Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.
FALLOUT : New Orleans, anyone? (INTEREST CHECK !!! )

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

- Child of Cirra -

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 1:08 pm
War .
War never changes . . .

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So yeah, Fallout, anyone?
The year would be 2277, 200 years after the beginning of the Great War.
I'd allow a a completely unlimited range of characters- be a super mutant, or a scientist, a drunk Brotherhood soldier, or a gunslinging 9 year-old. I don't care. Go crazy.

I'd want it to be set near the gulf coast, so everything's as miserable and swampy as possible.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Enemies you could expect would be everything from nasty mutant alligators and giant snapping turtles, to desperate tribal swamp raiders who paint their faces with muck and hide in the trees. Also swamp "pygmies", who are actually just a tribal society of wasteland children. (Little Lamplight wasn't brutal enough for me, lmfaoooo)

I kinda want the plot to be centered around a caravan that wants to get to an abandoned amusement park (you remember when Katrina hit that 6 Flags in new orleans? lawwwwd a massi~) and start a life there, but the park is currently occupied by raiders or some s**t idk. I also like the idea of centering on a river conflict, where raiders ******** up caravans and travelers on their crazy Mad Max-esque fanboats. A group takes on the job of trying to take back the river or- idk. Still not keen on a plot, yet. I want to see if anyone would even be interested in the setting, first.

Basically I was playing Shadowman one day after a Fallout binge and I was like-
-s**t I love voodoo and nuclear apocalypse. I should do this.

And there will be a prominent voodoo / tribal theme, since we're deep in the swamps of New Orleans.

So yeah.
Anyone?

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2014 3:47 pm
Id be interested in something like that, it would also add to the things of what i would do everyday.  

touketsu_makai

Chatterbox Main - Forum Games, Discussion, Contests, etc.

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games