Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2021 2:57 pm
x
x
x
x
ωєםиєsםαч, נαиυαяч ②иם

םαч ③ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

☾☼ ιи-яρ םαчs sιиcє ℓ.σ. σρєиєם: ☼☽
םαч ④⑤①
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑦ םαчs )

PostPosted: Wed Mar 02, 2022 4:30 pm
User Image

User Image
                                        Location : Grocery Store | Company : Ambrose and nosy people | Mood : Panicked | Residence : 1220 Pasadena | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Architect and child | Status : Single and too young | OOC : --

"I am banning karaoke from here on. I was sure they would kick us out because it sounded like something was dying." He admits gravely as he lifts Ambrose up and sets him into the seat of the cart. Just because he wanted them to have some fun today, he took them to sing at a karaoke place. Ambrose had picked the loudest, most obnoxious song ever and nearly screamed it into the microphone. No, he most certainly did not want to know what the fox says. Because according to Ambrose, the fox only speaks in banshee screams! "You were bad a lot." The child nods in agreement, as if the problem that Vincent was referring to is himself. "I sung my songs great, thank you." Ignoring Vincent, Ambrose starts making plane noises as he flies one of his newer models around in circles. "Great talk." he gives the kid an eyeroll and a noogie which ends in Ambrose crashing the tip of the plane into his ear, causing a whole scene where he is wrestling the child's hands to stop the repeated assault of his face with the plane.

Eventually they get back on track with Ambrose holding the shopping list in hand, sounding out the words as he reads what they need to Vincent. His plane has been abandoned in his pocket, a wing sticking out while the rest of the plane makes his pocket look warped. They are able to get their groceries in relative peace before they have to pull their cart over to the side when Ambrose manages to get a papercut and decides to cry his eyes out about a tiny bit of blood dribbling from the cut on his little finger. "Shh shh, you're okay, it's okay." He does his best to ignore the stares of judgement as he lifts the crying child from the cart to hold in his arms and gently bounce. Something that used to work when Ambrose was 2, and hasn't worked since he turned 4. The plane is digging into his abdomen uncomfortably, and the shopping list is sure to be crumbled with tear stains and snot by now, but he manages to get the child to stop screaming bloody murder at least. he can handle the quiet sobbing and incomprehensible words being spoken into his shoulder. "I know you hate seeing blood bud, but it probably stopped already yeah?"

He almost feels guilt for the child developing a complex over it. But it isn't like he had meant to cut his hand that one time. But it was enough to need stitches, and Ambrose spent the whole car ride crying about how he didn't want Uncle Vincent to die. It wasn't until the hundredth time he's explained that it was just a cut, and was completely bandaged, that the child stopped sobbing about it. Ever since, whenever he sees any kind of blood, he immediately starts to panic and is almost inconsolable, even when it is his own and only from something like a tiny papercut.

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2022 11:56 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ④тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑤③
( ① чєαя, ② мσитнs, ②⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2022 8:03 am
User Image
User Image

Damen walked through the aisles of the supermarket as he recounted his grocery list in his head. Preferably he would have kept focusing on his work but he couldn't skip his weekly grocery trip. As downtrodden as the demon felt since Mark left him and went on a trip elsewhere, he needed to eat and he was running out of bath and shower supplies so he needed to restock those as well. With a light sigh the Asian man walked into the aisle where they sold shampoo and bath soaps and looked at what was for offer. In general he used the same type, but sometimes they had something new and Damen would try it out to see if he liked it enough to switch.

He had just picked up his usual shampoo and soap, as there were no new ones this time, when he heard a commotion coming from the other side. Curiously the man walked towards the sound of excitement and looked at what was going on. When he looked at the nearby boards, he realized that the supermarket was discounting almost half of its products just for today. It ranged from drinks and snacks to care products and animal products. Damen looked at the animal products and hummed a bit. Perhaps he ought to look for a pet now Mark is gone. His ex partner leaving had left him with a now very quiet house and it unnerved him.

His ponderings were interrupted when he spotted something unusual from the corner of his eyes though. Turning fully to see what had caught his attention, he saw one man in the midst of the crowd that looked anything but excited. They looked uncomfortable to put it mildly. Curious as it was, Damen couldn't just walk away. What if they were in trouble? The demon walked to the pale man, spreading the crowd a bit with a friendly tap for passage as he did, and stopped nearby. "Excuse me, sir. Are you alright?" he asked, worried that something was up that could cause the other male problems.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

[Home : 1402 Doux]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Grocery Store] xxx

[With : A new face] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

OOC: Words Words xxx

"Damen Speaking"
Quotes: xxx

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

The Committee Staff Vampire

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dragon Ouragan

PostPosted: Thu Apr 07, 2022 7:07 pm
Rhun Tolihzeh

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower
≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎≎

Today he was going to be brave and take another step towards independence. Not that it mattered too terribly much, since he would always have Armin around, but it was nice to know that if something ever happened to Armin (like a broken bone that needed some time to heal, anything more serious was something he could not bear to think of) he would be prepared to fend for the both of them. ”At least I am not worrying about coupons, that would be much too much to work with this first time.” Maybe if some other customer helped him out a bit, he could pay for their groceries? Or would that be too ostentatious? Well, he would figure it out once he got there. As soon as he crossed the threshold into the store, he pulled out his phone and launched the store navigator app. All it did was tell him where he could find stuff, but at least it didn’t roll its eyes when he asked about yet another item. He had only gotten a few of the meager items on the list when he heard a ruckus starting to surround him. The most recent mental image he had of the layout was not affording him any exits. But there had to be an escape, for his sake. Barely halfway through his scan and already he could not hear his own clicks. His heart began to race. Now he was completely blind and about to be mobbed. He felt people pushing up against him, driving him further into the thronging mob. He wanted to curl in on himself, but then he might get trampled. Free, he had to break free of this crushing death. But which way to salvation? His back came sharply into contact with a wall but still people pressed against him. What hint of color his countenance may have once possessed drained completely, his heart felt like it was going to burst from his chest, his breath came so fast and ragged he felt he might hyperventilate and/or faint, his whole body was shaking like a leaf, and he could feel his fangs starting to extend. Over the din he heard someone ask if someone was alright. He didn’t know who was asking or who they were asking, but he was gonna answer. ”Help! Being crushed. Can’t breathe. Can’t see.” He was certain if he wasn’t rescued in the next moment, he would end up dead. Or worse: the fangs would come out and he would frenzy.

My Associates: No one Wearing: Disposition: DYING Bloodlust: 25% Rumors of the Court:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Sat Apr 09, 2022 4:42 am
User Image
User Image

It didn’t take long for the man to answer him and even though the answer was rushed, he understood him. Their words ‘can’t see’ and the situation at hand, Damen assumed for now the man actually couldn’t see. If he was wrong he would find out later. But for now the important thing was to get them out of here. "Don’t worry, let me guide you out of this area. I’ll place a hand on your back to guide you." he said calmly, keeping his voice gentle as he warned them for his coming touch, before he placed a hand on their back so he could steer them a bit. The grocery store still had calmer areas around the products that weren’t discounted.

The demon gently put pressure on the man’s back, hoping they would understand his guidance, and if they walked with him, brought them to a spot with the usual crowd which was not that many people in one place at all. "There aren’t that many people here. This should be safer. Take your time to take a breather." he said and advised. "Are you alright? Or would you want me to lead you to the cashier and outside?" he asked then, as it came to mind that perhaps they wouldn’t want to stay inside this building now people were rushing to discount products. It was funny how crazy some people got over saving a few extra bucks. Damen hadn’t picked up all he needed but he could always return later and he got the most needed items.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

User Image

[Where : Grocery Shop] xxx

[With : A new face] xxx

[Thinking : Are they truly blind or can’t see due to some panic attack? I better get them to a safer place so they won’t get pushed or worse.] xxx

"Damen Speaking"

Dragon Ouragan

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Dragon Ouragan

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2022 9:43 am
Rhun Tolihzeh

☆═━┈┈━═☆
My Letter of Introduction I Am A Dhampir Vocals: Sample My Residence: 1516 Lumiere Marital Status: Widower

For half a second he forgot every word he knew in English, but feeling a firm hand on his back reassured him someone was in control. As soon as he felt the pressure, he attempted to go where he thought he was being guided, but he wasn’t entirely sure he had gathered enough wits to be reading this right. Eventually he felt he was somewhere a bit more free and he didn’t feel the pressure on his back anymore. After the man acknowledged they were in fact in a less busy area, he leaned over, hands on his knees and took many deep breaths. After three or four minutes his breath came steadily and his fangs had retreated to their hiding space. Reassured he would not scare away his savior, he straightened back up and looked the man square…a few inches over his left shoulder. ”I’m fine now, thank you. I’m legally blind, you see, but so long as I can hear, I can still get around. Unfortunately I could not hear clearly in all of that commotion. I get a touch panicky when I can’t sense my surroundings.” He refrained from mentioning the fact that he had also been afraid he might go full frenzy vampire if he had stayed in that stressful a situation for much longer. ”If you don’t mind, may I stick with you a while yet, at least until I can get out and my friend picks me up? If you still have some shopping to do, I would be happy to tag along. Technically I need to finish shopping as well, but I can always ask my friend to come back later.” He had made such a scene before, he really needed to act the perfect gentleman to make up for it. Besides, he had full intention of paying for the man’s groceries, as a gesture of thanks.

My Associates: Stranger Wearing: Disposition: Relieved Bloodlust: 10% Rumors of the Court:
☆═━┈┈━═☆

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 1:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

When he felt that the man moved with his guidance, he had carefully steered them to a more calm area. Since he couldn’t be sure if they were comfortable with too prolonged contact, the demon had removed his hand when they had steered clear. He waited patiently for the man to regain his breath, not wanting to just leave them to their fate now, and smiled when they turned to face him. Of course he soon learned that they couldn’t see that, but that was ok. "I had a guess, but I wasn’t sure. Either way it looked like you could use some help." he said with a gentle tone to his voice. "I’m glad you are feeling a bit better, that must have been a terrifying experience so suddenly." he added. Though still concerned, he was relieved to see they had calmed down.

He listened to the man's request before he nodded but he soon corrected himself and confirmed vocally. "Of course, no problem, I still need some items, yes. If you feel it will be alright for you then I will help with the groceries." he agreed. "Just let me know what you need and I will guide you there. I can try and come up with a route that helps us both finish our shopping." he said with a light chuckle. He already knew what he needed, so he could guide the other male along with him as well. It wasn’t how he had expected to spend his time today, but he wasn’t against it. Despite what most thought of his people, he would never leave someone hanging.

User Image

[Where : Grocery Shop] xxx

[With : Pellumb] xxx

[Thinking : Words Words] xxx

"Damen Speaking"

Dragon Ouragan

-

-

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2022 2:29 pm
x
x
x
x
тнυяsםαч, נαиυαяч ②④тн

םαч ④ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦③
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑧ םαчs )

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2022 11:28 am
User Image
User Image

User Image
                                        tab Location : Grocery Store | Company : Castielle on the phone | I am feeling : Like I am in hell | Residence : 1513 Lumiere Housing District | Profile : Here
                                        Occupation : Soleil Librarian | Status : Single | OOC : --

When he got up this morning, he went into the restroom to wash his face and brush his teeth, but it felt like he was on autopilot. After he went back inside, he only worked an hour more before he was told to go home early because he looked like crap. Fair. They weren't wrong, as he's pretty sure he was so out of it that he was putting books upside down on the shelves. At least he had the mind to save Saeyong's phone number after his ridiculous text message. And today, well he's off and he finds he doesn't know what to do with himself. He came home and sat in his room on his bed, turning the ring over in his fingers. As if staring at it would give him all the answers. One person asking a simple question entirely blew him out of commission. He hasn't thought about the old days with Masumi where they were fooling around in secret, only able to give gloved touches and never able to do more than that for a long time. Most days they couldn't even kiss for fear of one hurting the other. The ache never stopped, but he could get by without thinking of the good times. It was easier to let go if he remembered being a monster instead. He should have known that wouldn't last.

Eventually he found himself in his kitchen with a glass in his hand and water running down his throat. It's probably his second glass of water, but after yesterday he feels parched. It expels a lot of his own energy to use that cursed ability, and he used it twice in one go. So he is definitely feeling it today. Standing in the middle of his kitchen alone, the silence hangs heavy on his heart. He rubs at his chest like it will make the hurt go away, before he reaches into the pocket of his sweatpants to pull out his ringing phone. "Castielle."[/b

He hears a hum on the other end before he's given a sleepy hello. "You sound hoarse today, are you getting rest?" The man sets the glass down carefully onto the counter, minding his strength, before he follows the rim with his fingers. "Mhm, I was at the help desk yesterday." The laugh he gets for his little joke doesn't get rid of the ache, but it at least puts a balm over the hurt to soothe it a little bit. He did that. He made that laugh happen.
                                        "More talking than you are used to I imagine. How is the library? Sumi-nii has been asking if you are enjoying the librarian life yet." His heart skips at the mention of Masumi asking about him, but it only wipes away that balm when he remembers that it doesn't mean anything. He just cares about Avi being happy, while also being entirely blind to how much he is hurting.

"It's good." He hears the man give another chuckle, his amusement coloring his voice as he speaks fondly through the phone. It's…nice to hear Castielle speak to him with fondness instead of hate and disgust like he used to. "Man of many words, my older brother Octavius ladies and gents. But I guess good is better than bad. I really hope you can be happy there. You are always welcome to my terf should you end up hating it there. Would be nice to have someone else around." He appreciates the offer, even though they both know it is something he will never take up. Yet he finds himself speaking again anyways, surprising himself by how much he means and wishes for it. "You could always visit as well." Rejection is expected, he knows his brothers and his ex-boyfriend have their own lives back home. What isn't expected however, was the earnest response he gets.

"That does sound like a nice idea actually. It would be good to take a break. Bug you for a while. We have so much to catch up on and make up for." He stands up straight at the admission, for a moment forgetting his own misery at the prospect of seeing someone familiar again. But before he can open his mouth to talk and ask when, Castielle speaks again and his breath instantly stills. "Mhm, it's Avi-nii. Want to talk to him?" He already knows, he caught the tail end of the reply, the way Masumi's voice pitches up when he realizes who it is, earnestly asking if Castielle wouldn't mind taking up a little of his call time. He starts to say Castielle's name to make up some excuse to go, but the phone is passed and he hears Masumi's voice give a greeting. He doesn't say anything at first, not really sure what to say right now. His gaze falls on the ring he slipped on his finger last night. He wasn't ready to part with it and ended up falling asleep with it wrapped around his finger. It isn't until Masumi is calling his name again with concern that he speaks up finally.

"Sorry, still half asleep." Masumi chuckles, the sound piercing his chest as he closes his eyes and swallows the bile in his throat. He can do this. This is easy. "It's okay. I am sure adjusting has had you feeling wiped. How is the library?" He makes his usual noncommittal noise, the one he gives as a pass for okay because that is safer than his voice right now. He doesn't trust what he will say right now. As far as Masumi knows, they are on good terms. It isn't like they aren't, he just…needs more space than he realized initially. "Ah, I miss that about you. Man of action. I think I just miss you in general, it's been so bizarre without you here." That stings harder than he thought, because he has to bite back all his I loveyouiloveyouiloveyou instincts and try not to snap because he feels like he might break down right now. It is probably an objectively terrible idea to grab for his glass like a lifeline. "How is Carter?" He sounds bitter, even to his own ears, but it is better than the begging and desperation he so badly wants to do. Masumi notices, he can tell by the saddened tone he responds in. Can tell that they are just not there yet. That Avi isn't at that point where he sits comfortably yet. "He's good. We're good. We picked the earrings which cut off my ability already, so it's been an experience." And just like that, the glass cracks in his hand, shattering under his grip as he tries not to hyperventilate. No ability means touching is allowed. Touching means…means Carter can have all the things Avi dreamed of but could never take. He expects to be angry, to start losing his temper because it just isn't fair. But he's surprised by the slump of his shoulders and the drip of tears down his face instead. As he looks down at his bleeding hand, blood coating the ring and dripping to the floor, the tears fall into the red, mixing with it. Everything he loves always gets drenched in the blood of his mistakes. He's not sure why he laughs, his bloody hand lifting so he can rest the back of it against his forehead. "That is great. I'm happy for you." Masumi doesn't sound convinced and almost worried as he starts to ask about the sound of the glass breaking, but Avi cuts him off and asks to finish his call with Castielle. They give their rushed farewells and Castielle takes the phone again as Avi holds back his sobs. "Avi? Masumi said he heard glass breaking." Blood drips onto the floor as the glass keeping his wounds open cuts him more with every shift of his hand. "I was nervous and sweaty. I dropped my cup. " The sigh tells him that he's escaped the conversation he hopes to avoid. "He dropped his cup Sumi, calm down. Jeez, don't scare me like that. Are you alright Avi?" He's not. He's so far from alright. But that feels just in a way. He deserves this. The whole point of isolating himself wasn't to just make sure he didn't hurt anyone else. It was to repent for what he's already done. He gives a sound of assent to ease Castielle before mentioning that he wanted to say his goodbyes so he could clean it up.

After they hang up and his hand is healed, the blood and glass cleaned away, he sits down in his dining room and stares at the empty chair across from him. He's not sure how long he sits there, out of his mind lost, before he stands and returns to his room to pull on a shirt and change his pants. He's back on autopilot, and before he knows it, he's at the grocery store staring at the small section of dishes they offer with an aluminum cup in his hand. The cup won't match his set, but it is cheap and sturdier than glass. It's how he finds himself standing in the middle of an aisle with tears dripping down his face and onto the cup. Like changing the cup was the worst damn thing to happen in his life. Because Avi was the glass, and this cup is Carter. More durable, less fragile. Less likely to cut up your hands like the glittering glass which is pretty until it breaks. The instinct that he knows comes from his time with his father tells him that he can crush that cup, because he's broken so many already. What is one more? His hands start to tighten on the metal, the houseware creaking under his pressure. Saeyong said he wasn't a monster, couldn't be. But he doesn't know what Avi has done...what he's taken and who he has hurt. It would be easy to write it all off on Rehan and expunge all blame but…he just can't. Instead of crushing it, he takes pity on the cup and lessens his hold, choking back a sob as he realizes just how ******** his head still is because of Rehan. He can't force things to go his way like before. He can't be that person again. Castielle is always telling him that he IS NOT that person. He is NOT his father's son. Just another victim of a shitty person, one who might be dead by now after having his heart nearly give out from his last encounter with Avi. But he wasn't just a victim, he was also a party to the killings of multiple people for a political gain. The money in his account is all blood money. Every damn cent, from his mother's inheritance, to his father's payment for every kill he executed. It makes him sick thinking about it. And what kind of person does it make him to be using it? To keep it even knowing how he got it? A monster. A stupid man crying in the middle of a grocery store like an idiot because he is that fragile glass which shreds everything he reaches out to.

Quote:

tiny14xx2

Adorable Sweetheart

9,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Wall Street 200

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2022 11:12 pm
x
x
x
x
ғяιםαч, נαиυαяч ②⑤тн

םαч ⑤ σғ ⑦ υитιℓ тιмє sкιρ

━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

םαч ④⑦④
( ① чєαя, ③ мσитнs, ①⑨ םαчs )

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 9:50 am
User Image
User Image

Rhun walked the familiar isles of the grocery store. He was wearing some blue jeans, black sneakers and a warm jacket against the cold, though the jacket was open for now, as it was less cold here in the shop. The first few times he needed the help of his family friend to do his shopping, but over time he had gotten used to the lay-out of the store and knew where he could find all the products. As long as they wouldn’t change it on him of course. By the sounds and the energy around him, Rhun could tell it wasn’t super busy yet. But then it was quite early in the day still, so most shoppers were probably at work or at home. Not that the highelf allowed it to distract him for too long. If he would let himself stray with his mind for long, he was more likely to get lost in the store.

He had already picked up various vegetables and some fruit as well as dairy products he would need for meals later in the week or for desserts. He was making his way to the drinks to pick up his usual packs of juices when the first complication propped up. One of the employees had left some boxes out on the way there and since he couldn’t see boxes for the lack of aura they exhumed, he tripped and nearly fell when he walked into one. With the help of a person nearby and his own balance, the elf avoided a fall and he sighed in relief. This was the few things that made shopping a challenge. It didn’t take long for the one to find out Rhun couldn’t see, but he declined their offer for help politely and bowed a bit in thanks before he walked on to where he knew the drinks were there.

However when he reached out to pick some of the juices, third from the left where there was ice tea and the like and two up the row skipping bottles, he noticed something odd for the first time in the shelves themselves. He didn’t feel carton packs, but more bottles here. Rhun was certain with his memory of this place as he had done the shopping numerous times without help now so that left one option: they had switched the products around. Suddenly he wasn’t sure of what he had in his basket anymore either. If that changed too he could have picked up similar packages but not the right ones. Suddenly concerned about this all he felt around to one person nearby. The elf didn’t know if they were an employee, but the chance that they were blind too was nihil. If they were willing to help a stranger, of course. Still he felt confident about the people in Soleil so far. "Uhm, sorry to disturb you, but do you think you could help me out real quick?" he asked the person nearby, his voice calm and gentle as one expects from his appearance most of the time. "It’s just, it seems like they changed products around and I can’t see so now I am not sure where products are and if I even gathered the right products so far." he added before he waited if they were willing. The young man didn’t want to waste their time after all.

[Voice Claim : Crystal Exarch]xxx[Profile: Link]
User Image

[Where : Grocery Store] xxx

[With : Uncertain] xxx

[Thinking : Things] xxx

"Rhun Speaking"

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

-

-

’THOUGHTS’

Rhun Tolihzeh

3,600 Points
  • nuGen Staff 25
  • The Committee Staff 25
  • Team Edward 100

XxXZephyr_SkyXxX

Nimble Gawker

9,750 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Perfect Attendance 400
PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2022 10:09 am
User Image

C..Odename
S..Tryker

Watch the Shadows

╰☆ A soft sigh escaped Stryker's lips as she seemed to wander about the grocery store in almost a daze, her shopping cart nearly empty, though the cabinets and her refrigerator were almost completely barren at home. She was too wrapped up in her own thoughts and about the time she'd spent with Za'saad a few days prior. Stopping in an isle and vacantly staring off, her ears perked and her head tilted as she heard a small commotion not far off, but shrugged it off. She was silently hoping the person was okay, but also thankful she had something to pull her from her thoughts and she managed to focus in her attention to the task at hand. If she kept this up, she'd spend the whole day in the grocery store just wandering around like a fool.
As she stopped in the drink isle, a particular drink caught her attention as she pulled it from the shelf and started reading the back of it, her peripheral view catching the movement of someone who was grabbing at the drinks. Looking up slowly, her curiosity not allowing her to mind her own business, she watched quietly as the person turned from the shelf and seemed to feel around. So he clearly was blind, even she could figure that out. Moving over slowly towards him, she smiled, though it was more for herself as she listened to his request. "Sure, I can certainly lend you a hand. Just let me know what you are looking for and I'll help direct you there so you can remember it for next time." Stryker's voice was gentle and kind, almost thankful that this person was blind as he couldn't see her appearance. Though she felt a little more confident in herself after her time with Za'saad, there were still many who looked at her cruelly because of her appearance alone.
"Mh, if you want to make sure you have the right products in your basket, if you can tell me what you should have in there, I can confirm or deny it's presence." She said easily. It wasn't like she was in any sort of rush, so if she could lend a hand, she'd be happy to. ╰☆╮

[☂: Mood][ Interested ] [☀: Location][ Grocery Store ][☁: I'm With][ Herself - Another shopper ][☄: Thoughts][ I wonder... ][O.O.C.][ ]

Rhun Tolihzeh

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 40 41 42 43 44 45 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces