Welcome to Gaia! ::

Love's Orchard {Open/Accepting}

Back to Guilds

Find the love of your life through the taste of fruit~. 

Tags: Romance, Slice of Life, Soulmate, Literate, Roleplay 

Reply ☼ Cerise Shopping District
Moonbucks Cafe Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2014 10:33 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

╔════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╗

As minutes soon turned to hours, Jeni hadn't realized that the next day was upon them until she looked at her phone, expecting a call or even a text from Robin. Seeing the time on the small lit up screen was a bit surprise. "Whoa. Have we really been talking this long?" She said aloud as she placed her phone back in her purse. She noticed the changing of the staff as she saw the boy who had hit on her leave. Finally. Standing up, she grabbed her trash to throw it away, only to wince slightly. "I should've worn flats..." She thought. The sorceress slipped out of her heels, only to form "ice-flats" to soothe her aching feet. Turning to Benjamin, she tilted her head a bit. "You should get to bed soon. Even if you say you don't get much sleep, it's better to at least try. I worry about you sometimes."

╚════════ ♦ ═════════════ ♦ ════════════ ♦ ═════════╝
♦ Who?: Ben ♦ Where?: Moonbucks ♦ Money: $394.00 ♦ Outfit: Jeni ♦ OOC:

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 5:53 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
User Image

Mood: Normal
Company: Miki Hikari
Inventory: Keys, Wallet, Vial of Blood, Odd Necklace
Checking out: N/A
Crush: N/A

╔═══════════════════════════════════════════════☩╗
Alex made his way into the Cafe with Miki right before it started pouring outside. He sighed in relief, it seemed his timing was near perfect. He ran his hand through his hair and grumbled slightly. Great, they cooked their food in the same pots all around. He figured that rice was cooked here like any restaurant or cafe. Well it looked like he was only getting coffee. Here we are Miki~ Safe and sound! He said as he extended his arms out and did a half spin slowly. Alex then made his way over to the counter. When asked what he wanted, Alex scratched his head. He had So Many options. I'll just take a coffee, black please... He said with an awkward laugh. He felt really strange, walking around with company. Usually he was alone and enjoyed it so why now? Why the sudden change? These were questions he couldn't answer himself.
╚☩═══════════════════════════════════════════════╝

OOC:
Jayylee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

мiкi нiкαri🌌

Money: $995.75
Listening: Nothing at the moment
Outfit: Cold Wear
Job: N/A
Currently At: Moonbuck's Cafe
Currently With: Alexander Dragos
Relationship Status: Single

▶〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰🌙〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰〰✖〰◀

Just arriving into the cafe behind Alex, Miki shook her head a bit, as she looked like she was fixing her hair by do that and walked to the bathroom for a quick bit, taking a bathroom break and fixing her clothes. Amazing timing how her outfit didn't fit the weather today. Last night was a cool day, though not much of a sign of rain today. But whatever, Miki walked back out to the cafe and to the counter with a sniff of coffee around the air. Ahhh the smell of coffee in the morning was refreshing and nice and out of the cold rain too. Looking at Alex ordered what he want, Miki went behind him and wanted for him to finish his order.

After his order of black coffee, Miki went to the counter and looked at the sign of what they had. Thinking what she wanted, she was going to order a mocha frappuccino and something to snack on, hearing her stomache growl a bit. "I'll take a mocha frappuccino, extra whip cream and a... muffin. Chocolate chip please.", Miki said to the cashier with a small smile and payed for what she ordered. After she paid for her order and got the muffin and waited for her mocha frappuccino, she looked around for somewhere to sit and saw on near the window, she walked to the table, sat down, and waved to Alex, calling him over.

Out.Of.Clouds:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:50 pm
        pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deat h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx darkness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxillusion

User Image

User Image
Ben shook his head at her words as he had finished his last cup of latte and stood to gather his things. "You worry too much you know, it's rather adorable." He smirked at her, teasing her a little.

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 6:59 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

Jeni smiled faintly from Ben's teasing remark. He was probably right though, she rarely worried about anything. Upon exiting Moonbucks, the poor sorceress was greeted by the rain pour. Ugh. She sighed heavily, placing he purse above her head for some sort of protection. "Why didn't I bring my umbrella..." She cursed herself as she stood on the edge of the side walk. Maybe a taxi would come by? She then looked over to Ben, looking a bit curious. "You wouldn't happen to have an umbrella on you, would you? You might get sick from cold rain." She added. There she goes...worrying again and crap.

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2014 10:21 pm
User Image

Alex got his coffee and payed for it before looking around for Miki. Somehow she had received her order before him, although she had ordered her meal after him. He frowned but decided that it didn't matter that much and wasn't something to get upset about. He spotted the girl sitting down at a table and waving for him to come over. Alex just smiled normally and made his way over to the table. He casually sat down before taking a sip of his coffee. Bitter... He thought to himself as the contents washed over his taste buds and down his throat. Although it was bitter it helped him wake up. Sweet coffee never did much to help keep him awake so he found that bitter was always the way to go. So Miki...Not to be rude but how old are you? I've learned that looks are quite deceiving in the past few years. He said, remembering some of the other vampires he had met in the city a few years ago.

OOC:
Jayylee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 12:28 pm
User Image

мiкi нiкαri🌌

Waiting for Alex to come sit where Miki was at, she stared outside the city, watching as the rain fell and people walking around the rain. Nice to see that people still would go out in a day like this, as she continued watching, her mocha frappucino came to the table and smiled at the nice cashier for bringing her coffee to her. "Thank you.", Miki moved her mocha frappucino closer to her and started to stir the the whip cream inside the mocha and took a sip of it and looked at Alex as he got to the table and sat down. The sweet taste of coffee in the morning relaxed her a bit more and reached in as she took a little bite from her muffin.

As Alex started up the conversation, his first question he asked Miki was her age and listened as he said looks are quite deceiving. Miki nodded at the last thing he said and looked out the window. "Looks are quite deceiving...", Miki said as she coughed up a small laugh, "Though... If I did tell you my age, you wouldn't believe me.." She looked back at Alex then took another sip of her coffee and stir her coffee a bit more. "How old do I look like in your eyes, Alex?", she was curious what he think her age is, but probably thinking he'll say around fifteen to eighteen or something like that.

Out.Of.Clouds:

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:20 pm
        pain xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx deat h xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx darkness xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxillusion

User Image

User Image
Ben pulled out his umbrella and waited outside with Jeni for a cab to arrive. Shielding her from the cold rain with his own body while he hailed for a cab."Can't seem to get you to stop worrying now can I?"

Dr. Graves

Cho-Cho Twain

Wiffle_Snuff

Romantic Lover

3,600 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Market Browser 100
  • Wall Street 200

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 1:36 pm
User Image

Outfit: Winter Black

Alex took another sip of his coffee and made himself comfortable as Miki started talking. So she was older hm? He wondered just what the girl was, unless she was a loli but that just seemed to easy of an answer. But Alex decided that question was for another time, that is if they were still hanging out later. To Alex this was just a simple chat over some quick breakfast, he probably would never see this girl again. After all being a creature of the night never made it easy to be out and about in the day. Luckily the sun for the most part was hidden so he could roam freely. When Miki asked Alex to guess her age he raised an eyebrow in confusion. Hm, Mind my manners but I don't want you to be offended. He stated, giving her a fair warning before he started his guessing.

Granted she didn't want him to guess her actual age, at least that's what he depicted from the conversation. Instead she wanted to know how old she looked to him. Alex took another sip of his coffee to buy him some time to think. He was never good at this originally and becoming a vampire only made it harder. People that looked twenty to him were commonly found to be 2 or 3 thousand years old. He scrunched his nose for a moment and got a better look at Miki. In all honesty...You look twelve or thirteen...But you don't act like it so either you're a very mature child or an adult. He said, slightly teasing with the last part of his sentence. He highly doubted that was her actual age it was still what she looked like to him. Although to others she might look a bit older.

OOC:
Jayylee10

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:38 pm
User Image

мiкi нiкαri🌌

Miki wasn't much of an offended person, guess she really doesn't mind what people think or say about her, because she knows there will be people saying things or something and rather ignore what people would say to her. "Oh it's okay. I don't mind really.", Miki told him as she took another bite of her muffin and await his answer of the age she looked like. Miki wouldn't be too surprise if he aged her young, she usually hears people thinking her age and with the way she looks, of course they'll think she's a youngster. But a very mature youngster. Taking another sip of her coffee, Miki listened to Alex as he thinks she looked twelve or thirteen, which made Miki laugh at the answer. Well damn! Ten years away from her actual age! Placing her coffee down on the table, she raised her arms making a big X out of it and shaking her head. "Wrong~!, Miki said laughing a bit and listened to the last thing Alex said. Well Miki was raised right by her parents, making her have manners and to be mature, but sometimes would act childish when she's with her sisters. Before she can say another thing to Alex, she placed her elbows down on the table and rested her head on her hands. "Just add ten more years in one of those numbers you said and you'll know my age.", saying this with a smile. Of course when Alex figures out her age, he'll probably be shock that she's that old, but Miki awaited as he figures out her age and his reaction to it.

Out.Of.Clouds:

Lord Yozo

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

Cho-Cho Twain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 7:10 pm
User Image

◊ Jɛȵı ɱı Ƞɑɱ ◊
Your Winter-Loving Lady

Looking up at Benjamin, Jeni smirked faintly. "Well if I don't worry, who will? " She said rhetorically as she watched the yellow cab pull up. She had always worried about Robin, so she didn't mind worrying about the doctor's well being too. Maybe it was because of her village's values, or just for her own sake. The sorceress opened the cab door, slipping herself into the back. Looking at the driver, she realized that it was the same man from their first cab drive. The man had a bit of an awkward weary look, but Jeni chose to ignore it.

Lady Sonnet

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2014 10:52 pm
User Image

Outfit: Winter Black

Alex chuckled lightly when Miki told him that he was wrong. Well what did she expect? She did ask him to to tell her how old she looked. Not how old she was. He raised an eyebrow when she explained her actual age. W-wait a minute? You're older than me? I'm only twenty! He exclaimed. He could understand if she was like eighteen but twenty three?! He gulped lightly and took another sip of his coffee. He was really curious now. There was no way she was just some simple girl and looked like that at twenty three. So are you just a loli who dates loli-cons or is there more? He teased, smiling slyly. He really wanted to know now. His curiosity was getting the best of him. Alex probably was considered an information hound, sniffing out anything that sounded mildly interesting.

OOC:
Jayylee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 2:49 pm
User Image

мiкi нiкαri🌌

Seeing his reactions when she said about her age, Miki laughed a bit by the reactions she was getting. There was many reactions she was getting before when people or police would mistaken her as a school girl by the way she looked and the age she was. Miki's mother would sometimes get mistaken as her sister by the way she looked like and didn't look like her age at her. Even now, her mother doesn't look like her age! "Heh I guess so I am!", Miki took another sip of her coffee and leaving her unfinish muffin on the table with just one bite left and shrugged at his next question. "I guess you could say that..", she told him, but Miki hasn't dated anyone nor doesn't want to, for some unknown reasons, "but.... I haven't dated anyone soo... yeah. That's all I'll say." This was one funny reaction she got from Alex. He didn't look like the type that would get that curious about something and look like someone that would brush it off, but of course she can't judge a book by it's cover. Miki raised a finger up and made a somewhat winked face, "Like you said, looks can be quite deceiving! Also I did say you probably wouldn't believe me about my real age.", Miki said with a smile and laughing a bit.

Out.Of.Clouds: Bloop bloop kinda brain dead post >.<''

Lord Yozo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 3:46 pm
User Image

Listening to Miki talk, Alex was intrigued. He raised an eyebrow at her explanation on dating. Why hadn't she ever dated anyone? He thought about it for a few minutes. Even he dated a girl or two in his adolescent years, regardless of his personality. Alex had just figured that dating at least once or twice was the norm. But then again there were a lot of strange people in this city. Well then I guess you fooled me. I couldn't have even guessed your age Miki. He said, going to take a sip of his coffee but finding it empty. He frowned lightly before setting down the drink. Apparently their breakfast was over, but he wouldn't mind some more idle chat. So tell me Miki, how long have you been here? He asked, putting his elbows on the table and folding his hands. He gently placed his chin on the back of his hands. Why was he so intrigued with this girl? Was he having fun holding a conversation? Alex chuckled internally, finding the thought to be too good to be true.

OOC:
Jayylee10

Lord Yozo

Dapper Fatcat

JayyLee10

Luxurious Kitten

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:56 pm
User Image

мiкi нiкαri🌌

"Seems like I have fooled you. You were... ehh somewhat close to my age, just needed to add ten more years, buuuuut.... there was no way you'll get it right~", Miki said laughing and smiling to Alex. Weird... Miki has never talked this much to someone she has just met. Usually the conversation would last like about.. let's say less than a minute, but this conversation with Alex was different. Don't know how different, but just different. She isn't much a talkative person and would try to run away from speaking to someone, but not to him. She thought about it for a while, then shrugged off the thought and enjoyed her morning breakfast and talk with Alex. As another question was asked, Miki thought about it. How long did she lived here? "Hmm... I guess almost three years, I think..", Miki told him, placing a finger next to her mouth thinking. "Though the story about me moving here, isn't much of an interesting story...", there really wasn't much to tell about her moving here at Soleil City, guess just wanted to continued her dream into becoming a singer and that's probably just all, nothing much that'll probably not interested him, so Miki decided to leave unnecessary parts off. "Is there anything else you would like to know or asked?", she asked looking at Alex with a curious type of face. She now wonders what he'll ask her next. Now this was a different type of talk for Miki.

Out.Of.Clouds: Tick tock tick tock.
Uhhh... waiting?

Lord Yozo

☼ Cerise Shopping District

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 ... 110 111 112 113 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games