Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Metal Mannequiin

Distinct Phantom

9,175 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:28 am
User Image
╔═══════════════════════╗
Skylar Raegon
╚═══════════════════════╝

Let me help...

$990.25

± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂

Somehow he only felt little comfort from this. He wasn't worrying about getting a girlfriend as much, just living alone in the same house for years on end is pretty lonely. That's why he enjoys his job at the hospital. He met new people every day. Some were nice, some were bad but hey you can't complain. "I appreciate that, anyway to put it this way I work at the hospital with helping the doctors." In a way he was a nurse but the majority of the things he did well that definitely set him aside from the others. It didn't mean he was a freak or anything, he just had unique talents and abilities.

He took his fork once more and dug into his food. Within a minute or two he was finished and his belly was full. "Haven't eaten like this in a long, long time." He happily said with a smile on his face. He looked to his coffee which he proceeded to drinking the rest of it. The day was almost over and he needed to get home. As much as he enjoyed this talk with Rylee, he had to get ready for his night shift. "Well I suppose I should be heading off now." He stood up with a stretch before stepping to the side. "It was nice meeting you and I do hope we speak again." He made a small bow with his head then he proceeded to exiting the cafe. About halfway, he looked back at her with a smile. Shortly after he exited into the coldness of the night. ~exit~

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
± : . : ± : . : ± : . : ±

I can take it away...

OOC: Thought I'd do an exit post now. The day is almost over but I do hope our characters cross paths again ^.^.
oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2014 1:50 am
User Image
RyleexDanielsxxxxxxxxxxxx
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Profile Married Warm $995xxxxxxxxx

Rylee sipped at her coffee before she smiled at the man. She wasn't even half way through with her coffee, but she didn't mind. She could drink it as she walked home. Looking at Skylar again, she then nodded her head. "Yeah. I should get going as well." She said, standing up and grabbing her coffee before she smiled. "It was nice meeting you too. I'm sure we will. It's a small island." She said with a small chuckle before waving bye. She then took a sip of her coffee and opened her umbrella as soon as she got outside. She wondered if Alexus was home yet. If not, she would make a nice meal to surprise him, though not to be confused with the other surprise she had in mind. She blushed a little bit then giggled softly to herself as a blush spread across her face.

[Exit]

O.O.C

xTwisted Jester

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2014 11:43 pm
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
Oº°‘¨xxxxxxxxxsαяαн ғιтzxxxxxxxxx¨‘°ºO
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly. I I Feeling: Happy. I I Funds: $991.50.

"I awake you're not there, I can get to wondering.
xxxxWhere have you gone to while I was a slumbering?⋟

{Character Enter.}

Slipping onto the smooth, cold floor, Sarah shook one boot slowly onto the black mat at the front of the doors, sliding the other up and down along the carpeted area in order to dry the bottom of her boot before switching the opposite. Oh definitely! It was cold enough.. She'd need the hot chocolate now. She shook her head back and forth lightly, attempting to dry and wipe at whatever water was still on her face before turning to Leon. Several times she had turned to make sure he was still there. Why? She hadn't the slightest clue. But spending the entire day with the Incubus had actually been pretty fun. Maybe she'd stop by Downtown a little more often just to see what he was up to. It was becoming a rather fun acquaintanceship. Maybe even friendship! Breathing in the smell of coffee and the sound of relaxing, soothing music, she smiled lightly and turned on her heel after taking several steps forward to look at Leon. "How about a coffee shop? Have you ever been here before? It's actually pretty good." She paused. "Well, I like it at least."

Looked around, you're not there, and all my keys are gone.xxxx
Why would you take them when you know that it is wrong?"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:29 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r
════════════════════════════════════════════
Profile: x Outfit: Keeping Warm Relationship Status: Single Funds: $980

Lexi led Ryan to the cafe, a smile appearing on her face as when she opened the door, she could smell the scent of coffee. She never used to drink coffee before, but once she tried some from this cafe she would stop by to get a cup as well as a treat. She also loved their hot chocolate. Maybe that's what she would get today. A hot chocolate and a cookie sounded rather good at the moment. She would eat some actual food when she got home since she still had some left over macaroni and cheese in the fridge she could warm up. Speaking of home, she hoped that Belle wasn't making a mess... though she was guessing that the cat was probably laying in front of the fireplace again... where she always was.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:40 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Embarrassed
Company: Lexi Miller
Inventory: Wallet, ID, Keys, Phone
Dating: N/A
Outfit:Casual

███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███ ███

Ryan followed the girl into the Cafe, looking around and taking in the bitter and sweet aroma's that filled the air. "Huh, this seems nice..." He mumbled, looking around at the group of people sitting around and conversing. He looked down at the girl before smiling. "So this is where you go to cool off hm? Seems like quite the relaxing place." He said, assuming she came here to relax. Ryan walked with Lexi up to the counter and looked at all of the different things the store had to offer. He wondered what he would get. "Hmm...I'll get the..." He started before stopping himself. Ryan didn't notice this but he had instinctively put his index finger over his lip as he thought about what to get. "Oh! I'll get a medium coffee and...And a Cupcake..." He said, the last part coming out before he could stop himself. He didn't want to admit it but sweets sounded so good after a decent run! Ryan decided to turn to Lexi and get the attention off of himself. "S-so what do you want Lexi?" He asked, raising an eyebrow curiously.

THEME SONGS
Serious: Shuutan no Senristu
Sad: Will of the Heart
Focused: X-Ray Dog - Final Hour

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:47 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flirty, Curious
Company: Sarah
Checking Out: Sarah
Crush: No one
Outfit: Everyday

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════♛╗
Leo followed the blonde girl into the cafe, his hands still in his pockets as he kept the door open with his feet before walking inside. Oh? This is a generic Cafe? I haven't been over here before... He said, turning his attention to the girl. She had a question she wanted to ask him right? He wasn't necessarily hungry, after all he "fed" on lust so food wasn't that much of a necessity. Oi Sarah, I'm gonna go sit down so come over when you're done ordering... He said before casually walking off to an open table. After sitting down, Leon lazily placed his elbow on the table and rested his cheek in his palm. He slowly scanned the store, noticing all of the people here. Maybe this wasn't the best place to talk about incubus related topics but He didn't care, its not like this was conservative and thoughtful Leon. Leo grew a sly grin at this thought before patiently waiting for Sarah. When she finished ordering he sighed in relief. I thought you'd never finish... He playfully whined. Anyways, what was your question that required us to get out of the rain...I was enjoying my view~ He teased, remembering the girl getting soaked in the rain. Probably something most guys didn't get to see so why not enjoy it?
╚♛═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

Normal Theme: Splaaash Boogie
Serious Theme: Tragic Memory
Battle Theme: Battle
Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Fri Dec 19, 2014 11:58 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked up at him then smiled as she nodded her head. The beach and the cafe were two of the most relaxing places... well... for her anyway. The young woman then stood next to Ryan as he ordered before she looked up at him. It seemed like she wouldn't be given much of a choice if she was going to pay or not... oh well... maybe she should stop being so nervous about things and just accept that he was just doing it to be nice to her. She then smiled at him before she looked up at the list of items. "Um. A medium hot chocolate and a peanut butter cookie please." She said before she let her gaze flicker over to the male. Lexi was a bit addicted to junk food, that was sort of a well known fact to anyone that would get to know her.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 12:40 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly. I I Feeling: Curious. I I Funds: $989.00.

She lifted her head to look behind her at the approaching new pair entering the cafe. These hair colors... Were normal! Surprisingly normal. Leon's voice snapped her back to reality. Hm? Oh, right. Ordering. She took a step forward and ordered a medium Hot Chocolate, standing straight rather than leaning on any one leg. Her fingers fumbled into her coat pocket for a wad of cash before flipping out 3 dollars and handing them to the cashier, receiving the fifty cents and the hot drink in return. Mmm... Something hot for the cold night. She sighed happily. She turned and looked around for where he had sat, following after the red-headed boy. The giant screen on the wall reflected to late night news, nothing much but a traffic report.

She couldn't help but laugh. "You're not just needy in the bedroom, are you?" She teased before taking a sip of her hot chocolate. Ouch! Okay, a little too hot. The tip of her tongue eased with stinging taste buds, swishing around in her mouth to try to cool off. She'd let that settle for a little bit. "Oh. I was thinking..." She paused, lifting her finger and pushing it to her lip as she sat back in her chair - back straight. "If you're an Incubus... Do you specifically have to have sex with any living thing with a soul? Or would you be able to please yourself and get it over and done with?" Technically, he did have a soul. And though it wasn't inserting another body, it was pleasure nonetheless.

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sat Dec 20, 2014 8:07 am
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flirty

Well then maybe you can satisfy my needs~ He said, not letting her get away with that tease without getting a teasing herself. Leo sighed and ran his hand through his hair. A bit too hot? He asked, watching the girl try to down the hot chocolate. He wasn't sure how to help so instead the male just sat there and watched. Leo noticed something as the girl moved on to her question, every time she was thinking she put her finger up to her lips. Before he knew it his thought was becoming audible. Oi...Why do you press your finger on your lips when you're thinking? Nothing wrong with it, just curious... He asked, wondering if it was just an instinctual thing. Some people developed habits, like a twitch for example. Keep forcing yourself to do it when you get angry and you'll start involuntarily twitching when you're upset.

Oh? So you're asking me the hard questions eh? Well no I don't jerk off...I need a woman's touch~ He said with a sly grin. It was true that he didn't masturbate but it was mostly just because he was never alone. Every other day it was a new girl who would come to ease his anxiety. But thus was the life of an incubus right? Hell he didn't know, her guess was probably as good as his. As much as he hated to admit it, Leon didn't really try to learn about his race. He was too busy running away from home and bitching out because he was "Scared". Any other questions? I don't believe I'm saying this but so far you entertain me with these questions...No one has been so curious about little old me in a while. He said, resting his cheek back into his palm and smiling softly.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 12:45 am
Lord Yozo

User Image
╔═══════════╗
╚═══════════╝

OOC: -- I I Wearing: A Little Chilly. I I Feeling: Curious. I I Funds: $989.00.

Sarah snorted again, lifting her nose to the air and peering at him from the side. "If you had a need for information, perhaps. I'm a virgin myself - I have absolutely no sense of what goes on in a bedroom. Well, unless you look at it from a bystander's point of view." She shrugged. She touched the cup, warming her palms up against the cardboard cup. Paper? If it was paper, it was thick like cardboard. She exhaled slowly and lifted her eyes up to Leon. "Press my... Oh." A sudden blush crept across her cheeks, making them gleam in a pink glow. "Well, my mom did it a lot. And my Grandma does it sometimes. So I guess I just sort of picked it up from them." She shrugged, letting her head lull back onto her shoulder and glanced up to the screen to the side of them. Her mom really had done it all the time. Wow. She hadn't even realized she herself did it all the time either. Blinking slowly, she shook her head at the thought, feeling her bangs slide back and forth across her forehead.

"But in a survival situation... Would it be okay to have sex with a male? I mean, at this point I would assume it's only preference that you choose a girl. But if you absolutely needed to "feed", would you be able to take a male in the placement?" Her fingers moved back and forth to the thought of it, tilting her head along back and forth. Or... Hm. "Well.. I've never met an Incubus before. I've only read about them."

Yummy Galaxxy

Captain

Divine Seeker

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:16 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Flirty

Leo raised an eyebrow as the girl seemed to put herself above him for a moment before turning it into a semi-serious joke. At the sound of a Virgin, Leo grinned slyly. Oh? You're a Virgin? Maybe one day we can get together and I can show you the ropes~ He teased, smiling light-heartedly. To someone looking at the two converse on the outside it probably looked like he was teasing the poor girl but Leo was completely serious. What kind of Incubus would he be if he couldn't teach a girl how to ********? The male chuckled before rubbing the nape of his neck lazily. Oh? So its a monkey see monkey do habit? He asked curiously. He turned his head and looked outside the window of the shop, it was getting late. The sun was setting and it had to be mid-evening already. His attention was snapped back to the girl when she began to formulate her odd question.

So you're giving me a Hypothetical on whether or not I would have intercourse with a man just to satisfy my needs? Are you sure you're not a Yaoi fangirl? He said seriously, at this point he wasn't sure whether the girl was interested or some sort of Yaoi fan-fic writer that needed Ideas from the outside world. That would explain her ongoing questions on homosexual intercourse. He scratched his head as he thought of a good answer, he wasn't even sure himself if he would do it. Hmmm...I guess if I had to I would, but then again when I get into a "Feeding Frenzy" I don't really look at a person based on gender...To dumb it down a bit...A hole is a hole right? He said, still trying to think of a better way to explain it but nothing coming to mind.

Sad Theme Aoi Kajitsu

OOC:

oOBookwormYumiOo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 2:25 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious

Ryan took note of the girls obvious sweet tooth. He wondered if there was some sort of candy shop in town and if there was why she didn't go there. The male shrugged off the thought before paying for their food and drink. He looked around at all of the open tables but decided to sit in the back, away from most of the people. Ryan gingerly guided Lexi over to the table and sat down with his food. He went to take a sip of his Coffee and immediately burned his tongue. Hot hot!! He thought to himself before applying pressure onto his tongue with the roof of his mouth. Why didn't he buy a cup of water as well? After his tongue cooled off, the male took a bite out of his cupcake. It was surprisingly well made and sweet. He swallowed the food and sighed in relief. Ah~ Nothing quite like something sweet after a good run...Anyways, tell me Lexi, what brings you out to this city? He asked, pointing the cupcake at her with curiosity. As far as he knew not many people came out here without some sort of reason. It wasn't anything to special so why leave home right?

He shrugged mentally before taking a sip of his coffee. It was still hot but the breaded cupcake seemed to absorb some of the heat so that was nice. Quite the quaint place huh...Thanks again for taking me around. I don't know what I'd be doing if you hadn't stopped me. Probably still working out in the rain... He said. And as if on que the rain started picking up a bit outside. He frowned and placed his elbow on the table, followed by him cupping his own cheek. Not the best way to spend your first full day in a new place, seemed gloomy.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 5:31 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi smiled as she was handed her drink and cookies. Following him to one of the tables, she sat down and removed the plastic that covered the cookie (which was about the size of her hand) before breaking off a chunk and biting into it. She then glanced at Ryan and chuckled a little as he drank the coffee without stopping to think it may be hot. She then took another bite before glancing up at him, swallowing the food before she spoke. "Well, as soon as I graduated I left home. I didn't want anything to do with the people that used to bully me. So. I moved to a far off island where nobody would know who I was so I could get a fresh new start. What about you? What made you come to the lovely Island of Soleil?" She tilted her head at him a bit before she took another bite of the cookie.

Picking up her cup, she blew on it before taking a sip, it burned her mouth a little but tasted delicious and helped warm her up. An involuntary shiver went through her spine before she looked at Ryan again, smiling as she nodded her head before she gave a small, dismissive wave. "It's really no problem.." She said before she looked outside as it started raining again. "Though. Maybe we should save the rest of our tour until tomorrow?" She suggested, glancing up at him. It was no fun being out in the rain.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 6:18 pm
User Image
User Image

Mood: Curious

Ryan was a bit curious as to why she felt the need to run away from it all but figured that was getting to deep into the topic. He shrugged off the thought and took another bite of his cupcake. In all honesty he felt a bit weird, a grown man eating a cupcake. Hm? Well I guess you could say some things came up that made me change my perspective...I needed a bit of a change of scene. Get away from it all ya know? He said, trying to keep the answer vague. He wasn't really comfortable talking about the real reason he came here. The male felt a bit awkward so he took a large bite of his cupcake, nothing like comfort food. Ryan raised his eyebrow when the girl shivered. Are you ok? Don't tell me you stayed out in the rain to long... He said, wondering if she was sick. After all staying out in the rain was common to giving people colds. Hm...I guess you're right and it's getting late. Where should we meet up at? He asked, sipping his coffee after finishing his question. He didn't know too many places in the town but he did know how to read a map.

THEME SONGS

oOo Tragic Melody OoO

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

Tragic lVlelody

Cuddly Puppy

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 7:08 pm
User Image
L e x i M i l l e r

Lexi looked at him then nodded her head, that made sense. She took another sip of her coco before she gave a small chuckle, nodding her head. 'Yeah. I'm fine. Just a little cold is all." She said, her gaze flickering out the window for a moment before she looked at him again as she tried to think of a good meeting place. "Well, we could just meet here again or at the beach." She said, listing the places he would already know. "I'll be back in one second." She said before going to the counter and asking for a pen and paper. She then came back with a post-it note. "But here's my number in case you think of a place you would prefer to meet at." She said, blushing just a little. This was only the third time she's given out her number to someone. It both embarrassed her and made her feel a little sad that she didn't have more friends.

Out. Of. Cuddles. ~

Lord Yozo

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 11 12 13 14 15 16 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games