Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ● Downtown Soleil
Grocery Store Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 8:50 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ A grocery store
✗ Is in human form
✗ Link to journal: none currently
Wearing/Driving
✗ Inspiration for newest work: Long Time Coming
✗ Today's deadline: 30 pages before noon

═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═ ║═
AntisocialXxxTempermentalXxxBachelorXxxRomance Author

Tyrese glanced up at the clatter of footsteps, seeing a kid run by and dismissing it with a glance back down to his magazine. Of course there were kids around, and it was just a little girl with navy hair and brown eyes. No not brown -crimson. He blinked up to the sight of Finn jogging over, slipping back a few inches as the meta human pushed somewhere in front of him. "Uh...no, not particularly." He stated, previous thoughts whisked away with the newest distraction. The book section wasn't particularly large, the wolf would need to go to the library or book store if his mind was really set on finding a book.

Putting the magazine down, he pulled his shoulder from the wall and motioned to the pickle jar in Finn's hands. "Have you paid already? We don't have to wait on me to finish with this before we leave." He shrugged offhandedly, although his expression showed concern for the way Finn approached him. "Uh...is there something wrong?" And now he spoke a little absently as he thought he heard a familiar voice, his gaze shifted from Finn's face. He was having a weird feeling right now, with contributions from his old time friend giving off a nervous vibe. Sheesh, it was like he was expecting to be caught at something. Shoplifting the pickles maybe. Heh!

User Image
User Image
Estate #: 1504 Lumiere ┋Funds: $895 』
TemperStressHappiness lvls: ✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎ ┋✎✎✎✎✎
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens
Out Of Chamomile: ~

Lady Illusia"

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:04 pm
INN EAGAN

Married ║ Human║ 21 ║ Sucre's Manager

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇ ✖ ▇▇▇▇▇▇

Oh thank god he didn't notice. "Hm? Wrong? No. Nope. Nothing's wrong!" he replied, still a little nervous by how fast he answered. "Leeeeeeet's just go pay for this and get going. You wanted to check out that antique store I mentioned earlier right?" Finn quickly spun on his heel, not even really giving the other man a chance to say anything. Stiffly he made his way to the checkout to buy Bree's ridiculous craving for pickles. He was going to have some of these even if she bit his head off! There was no way he was going to continue to run to the store because she couldn't pace herself. As he made his way to the counter, he was mentally praying they were already gone before they got there.

Holding his breath the whole time, he sputtered out a cough as he saw them still lingering by the door a moment. He wouldn't deny that motherhood on her looked good, but dear god woman! Move it! Staring at the door the whole time, he watched as they finally left before turning to the cashier. "What?" he asked completely out of it. "Oh! Yeah, yeah sorry..." Finn grabbed his wallet and paid for the jar grabbing the bag. "Hey, ya know what. I'm sure you're tired. Been hanging around people all day...well me and I know that's a challenge. Why don't we go back to the house and unwind and all that?" he suggested, frazzled by the crazy coincidence.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
Quote:

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:46 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

( ♬ But I think my mistakes became the chemistry for my miracles... • )

{Character Enter.}

Shoving past anyone that stood in her way, her wedges were slowing her down. Why hadn't she just worn some converse and shorts?! Everything sounded so deaf. It was all just background noise. Nothing. Nothing could stop her right now. Her curls flew behind her, dress wavering in the breeze. Wedges clicked on the ground and she spun on her foot, her ankle practically twisting. Hissing, she made her way down the aisle, right next to the condoms. Her chest was heaving. Every sense was heightened now - and that nausea was turning; FAST. Breathing heavily she chewed at her lip, scanning the section. But of course, she couldn't focus. Pregnant? Pregnant... PREGNANT?!

Any sign of joy or happiness was gone. That wasn't possible, was it? Finn and her were so careful. Active, but careful. Finally she felt her fingers reach for a box, snatching it off of the shelf. But not just one box, but two. F-Four pregnancy tests should suffice.. R-R-Right?! That would give an accurate answer. R-Right?! She couldn't do this. She needed something. Her hands gripped the boxes, creasing them slightly. Her heart was aching in her chest and she suddenly stopped, a box in each hand, looking down at her stomach.

Oh God she hoped Finn hadn't come here for the pickles.

( • ... And I think that my tests became my testimonies. ♬ )

OOC: --
Today's Outfit: Summer Breeze~...
Feeling: .....Deaf...
Money: $500

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 9:59 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ A grocery store
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

Tyrese folded his arms across his chest, a firm no nonsense expression appearing on his face as his lips thinned into a line. Finn was a dead giveaway at times like this, apparently the male was a bad liar. Before the wolf could call him out on that fact, Finn had spun around and sped off towards the checkout line. Ty quickly put his magazine away and tried to catch up. "Okay...so that was a lie." The author pointed out curtly, polite tones still present in his voice.

He smelled a familiar scent and slowed down as he struggled to place it. His mind was playing tricks on him, he couldn't really be smelling blood right now. His brows furrowed until he heard Finn cough, wherein Tyrese went back to glowering suspiciously. "Finn." He repeated shortly, watching Finn stop at the cashier. And what was that man staring at so intently?! Ty looked over his shoulder, freezing when he swore he saw...Lillian just disappearing out the door.

He tried choking out her name, spinning towards the exit as his mind and body tried to synch up once more. "In a minute." He stated shortly towards something his friend had said. He mentioned something about...being around some more people. The wolf made a downward wave as if to tell the man to hold on, and he began jogging towards the door. His head was spinning, he wasn't really seeing things, was he. But Lillian? Here? He had to know for certain.

User Image
User Image
"My words are useless if they don't deconstruct the limitations that keep the creativity in you from flourishing." -TY Havens

Lady Illusia"

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:15 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

By the sound of his voice it was obvious to Finn that he was caught. He really was a bad liar. Finn watched the expression change on his face as he jogged towards the door. It looked like he had seen a ghost of a memory. Had he caught site of her? Man, if only he was Telepathic. He could have told Lillian to leave sooner! There was no reason for him to be clouding his head with her...again. Especially after watching the way he reacted with he playfully brought her up. As he was walking up to him, his own brain was startled by the sprinting shape of his wife as she entered the store. What was she doing here? And without Jacob?!

He was hesitant a moment to saying this to Ty but eventually relented simply because he wanted to talk to Bree. He placed a hand on his buddy's shoulder, "Just go man." He gave his shoulder a slight nudge before turning and walking his way back towards Bree. When he found her, she was just standing in the middle of an isle looking positively freaked out. What had happened? And why did she have so many boxes in her hand? What were they? "Bree?" he said as he walked closer to her. "Bree, what's wrong?" he asked. When he got close enough to see the sheer panic on her face, he set down his bag and placed a hand on either shoulder. About to say more to try and snap her out of it, his eyes traveled down to the boxes in her hand. Golden orbs widened in confusion and shock.

((OOC; ))
whiters4
oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:23 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Son of a- Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.

The ringing remained in her ears and she turned to see Finn approaching her. No. No no no. No no. Quickly she contorted her features and smacked a smile on her face. The corners curved up and she closed her eyes, quickly shoving the boxes behind her back and squeezing them tight. "Hi Finn~!" She cooed. Oh God she hoped he hadn't seen them. If he did... M-Maybe she could try to lie and say they were for someone else. She couldn't let her hopes get up and- Her hopes get up? He practically shook her into reality once he placed his hands on her shoulders; even if it wasn't a literal shake.

She stared up at him. "Wrong..? Nothing's wrong." Oh good God, Bree. Keep it up. "What would make you think something's wrong?" She was doing well so far. Keep your eyes on him. Stop trembling a little. Stop it. Her shoulders held still for once and she teetered on her feet back and forth. She hadn't even seen Tyrese, and she practically bolted right past him. Her dress waved side to side, not wanting to say anything else as she chewed at the inside of her lips. Her fingers fumbled with the boxes, lifting and pressing her fingers over and over. "I have to get back soon though. I'm pretty sure Jacob will rip Jonathon apart with his flirtatious comments soon."

Feeling: .....Deaf...

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

WhitersNote
Crew

Unstoppable Shapeshifter

14,175 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image

User Image
✗ With Finn
✗ A grocery store -exit-
✗ Is in human form
Wearing/Driving

No, the scent wasn't his imagination, even if he didn't recognize it right away anymore he could never mistake or misinterpret it. He paused at the automatic doors, trying to catch a glimpse of any disappearing form whatsoever. Hearing Finn approach him from behind, he turned to him with a subtly anxious jitter of movement. Bree went utterly unnoticed by the wolf, who only nodded when permitted by his companion to leave and immediately did so.

User Image
User Image

Lady Illusia

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:24 pm
INN EAGAN

User Image

What a liar. Finn frowned, something he didn't do often even when upset over something. He knew he was a bad liar, but she was just as bad. He knew when something was up because he had seen her this panicked a few times over the years. They were an inseparable couple, she should know better then to lie to him. Especially when he can see what's in her hands at the moment! Was she...? They had always been so careful. It's not that Finn didn't want kids one day, but they were still pretty young. Could they handle something like that? Plus, they had never talked about it. Well, they had never sat down and really talked about it. All of it was joking conversation. He swallowed hard. "Don't lie to me Bree," he stated firmly. He didn't let her go. He wouldn't let her go until she told him what was going on.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2014 11:48 pm
Lady Illusia

whiters4

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

One more attempt...

The frown stung her right in the chest. She hated when he looked at her like that. With a contemplative sigh, she glanced to the side, this time giving a genuine troubled look. "Look... Jonathon thinks he's gotten this girl pregnant, okay?" She looked up at him, eyes stinging. "I just didn't want you thinking I'm pregnant..." She held her hands out to show the two boxes of pregnancy tests, releasing them from her viper grip. "I told him I'd run and get a few and bring them back to the bar.. She's there right now, okay?" She stared up at him, eyes quivering. Her feelings were real. And if anything, it almost felt as if she were talking about their situation from a bystander's point... Only different. If he didn't go for that one, she didn't know what she would do. His hands were warm..

But the guilt was so damn hard.

Feeling: Recovering; Guilty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:09 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Well that didn't sound too far from the truth. He was a huge flirt and could smooth talk any woman into bed. With a heavy and reluctant sigh, he let her go. Did he fully believe her? No. But at the same time he didn't want to scare her anymore then she already looked and force her to tell him what was going on. If she wanted to keep secrets then fine. "Alright. I'm going home. I left stuff out in the kitchen anyways," he sighed as he leaned over and picked up the bag. Leaning towards her, he kissed her forehead and turned his back to leave. "I'll see you at home later. Try not to over do it," he said as he began walking towards the door. Pregnant. Could she be? No. Impossible.

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:20 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

Her eyebrows knitted together. That face... She couldn't handle that face. But she had to keep this in... She had to keep it for... For at least a few more... Her jaw clenched down and his sigh struck her straight through the chest - just like a bullet. Her shoulders shivered, as if she had just been left the cold shoulder.

F-Finn... Finn please don't look at me that way...

Her shoulders hunched in, making her look smaller again. She stared down at the two boxes, feeling absolutely empty right now. At this moment, she had no one to turn to. She didn't even want to tell Jacob she was doing this. Her chest squeezed and she looked back at him. A faint whisper, but she wasn't even sure he would hear her.

"Finn..."

Feeling: Guilty.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:32 am
INN EAGAN

User Image

Finn combed a hand through his hair. What was happening?! Everything was fine this morning. Everything was normal. Well, as normal as normal can be for them. Were those really for whatever girl Jonathan had screwed this time? Or where they for Bree? Bree. Pregnant. For some reason that though just wouldn't leave his head. It could explain some of the things that were going on, couldn't it? Did he even want kids? He wasn't sure given his own upbringing. Would he be a good dad? Would he screw up like so many foster parents before him? Finn was so wrapped up in thoughts that he didn't hear Bree's soft voice as he left the store.

[EXITS]

((OOC; ))
Quote:
oOBookwormYumiOo

Lady Illusia

Lady Gatekeeper

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 12:50 am
Lady Illusia

⊙〖 Bree Teagan 〗⊙
▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀
▀▄▀▄▀

And as he walked away... She couldn't help but feel tears in her eyes. She felt like freaking Juno right now. Only... Y'know, she was at that age she actually wanted to have kids. Sure, they hadn't spoke of it. Sure, they hadn't planned it. But some small subconscious thought had made it's way to the frontal lobe of her brain. Personally, she wanted a little girl named Lily.. She had dreamed of it since she was about 12 and had first indulged herself with the thought. Her mother had questioned it over dinner one night. 'Bree~.. If you have a baby, what will you name it?'. She hadn't thought twice. What if it was a boy~..? But Bree had been hesitant on that one. Still to this day she didn't know. Alistair, maybe... Swallowing harshly she squeezed down on the boxes and made her sad way to the check out line.

But this time, she wouldn't leave the store to take them. Instead... Well, instead she would take them here. She didn't want to go back to the bar. She didn't want to be around anyone right now... Right now, she wanted to be in the bathroom, taking these tests. Trudging the entire way, she opened the door to the public bathroom, letting it swing behind shut behind her and stepped into the stall, the most blank look on her face. Finn... He would be so disappointed... At least it's what it felt like... Her heart gave another hard clench.

Time continued by. Minute after minute she waited. Her feet swung. Somehow she had managed enough urine to do two at a time. She'd save the other two for... Well, who knew... Inhaling slowly, her feet swung back and forth, the lid on the toilet down. She watched her blue dress shimmer in the fluorescent light before nervously taking out her phone and swallowing while she clicked to see the time; all the while telling Jacob she wouldn't be back and to stay out for a while. Taking a rather large inhale, she turned over both tests. Instantly, eyes filled with tears. Reaching for the lids, she capped them and brought them to the sink, washing them off and slipping them into her rope-y purse, slinging it back over her shoulders. There was no need for a doctor now. It had to be.

All the times she threw up. Every urge for some random craving. Each hibernation.
Bree was pregnant.

{Character Exit.}

Feeling: Unsure.
Money: $484

PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 5:25 pm
User Image

elest irida n
                                  Fairy ☆ Nineteen ☆ Single

▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅

Who No one | Attire x | Cash: 451.50 | OOC

XXXXXXXCelest positively beamed when the white haired girl revealed that she held some positive emotions towards her. That was a first. "I like you too, human!" she replied, her wings fluttering rapidly in her excitement. "The dominance you display over your weaker companion is quite refreshing." although fairies weren't none for their extreme violence, more of a nuisance really, she still thought that strong prevailing over the weak was a preferable way to base a society. But then again, that would place fairies towards the near bottom of the social pyramid. Just above humans and the more usual magical creatures; like trolls.

The girl didn't need to be told twice about following after the mysterious boy. In fact, she had already been edging herself away from the girl as their conversation continued. But having the woman's permission meant Celest could stay in her favor. "Well, alright. See ya!" and she was off. The fairy bolted for the door, skidding to a halt when she remembered to pay for her items, backtracked, threw her money on the counter, and finally made her rushed exit.

[Exit]

Items:

Milk: $2.50
                                  Chocolate milk [x3]: $7.50
                                  Soda (12 pk): $5.50
                                  Cherries: $8.00
                                  Frosting: $1.75
                                  Bread (x2): $3.00
                                  Cereal: $3.50
                                  Pizza: [x4]: $15.00
                                  Ice cream: $1.75

SpazzticPanda1311

Sonic Lazar

Misguided Royalty

Generous Millionaire

8,825 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400

killer-wolf-kun

Hardcore Loiterer

12,900 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 20, 2014 6:52 pm
User Image
Y U K I M U R A T O K U G A W A
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄
❝..Rose in the Desert..❞
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓

The doors opened as the young man walked in, his mouth holding a strawberry between his teeth. His emerald gaze looked round while his body took strides forward without thinking of which was what. He looked a bit lost from the start, but he knew what his goal was. The Strawberry was bitten as the green tip was pulled from his mouth with the hand free from his pocket, while the juice was licked lightly by his tongue. He looked around with interest set in, and his hand then went to his forehead. "Where could he be." He asked himself before looking towards the registers to see the ebon haired boy he was looking for. The smirk on his face didn't fade as he picked up a can of soda and walked into the line that was head, placing an item on the counter as he asked, "Is it okay to pay in Rose petals?"

┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Haeza _0

● Downtown Soleil

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 42 43 44 45 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces