Single light
  Case
  Dagger
  Rigid or Non Rigid Parry
  Schlager
View Results

tanwyn_llewellyn

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 11:49 pm
Fencers - What was your first auth AFTER single rapier? What is your favorite form?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 12:35 pm
In An Tir, you authorize with all forms in one authorization. My favourite is Rapier and Dagger..I'm almost never seen on the field without that combination, unless tourney rules state otherwise.  

Arithrel
Crew

CassiusD

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 6:20 pm
I haven't authorized with single sword yet but since I've been told so many times I'm ready to authorize (I just haven't gotten to an event to do so) I've been playing with other styles. So far my favorite is sword and buckler, I just don't do well with a weapon in my off hand. Since I have to authorize with buckler, cloak, and stick all at once for defensive secondaries I'll have to start working with stick and cloak soon too.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 7:46 pm
I really don't know too much about the different forms. Right now I'm just learning the basics and trying not to go too hard on the rapier. Because well I'm kind of a heavy fighter and not use to fighting with lighter objects.  

Shelby Pierre-San

Arithrel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 19, 2006 9:33 pm
Shelby_73
I really don't know too much about the different forms. Right now I'm just learning the basics and trying not to go too hard on the rapier. Because well I'm kind of a heavy fighter and not use to fighting with lighter objects.

My principality's first prince took up rapier. He's quite good, too. Not at all hard. If he can do it, so can you! smile  
SCA Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games