Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Starry Eyed Hunters ((Ooc)) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2014 12:57 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

The Original roleplay is Here  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:39 am
Hello errybody. Glad I could join, I look forward trying to dish out this character for everyone and role playing with you all.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 am
Awww! Thanks Morgan!!!
I'm glad you joined!

Haven't I seen you in other rps?? Namely Ultimate control and some from Why Not? xD  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 11:06 am
Indeed! I've been around and we've role played together. I've mostly been in Barton Town areas because sad to say the role play that used to be active in this guild has slowed down a bit. But I ain't leavin' it anyway, goods people round' here.

Anyway, nice to see everyone as usual.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:15 pm
CaptainXXMorgan
Indeed! I've been around and we've role played together. I've mostly been in Barton Town areas because sad to say the role play that used to be active in this guild has slowed down a bit. But I ain't leavin' it anyway, goods people round' here.

Nice to meet you! You can just call me V since that's as simple as it gets. Let's try to get along!  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:43 pm
Valentine Valtieri
CaptainXXMorgan

Nice to meet you! You can just call me V since that's as simple as it gets. Let's try to get along!

shabatha

Well, I'm basically ready to go as long as everyone else is. Just someone make a first post (you I guess Shabatha?) and I'll jump in too.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:47 pm
Alrightie biggrin Glad to meet you all and hopefully this goes really very well. I'll make a post in just a bit. Okay? A little busy at the current moment.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:55 pm
shabatha
Alrightie biggrin Glad to meet you all and hopefully this goes really very well. I'll make a post in just a bit. Okay? A little busy at the current moment.

No worries, we've all been pretty busy I suspect. xp Still, looking forward to roleplaying with all of you! Oh, and for consideration Shabatha, might be a good idea to make one of those multi-quote things for people to use, to make it easier to keep track of when people are posting in the roleplay. Your decision of course, just thought I should mention it.  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:58 pm
Lord Sithious
shabatha

No worries, we've all been pretty busy I suspect. xp Still, looking forward to roleplaying with all of you! Oh, and for consideration Shabatha, might be a good idea to make one of those multi-quote things for people to use, to make it easier to keep track of when people are posting in the roleplay. Your decision of course, just thought I should mention it.

Hmm that is a good idea.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:20 am
So I've posted as well. Didn't really do much in the way of moving things forward, but at least it's a small introduction. xp  

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200

Valentine Valtieri

Blessed Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:33 am
Lord Sithious
So I've posted as well. Didn't really do much in the way of moving things forward, but at least it's a small introduction. xp

I did the same thing, but since I don't have the slightest clue what's gong on, I wasn't able to move it much either. Only imply that somebody should do something besides stand there like a lamppost.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:40 am
Hehehehe xD I'm not that great of a profile layout maker. Are you kidding? That layout there took me an hour... And it's so basic x.x

Yeah... Uh... I was gonna let everyone post first before throwing everyone into the fray or so it were. I know Lord Sithious doesn't know what's going on. What about the others? Valntine? Morgan? Kami? Do you know what i'm doing?  

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lord Sithious

Dangerous Businessman

7,700 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:45 am
shabatha
Hehehehe xD I'm not that great of a profile layout maker. Are you kidding? That layout there took me an hour... And it's so basic x.x

Yeah... Uh... I was gonna let everyone post first before throwing everyone into the fray or so it were. I know Lord Sithious doesn't know what's going on. What about the others? Valntine? Morgan? Kami? Do you know what i'm doing?

Ah, I see. xd

As or what's going on, I'm not entirely sure, but I wrote my "flashback" somewhat openly so I can work with it however I need to. I'm also eager to jump straight into the swing of things, but I also feel like it would be rude since the others haven't posted yet.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 6:26 am
I can take a guess on what might be going on, but I don't really know. I just sort pulled out my junk and made 'semi' progress.  

CaptainXXMorgan

Perfect Waffles

shabatha

Desirable Prophet

10,375 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:39 pm
hehe Alright well let me explain. In the beginning days in Beacon each year, first years are separated into teams by being set out into the woods even with evil creatures inside. The first person they lay their eyes on becomes their partner for life I suppose. Not really life but hey, most teams end up for life. You go into the forest with your partner and look for an item in a type of run down temple and bring it back. Those who bring back similar or the same items become a team of four. Since there are five, either one will be in a team of npc or we can have a team of five. Woot!  
U/C

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff