Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:58 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Hey, did Gaia let you know I replied to you? Sorry I didn't tell you sooner if you didn't know, just been busy a bit these past few days.

It did. I was just busy with midterms. I'm so sorry you had to wait for me.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:00 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Hey, did Gaia let you know I replied to you? Sorry I didn't tell you sooner if you didn't know, just been busy a bit these past few days.

Oh don't worry about it! I've been a little busy anyways myself. xp Just glad you didn't leave the roleplay or something, that's happened far too many times to me in this guild. crying  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:19 pm
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

Oh don't worry about it! I've been a little busy anyways myself. xp Just glad you didn't leave the roleplay or something, that's happened far too many times to me in this guild. crying

I also made a really secret thing for Denison while I was away from posting, so that also took part of my time away. It -probably- won't effect Robert, but in the case that it does, or you think it will, I wouldn't mind showing you.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:32 pm
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri
Lord Sithious
Valentine Valtieri

I also made a really secret thing for Denison while I was away from posting, so that also took part of my time away. It -probably- won't effect Robert, but in the case that it does, or you think it will, I wouldn't mind showing you.

Well, I don't know if it would affect him or not, but if you wouldn't mind showing me I would be interested in seeing, partly out of curiosity and partly to make sure it doesn't affect Robert too much.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:42 pm
SHould I issue a time skip?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:49 pm
shabatha

Not sure if that will help. I'm still waiting on a response from Rhys one way or another I think, plus the others haven't gotten their pieces yet. Still, if you want to then maybe we should.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:00 pm
Lord Sithious
shabatha

Not sure if that will help. I'm still waiting on a response from Rhys one way or another I think, plus the others haven't gotten their pieces yet. Still, if you want to then maybe we should.

Hmm.... I think we should wait, for our two newest members to find their pieces (I'll probably message the new female (Can't remember her name at the moment) about which side she is on)  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:26 pm
shabatha
Lord Sithious
shabatha

Hmm.... I think we should wait, for our two newest members to find their pieces (I'll probably message the new female (Can't remember her name at the moment) about which side she is on)

Sounds like a plan!  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 8:53 pm
Alright so we have two antagonists.

I'll be making the main one soon so that Asu Chan has someone to rp with biggrin Alrightie... Now our wonderful bunny has no one to talk too... hmmmm  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:27 pm
Should I make a third character for him, you, or wait? I could have Ben the main (or doing most of the stuff) if you don't want to be too filled up on antagonist business yourself. I'll try to follow what I can at least.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:29 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Should I make a third character for him, you, or wait? I could have Ben the main (or doing most of the stuff) if you don't want to be too filled up on antagonist business yourself. I'll try to follow what I can at least.

I don't mind making another character

(I've been known to have six characters or more...)

I mean, I'm already making an antagonist now, I can make the wolf/fox faunus i've been thinking about. But if you want too you can  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 9:39 pm
shabatha
CaptainXXMorgan

I don't mind making another character

(I've been known to have six characters or more...)

I mean, I'm already making an antagonist now, I can make the wolf/fox faunus i've been thinking about. But if you want too you can

I prefer to keep focus onto a minimum of 2-3 at most if I can help it. All yours, just offerin' hands.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Celestin Selone

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 1:59 am
All the fuss for little ol' me? Why thank you ladies. xD

Our famous bunny has just arrived at the cliff, I had him run into Sabrina on the way though just to give Asu a bit more to work with in her next post.

As for a partner, I don't want to put a burden on anyone if it can be helped. I'm comfortable with waiting to see if others join.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 11:33 am
Celestin Selone
All the fuss for little ol' me? Why thank you ladies. xD

Our famous bunny has just arrived at the cliff, I had him run into Sabrina on the way though just to give Asu a bit more to work with in her next post.

As for a partner, I don't want to put a burden on anyone if it can be helped. I'm comfortable with waiting to see if others join.

Alrightie! If you say so. I'm still thinking about a Faunus, because they are so awesome!

Asu just told me that she wanted her character to be an Antagonist, so I'm currently formating a post for her. But I saw and think that's awesome! So I'll post now biggrin  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200