Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Thread goes where exactly? (A)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:07 pm
Okay, I am ging to be opening up a "thrift shop" as u may say but I do not know where to go. I have 2 options, 1 is setting up in the Gaia Exchange forum since I'm selling clothing and clothing related items, 2 is setting up in the charity/quest forum, it said in the guidelines that 1k shops go there. Now my problem is that prices won't always be 1k or near that, but still dirt cheap but it won't be expensive items like the Gaia Exchange forum. Basically, items that I've gathered or was donated too and sell for like bought for 5g, sell for 1g, just to help a little bit, times would be more like 1 mill. and sell it for 5k or something like that. Reading this over, sounds like I should put it in the charity/quest forum but IDK. Where should I put it? P.S. I don't have it done or started. Just a thought I came up with and I'm interested in doing so.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:51 pm
Hmmm I'm not sure but i'll just say put it in the gaia exchange. the charity/quest forum is more for games or free giveaways or those who wants to/needs help with their quests. well if it's not appropriate for that forum then the mods will just transfer it to the charity/quest forum  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Bubblehead0987654321

Desirable Noob

10,925 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:36 am
Emberxylic Len
Hmmm I'm not sure but i'll just say put it in the gaia exchange. the charity/quest forum is more for games or free giveaways or those who wants to/needs help with their quests. well if it's not appropriate for that forum then the mods will just transfer it to the charity/quest forum

Okay then, thank you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:56 am
Bubblehead0987654321
Emberxylic Len

Okay then, thank you.

your welcome~ goodluck on your shop  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150
☆ Questions and Assistance

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash