts just yelled into his mind that his choice had been strange for a couple of friends to enjoy, in the situation they were in. Perhaps even a romantical choice would've been better to make full use of their time, but alas, such was not the case and they had to move. "I got a thriller kind of movie for us, if that's alright wit' ya" ,deep voice spoke up, stating what was waiting for them inside the room with a humongous screen to light content and inspirations into their minds.

Now, going side by side with the Siren to the movie room selected for them, Vermont was starting to feel eager to watch the movie, whatever quality it was. The sentiment could not been seen through his expressions, as usual, but there was a glow in his eyes that just revealed that being back into a movie theatre was an experience he was enjoying quite a lot. Especially with such a comfortable company along with him. The scene was only made better as they encountered favorable seats for their activity and sat down, one beside the other, and organized their food in a way that best suited their wishes. Not knowing how Mi-Yeong was during these kinds of events, his hand holding the drink went over to the side, leaving it in a cup holder installed in the seat's arm rest. Then, he placed the popcorn right between his legs, on top of his muscular legs, on the lap. Chilled, the darkened individual leaned back against his chair, letting his entire body all nice and relaxed. With one arm already reaching into the bag and grabbing some of the popcorn, the one resting besides Mi-Yeong was kept lightly gripping the arm rest, exposing onto her side view the definition of his forearms and some of his biceps, the veins as thick as they were naturally, made strong and apparent by years of training and conditioning. With that pose and consuming delicious popcorn, there was nothing else that he could ask for on that moment. Calmly, he merely waited for the movie to start.♛

𝔐𝔬𝔫𝔢𝔶 ℭ𝔬𝔲𝔫𝔱: $ 993
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2018 12:41 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

Hearing that Vermont had picked a thriller movie brought a small smile to Mi-Yeong's face. She was honestly down to watch anything, but this movie seemed pretty interesting! She felt like it was a good pick since the two haven't been out to a theater in a long while. She wasn't sure why he never went more often -- maybe due to his job as a bar manager? For her, she just never really had anyone to go with. Going to the movies alone was fine, but it didn't seem too common. There always either seemed to be pairs or bigger groups. Besides, sometimes going to the theaters alone was...boring, to say the least. No one to talk about it with when it ended, or anything. At least now, she'd have someone to watch a movie with! " Hmm, not bad! Let's see how it is. " The half-siren said as she popped a few kernels of salty, buttery popcorn into her mouth.

As soon as they made it to a pair of seats, Mi-Yeong went ahead and got herself situated, placing her drink into one of the armrest's cup holders and leaned back, comfortably in her cushioned movie seat. This theater didn't seem to have the fancy reclining seats, but it was still comfy to sit in, nonetheless. A small minor detail that the young woman appreciated. After their race, Mi-Yeong took the time to actually work out once she had clocked out of work. She must've went a bit overboard with her routine since her whole body felt sore as s**t. Some of her muscles were tender, especially her quads. She was lucky that she could even move around good enough to go out! Maybe her determination to win a race against the tall male took over her better judgment, pushing her over the edge a bit. She definitely was a competitive woman around him. It was kind of like a fun game that the two played -- who could one up the other?

For a short while, the huge screen at the front of the room only played previews and advertisements, but once the dim lights grew darker, that's when she knew the movie would start. The title screen slowly rose up as the loud orchestra began to play along with it. With her eyes fixated on the screen, Mi-Yeong didn't even look at Vermont while she gently nudged his arm with her elbow before offering up her nachos. She noticed him eyeing them before they sat down, so she would share if he really was craving some cheesy deliciousness. Having snacks and watching a film was honestly a good way for the half-siren to be distracted from her own mind. It gave her something to focus on rather than have her brain run rampant along with her thoughts.

MOOD: Neutral COMPANY: Vermont HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:
Sorry for the shitty post ;;

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2018 2:50 pm
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
THEME

User Image
♛The lights went low, darkness covering the whole room as only the light rays produced by the machine behind each and every person sitting eagerly to watch the movie shone through. It was comfortable to be sitting there without a single worry within his head, letting all troubles and responsibilities go away from his mind as the production began working its magic on the big screen ahead of them. Focused on what his eyes were now capturing in the somber ambience, Vermont was caught a tad off guard by an abrupt nudge to his arm by the Siren companion sat right beside him. Turning his face before actually taking a look at the female, caught up on what was on the bright screen, the human with a pale complexion gazed down at the offered portion of nachos. 'hmm, she must have been aware of me starin' back there, oh hell' ,he complained to himself, not satisfied in not being as subtle as he tended to be. Perhaps being with someone who was not only a considerable friend, but also an energetic soul, made the fighter feel somewhat more expressive than usual, letting slip through his self control the desire for nachos. A tad bit sheepish, his hand went over to the food and took only small quantity from it, just enough to satisfy him well and leave plenty for Mi-Yeong to enjoy.

As the movie progressed, it was quite the ride. The mixture of genres just mashed into a single creation made for one interesting sight for those pupils that hadn't been infront of the big screen in ages. Barely moving throughout the whole thing, Vermont was one of the silent types even in adrenaline pumped scenes and outstanding visual effects, along with a superb soundtrack and charismatic characters that made you feel as if they were real, living out on the world unbeliavable adventures and discovering creatures beyond anyone's imagination. That sort of feeling would stay deep within Vermont, as a way to keep motivated during an exercise or trip somewhere, when vacation time came around from the Captain's Deck. Everyone, including the manager, deserved some good time off once in a while, after paying much worthy service to the business. Still, the young man was aware that that he was seeing was not real, and that would cause moments of distraction from the production only to gaze from person to person around the room or to take a look at the Siren, to see her reactions and determine if her time was being appreciated there or not. These moments would last mere seconds before the male went back to watching the movie.

After more than a hour passed of the cinematographic masterpiece, Vermont witnessed the credits roll in and stood there, sat comfortably and slowly making the steps back into the real world. This would be aided by the people around them rising from their seats and heading out of the movie room, alone, in couples or in a small group or two. In due time, so would Vermont and Mi-Yeong walk out, his hands placed inside of his pockets as the drink and popcorn had been consumed during the movie and whatever was left was now thrown into a thrash bin, located near the room's exit. Cracking his neck and nonchalantly releasing a phew right through his neutral facial expression, his enchantingly light colored eyes fell upon the Siren to see if she would react in some way to what they had seen and share insights, any commentaries on the movie and its script.♛

OCC: All good, mate
Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 12:02 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

For a random movie, it was actually pretty good! The whole plot kept the half-siren on the edge of her seat. Her eyes brightened up in awe during one of the fight scenes as all the moves seemed so flawless. Of course, the whole movie was just fiction, but Mi-Yeong would have paid good money just to watch someone fight with so much grace and skill. It was kind of like watching ballerinas dance...if their dancing was the waltz of fists and the tango of strong legs. The whole scene entranced her until the next one came about. Overall, she enjoyed the movie as a whole. Hell, she might even buy the DVD whenever it came out in stores. It seemed like a worthy buy to her. The rest of the time, Mi-Yeong spent it munching away at her popcorn and nachos, taking a few swigs from her drink every now and then. It wasn't a huge meal, but it was substantial enough to keep her satisfied until dinner.

As the ending credits made their way onto the screen, with a dramatic soundtrack trailing behind it, the lights slowly returned and everyone else that was in the room with them began to shuffle out of their seats. With a grin on her face, the woman stretched releasing a light groan before she started to gather up her things and trash. " That was pretty good! What did you think? The fight scene was the best~ " Honestly, she felt a lot better after watching the whole film. She didn't feel like her mind was clouded over with other pestering thoughts. It was actually clear, for the time being. However, she knew those thoughts would return once again right when the night ended and when she returned home. Oh well. That would be future Mi-Yeong's problem. While the day was still young, she wanted to go out and do something else. However, whether or not Vermont would join her was the real question. Honestly, she wanted to go drink. Whether or not he had joined her was up to him. It probably wasn't well known to anyone -- since she barely had anyone to speak to -- but she usually made trips to the bar downtown...frequently. It wasn't something she was proud of, but what else was she supposed to do? So far, her life for the past few weeks had been: wake up, go jogging, go to work, go to the bar, and the finally going home in the late hours of night. It was...kinda sad actually. Mi-Yeong didn't like turning to alcohol almost every night, but the atmosphere at the bar was good! It was positive, fun, and bright. Everything that she felt like she was missing back at home.

As the two exited the movie room, the half-siren's dark brown eyes glanced up to the tall, dark-haired male with a slight smirk on her face. " In the mood for a couple drinks? There's this bar near here that's pretty good. Not sure if it rivals your bar, but it's a close second for me. " Her arms crossed over each other slightly as she waited for a response from the man. Maybe they could make up for their tied race with a bit of a drinking challenge. From their first time drinking together, they both seemed to have a high tolerance for alcohol, so the game to her felt adequate for the duo. " If ya don't want to come, that's fine. I wouldn't want to be out-drank by a petite half-siren either~ " Mi-Yeong gave a slight chuckle before she gave a tiny shrug of her shoulders. The two always found something to be competitive about. It was all in good fun, however! The thought of a new challenge at every interaction seemed like a fun game to play. Something that could give her some more brightness in her life. Something exciting to do or look forward to.

MOOD: Mellow COMPANY: Vermont HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

Enlightened Savagery

PostPosted: Thu Aug 30, 2018 11:31 am
𝒱𝔢𝔯𝔪𝔬𝔫𝔱 𝐻𝔲𝔤𝔥𝔢𝔰
ℭ𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔞𝔦𝔫'𝔰 𝔡𝔢𝔠𝔨 𝔐𝔞𝔫𝔞𝔤𝔢𝔯
THEME

User Image
"Movie was nice, mate, felt good to watch somethin' this good after all this time, and the fight scene was bloody outstanding" ,he stated nonchalantly, looking down at the Siren after she commented on what they had just seen. Still, the day had yet to reach its end and time was something they had plenty of on their hands, perhaps it would be good to go out and do some other activity, find a new challenge for them to compete with one another and hope for a winner this time around. The fact they had tied the last opportunity, on the run, was amazing. To believe both would have the same speed up to the very last step and managed to keep alive that fire, the heat to take the top spot in their personal list. No wonder that, as if reading Vermont's clouded mind, Mi-Yeong then invited him out to have some drinks and actually challenged his alcohol resistance with somewhat of a smug attitude, having her arms crossed over the other, chuckling and shrugging him off of her shoulders in the brief moment of silence he made while processing the Siren's timing for the request. "Since when did I become a petite half-fishy fishy, ay? Haven't even taken a swig and you already speaking nonsense" ,the male jockingly retorted back to the woman, claiming that he was the out-drinking half siren she talked of, turning the argument against her for fun.

Cracking his neck and letting off some internal steam along with the snapping sound, Vermont took a lilttle moment of pondering, hands inside his pockets and eyes distant, to calculate on the chances of everything if they chose to go out and drink their livers away. Oblivious to the outings the Siren was having almost every day to her local bar, he became confident that victory was only a matter of time in this situation. Of course, this came from 'training', taking a drink or two down the hatch from hour to hour as he managed the place and things were running smoothly. Not enough to get himself wasted beyond control, as that would mean his behind getting fired from the Captain's Deck, but more than the right amount to keep his body resistant to the poisonous substance that people loved and sought out for help in times of personal need. "The Deck is the number one spot, mate, no doubt about it. No place offers as much, but whatever, alright? I'm down for a drink, can't wait to see a Siren get so wasted she gets aquaphobic" ,His neutral expression shifted on that moment, offering a slight smirk straight to her face. Not only he kept the competition down in this last phrase, feeling like he was starting to lose the humble side of him with her, Vermont claimed the Deck was the best in whatever way he saw better, unable to be so bold as to claim it was just generally the best. The real truth was that it offered much more than other places, considering the drinks, the food, and above all else, the sweet dancing that warmed up the lonely drunks and bachelors that came around. Hard to say if dancing was truly the maximum offered in the most reclusive spaces within the building. In any case, there was an eagerness to follow Mi-Yeong to the spot she knew, as drinking with not only a challenger, but a pleasant person was a good way to wrap the day after a few hours. Interacting over their usual taunts to one another, the couple made way to the club, aiming to have some fun, compete and have their faces blasted with alcohol.♛

{{Exit}}

Cho-Cho Twai

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2018 11:52 am
User Image
Mi-Yeong Nam

" The Mute Siren "
Outfit

Their little pretend arguments were more than amusing to Mi-Yeong. Frankly, she quite enjoyed the friendly competition. It kept their budding friendship more exciting and unpredictable. Fun surprises were the best in her opinion! A hearty laugh came from the Siren as she nudged him once again with her elbow. " It's not nonsense, V. It's just pure facts. Buuut, I do suppose you have a slight advantage -- you are a bar manager, after all! " A little smirk came forth before she started to walk towards the direction of Neon Lights. It was close by since it was also in Downtown Soleil. It wouldn't have been too far of a walk for the two, not that a good walk would do anything to the fit couple. Hell, she was surprised that she hadn't turned their little commute to get s**t-faced into a mini race first! Maybe on their next little adventure...

Hearing Vermont brag about his bar didn't seem too surprising, but it was kind of out of his normal personality -- at least from the one she had seen. He was usually more neutral in tone and expression, but lately he seemed to show a tiny bit more emotion than usual. Perhaps he just hadn't been too comfortable and was just now starting to open up? Mi-Yeong wouldn't say anything about it though. The Siren wouldn't want him to turtle himself back up into his shell. Besides, if they were gonna be good friends, he didn't have to be so stoic around her as much. His little self-boasts actually added onto their playful banter pretty well. " Aquaphobic? Please~ I'm pretty sure you'd get so wasted that you're not gonna want to step foot into a bar ever again. But we'll see! Only time and alcohol will tell. "

- Exit to Neon Lights -

MOOD: Excited COMPANY: Vermont HOUSE: 1418 Doux Housing District OOC:

Enlightened Savagery

Cho-Cho Twain

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items