Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Questions and Assistance
Tri Town Showdown Event Dissappeared? (A) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Itchigotchi

Questionable Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 1:13 am
Hello!

I was wondering, where did the Tri-Towns Showdown event subforum go?
Which team won?
Who were the most valuable players?
What do we do about getting prizes we were promised?

It would be really nice to get a final summary somewhere for the people who could not attend the final event in towns.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 7:56 am
Same here! I wasn't able to attend the event, but I had entered a few contests and I really wanted to know who won both the contests and the competition. sad  

Jinxitor

Anxious Phantom

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:01 pm
Itchigotchi
Hello!

I was wondering, where did the Tri-Towns Showdown event subforum go?
Which team won?
Who were the most valuable players?
What do we do about getting prizes we were promised?

It would be really nice to get a final summary somewhere for the people who could not attend the final event in towns.

They closed it up again since the final event is over. (They recycle that subforum for various events.)
According to another user, the order was Gambino (1st), Durem (2nd) and Aekea (3rd). [Source]

I wasn't able to make it to the ceremony last Saturday so I don't know any of the other info either. However, this guild is usually very good about reporting details and keeping people in the know. ...So I'm assuming that we'll get an announcement of some sort for those who couldn't make it.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 8:09 pm
For Team MVP for Durem was Auriga La Shock with I believe 261 points. Team MVP for Aekea was Althea Dawn with around 230+ points.Team MVP for Gambino was me with 207 points. As for the prizes, if your talking about prizes form each game then I believe they have sent it out.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

sdrawkcab

A Duck

40,425 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Citizen 200
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:01 pm
Emberxylic Len
For Team MVP for Durem was Auriga La Shock with I believe 261 points. Team MVP for Aekea was Althea Dawn with around 230+ points.Team MVP for Gambino was me with 207 points. As for the prizes, if your talking about prizes form each game then I believe they have sent it out.

Thanks! (And congrats, woot!)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2014 11:41 pm
sdrawkcab
Emberxylic Len

Thanks! (And congrats, woot!)

Haha thank you ~ heart  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:35 am
Emberxylic Len
As for the prizes, if your talking about prizes form each game then I believe they have sent it out.

*Small voice* No... mine wasn't... I thought maybe I forfeited by not going to the closing, but I was working. I can't even ask the competition selector because the thread went...  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:51 am
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
As for the prizes, if your talking about prizes form each game then I believe they have sent it out.

*Small voice* No... mine wasn't... I thought maybe I forfeited by not going to the closing, but I was working. I can't even ask the competition selector because the thread went...
Shoot I know I unscrambled Vacation lol. I just don't remember if I got anything. I am in trades alot with my own thread.  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 5:55 am
BlackRoseBleeding
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

Shoot I know I unscrambled Vacation lol. I just don't remember if I got anything. I am in trades alot with my own thread.

I'm sorry I don't understand?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:00 am
Emalthya
BlackRoseBleeding
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

It was a typed word and we had to unscramble it before anyone else, all the words had to do with summer.  

BlackRoseBleeding

Toxic Kitten

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:33 am
BlackRoseBleeding
Emalthya
BlackRoseBleeding
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

It was a typed word and we had to unscramble it before anyone else, all the words had to do with summer.

That's great ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:55 am
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

hmm which game did you win? oh the unscrambled one. I think daypaw was the one that sent out the prizes for that.  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:31 pm
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

hmm which game did you win? oh the unscrambled one. I think daypaw was the one that sent out the prizes for that.

I won a place in the writing contest. I never saw a scramble contest lol XD  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 6:38 pm
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

oh lol I thought you were talking about the games during the brawl xD hmm not sure. have you tried asking eternal?  

Emberxylic Len

Ice-Cold Combatant

18,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Shady Hands Squad 250
  • 50 Wins 150

Emalthya

Anxious Lunatic

36,525 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:21 pm
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len
Emalthya
Emberxylic Len

oh lol I thought you were talking about the games during the brawl xD hmm not sure. have you tried asking eternal?

I didn't even know whom to ask because the forum vanished. I wondered if everyone else got their prizes, because I didn't know. Now that they're all organised, I'm sure it won't be long.  
☆ Questions and Assistance

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff